U.S. takes fight to ISIS

Aaron

Sure they were there... But after the surge, they weren't flourishing, they were on the ropes.

Obama gave them a second chance, and isn't too serious about destroying them now.

And if ISIS is a threat to us, they need to be taken out, politics be damned.

Bush and the Iraqis gave them a second chance. We invaded, stayed for over ten years, and the Iraqis asked us to leave. Bush signed the SOFA, and we agreed. Obama followed through on that agreement long before ISIS became a formidable force. Now ISIS has control of one-third of Iraq and Syria, and we are supposed to send our troops in again to die in both countries?

And you just proven that you are a partisan hack!

Admit Obama is a fail leader!

Aaron

ISIS got it's start with Al Qaeda in Iraq. As a matter of fact, they got some of their leadership from them.

Don't you know what morphed means?

Syria Iraq The Islamic State militant group - BBC News

Under its former name Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis), it was formed in April 2013, growing out of al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI).

It has since been disavowed by al-Qaeda, but has become one of the main jihadist groups fighting government forces in Syria and Iraq.

Its precise size is unclear but it is thought to include thousands of fighters, including manyforeign jihadists.

The organisation is led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Little is known about him, but it is believed he was born in Samarra, north of Baghdad, in 1971 and joined the insurgency that erupted in Iraq soon after the 2003 US-led invasion.

In 2010 he emerged as the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, one of the groups that later became Isis.

I agree. That is exactly what I was saying. I take issue with Kosh's assertion that Clinton and Obama helped ISIS flourish, but the 8 years in between never happened.

Once again the tool misrepresents the facts.

ISIS or IS was created in 1999 and allowed to flourish under Obama after his cut and run policy.

Now show anywhere in-between where they were allowed to flourish like they did under Obama?

Um... because Obama wasn't president until almost 10 years later? :dunno:

Yes I know you are trolling tool, no need to prove that.

All I stated were facts that IS was created under Clinton and allowed to flourish under Obama.

Why is that so hard for a partisan hack like you to accept?

I'm only asking you to explain what was done between those two administrations. You seem to omit the one Republican from your critique.

You mean all the Bush haters that did the same thing from 2003 to 2009?

Agreed. But why would you want to mimic the anti-war Bush haters? Your claim to moral and political authority should be based on being better than the Left.

Regarding Carter, he refused to play ball with the terrorists. Iran hated him because he simply refused to negotiate with them. Reagan acted tough on Iran when in front of a microphone, but he formed a deep weapons partnership with them behind the scenes. Study the public record on Iran Contra. If Reagan was a real leader, he would have castigated members of his inner circle who were caught red handed taking a shit on the American Constitution - but he supported them to the end. While you're looking into what Reagan did to the Constitution, look into how terribly the Bush team bungled Iraq. Their failure to understand and plan for postwar reconstruction lead to the kind of devastation that makes Hussein look like Mother Theresa, and the resulting regional destabilization has and will continue to spawn a never-ending stream of extremists.

So yes, I agree that Obama and Carter are not great military leaders, but they were not nearly as disastrous as Reagan and Bush 43, who were nightmares.

(You can do better)

Aaron

ISIS got it's start with Al Qaeda in Iraq. As a matter of fact, they got some of their leadership from them.

Don't you know what morphed means?

Syria Iraq The Islamic State militant group - BBC News

Under its former name Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis), it was formed in April 2013, growing out of al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI).

It has since been disavowed by al-Qaeda, but has become one of the main jihadist groups fighting government forces in Syria and Iraq.

Its precise size is unclear but it is thought to include thousands of fighters, including manyforeign jihadists.

The organisation is led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Little is known about him, but it is believed he was born in Samarra, north of Baghdad, in 1971 and joined the insurgency that erupted in Iraq soon after the 2003 US-led invasion.

In 2010 he emerged as the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, one of the groups that later became Isis.

I agree. That is exactly what I was saying. I take issue with Kosh's assertion that Clinton and Obama helped ISIS flourish, but the 8 years in between never happened.

Once again the tool misrepresents the facts.

ISIS or IS was created in 1999 and allowed to flourish under Obama after his cut and run policy.

Now show anywhere in-between where they were allowed to flourish like they did under Obama?

Um... because Obama wasn't president until almost 10 years later? :dunno:

Yes I know you are trolling tool, no need to prove that.

All I stated were facts that IS was created under Clinton and allowed to flourish under Obama.

Why is that so hard for a partisan hack like you to accept?

I'm only asking you to explain what was done between those two administrations. You seem to omit the one Republican from your critique.

No you weren't you were on a partisan trolling rant!

All I did was state two facts and you invented the rest with your partisan posts!

Now admit Obama is a fail leader!

You mean all the Bush haters that did the same thing from 2003 to 2009?

Agreed. But why would you want to mimic the anti-war Bush haters? Your claim to moral and political authority should be based on being better than the Left.

Regarding Carter, he refused to play ball with the terrorists. Iran hated him because he simply refused to negotiate with them. Reagan acted tough on Iran when in front of a microphone, but he formed a deep weapons partnership with them behind the scenes. Study the public record on Iran Contra. If Reagan was a real leader, he would have castigated members of his inner circle who were caught red handed taking a shit on the American Constitution - but he supported them to the end. While you're looking into what Reagan did to the Constitution, look into how terribly the Bush team bungled Iraq. Their failure to understand and plan for postwar reconstruction lead to the kind of devastation that makes Hussein look like Mother Theresa, and the resulting regional destabilization has and will continue to spawn a never-ending stream of extremists.

So yes, I agree that Obama and Carter are not great military leaders, but they were not nearly as disastrous as Reagan and Bush 43, who were nightmares.

(You can do better)

Says the far left drone!

Funny how now the far left does not care about "Due Process" or the drones strikes or Obama's illegal wars, they remain silent!

It is called pointing out a hypocrisy!

But if you think allowing a terrorist organization to run around and gain land and money is a success, then that is on you!

Aaron

Sure they were there... But after the surge, they weren't flourishing, they were on the ropes.

Obama gave them a second chance, and isn't too serious about destroying them now.

Bush and the Iraqis gave them a second chance. We invaded, stayed for over ten years, and the Iraqis asked us to leave. Bush signed the SOFA, and we agreed. Obama followed through on that agreement long before ISIS became a formidable force. Now ISIS has control of one-third of Iraq and Syria, and we are supposed to send our troops in again to die in both countries?

I support neither of the two parties. If you took a few minutes out of jerking off to Rush, and read my posts instead you would know that. My problem is this partisan opposition to victories. Some people hate Obama so much that a victory against our enemy is seen as a defeat.

Aaron

I support neither of the two parties. If you took a few minutes out of jerking off to Rush, and read my posts instead you would know that. My problem is this partisan opposition to victories. Some people hate Obama so much that a victory against our enemy is seen as a defeat.

But if you think allowing a terrorist organization to run around and gain land and money is a success, then that is on you!

Admit Obama is a failed leader or remain a partisan hack that we know you are!

Like it or not, its been President Obama who has gone after and killed many terrorists, including ISIS. If not for him, there would be no coalition of 60+ countries, all working together.

Thank you, Mr President.
Luddly

It's strange that I've never seen that list of countries . Can you post it?

And no, Buttfuckistan isn't a country, so you can't include it.

President Obama just keeps mowing them down!

Abu Sayyaf key ISIS figure in Syria killed in U.S. raid - CNN.com

"Secretary Ash Carter said he had ordered the raid at the direction of President Barack Obama. All the U.S. troops involved returned safely."

This is how an unpatriotic nutter would interpret the statement above:
Despite president ebola pleading with US troops not to touch a hair on any of the isis commander's heads, the Army's Delta Force takes out a key isis commander.

Peasantpimp Obama FOUNDED ISIS. IF he does anything about it, that is only because THAT is what he founded it for.

Aaron

OK, let's follow your logic.

You say ISIS wasn't a formidable force when Obama pulled our troops out.

And now they control 1/3 of Iraq and Syria.

Now, since everyone knows ISIS is a threat to us (and even Obama is having to admit that now), how can anybody say Obama didn't screw the pooch?

And if ISIS is a growing threat, we had damn well better do something! We don't need more people dying here from terrorist attacks. We found that out on 9/11.

I'm not going to downplay the killing of this man but in case we have already forgotten ISIS also took part of Ramadi this week so lets keep things in prepesctive please.
Agreed. The troops that participated have my respect, and they did a great job of accomplishing their mission, but killing one terrorist (who was probably replaced before they could get him in the ground) doesn't quite make up for losing a large part of a major city, especially when you consider how many troops died to pacify Anbar Province.

Obama is the Commander in Chief, and he needs to get his head out of his ass and act like one.

Aaron

Now, since everyone knows ISIS is a threat to us (and even Obama is having to admit that now), how can anybody say Obama didn't screw the pooch?

And if ISIS is a growing threat, we had damn well better do something! We don't need more people dying here from terrorist attacks. We found that out on 9/11.

ISIS here, is not going to do anything, until obama pulls the trigger on the next 9-11. This he plans to use as a basis for expanding his power.

I don't think it is possible to estimate the scale of ass beating we're about to get from the brown clown and his cult.

I'm not going to downplay the killing of this man but in case we have already forgotten ISIS also took part of Ramadi this week so lets keep things in prepesctive please.
Agreed. The troops that participated have my respect, and they did a great job of accomplishing their mission, but killing one terrorist (who was probably replaced before they could get him in the ground) doesn't quite make up for losing a large part of a major city, especially when you consider how many troops died to pacify Anbar Province.

Obama is the Commander in Chief, and he needs to get his head out of his ass and act like one.

You need to come to grips with the certainty that obama is ... not with us.

True! Taking a leader is a good thing, but it has always been a goo thing. On the other hand in this culture these people become martyrs.. So if anything we are giving them their wish. So to us it is another terrorist leader down, to then it is another person to rally around.

If we had some type of actual leadership in this country then this would mean a lot more than it does now.

Aaron

It looks as if you are not going to get a response..

85(3).jpg

What BS.

Its Obama who is killing ISIS and 60+ other countries joined him.

Since you hate this country so much - LEAVE.

You traitors would not be missed.

What BS.

Aren't you far left drones supposed to be in Canada since Bush won the 2004 elections?

What BS.
Luddly...

I'll say it again, in case you have ADD....

I never saw a list of those "60+ countries",
and Obozo has never told us who they are. Could you list them for us?

Or did Hillary delete the list when she deleted all those emails?
[/QUOTE]

Isn't it ADORABLE how the Left demands we must be loyal to a government which illicitly used its power to prevent us from peaceably assembling and which tried to frame us for selling weapons to mass-murderers, which THEY sold to Mass-murderers so that they could pass legislation to limit our means to exercise our right to own and effectively use firearms... In defense of our means to exercise our rights.

Cracks me up every time I see it.

Forum List

Back