U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Again- you confuse anti-Israel and anti-semite. Learn the difference and get back with me

You refuse to answer any of my questions coward. If I criticize Israel because of this report does that make me both Anti-Israel and Anti-Semite?

why do you think it might be anti-semitic? Just because there are Jews in Israel? The answer to both is no. Your hatred of Israel is apparent, but I assume your a fan of Bill Maher.

why do you think it might be anti-semitic? Just because there are Jews in Israel? The answer to both is no. Your hatred of Israel is apparent, but I assume your a fan of Bill Maher.

I don't think it's anti-semitic, people like Rabbi do. I don't hate Israel at all. I hold a dislike for people like Ghook, David S, and Rabbi who ignore what Israel does.

Key Point: This report uses facts, undisputed facts to back up it's assessment. How can people like Rabbi try and debate against facts? What is this? 1984? War is not Peace.

I don't think it's anti-semitic, people like Rabbi do. I don't hate Israel at all.

At least you could be honest....

I hold a dislike for people like Ghook, David S, and Rabbi who ignore what Israel does.

I hold a dislike for anti-Israel tickterds like you, who give no context to the often harsh means Israel uses to survive.

I hold a dislike for anti-Israel tickterds like you, who give no context to the often harsh means Israel uses to survive.

So in other words, because Israel is threatened by some terrorists, it's alright to basically discriminate against anyone not-Jewish? Because you failed to read, they discriminate against Christians and Women too.

Man, I'm glad people like you aren't running this country. God forbid what you would do in the name of "safety" and what sort of methods you would use so we would "survive."

Israel doesn't have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want, sorry if you disagree with that.

P.S: I'm not anti-Israel, I'm Pro-Human Rights.

U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society - Haaretz - Israel News

Israel dismally fails the requirements of a tolerant pluralistic society, according to a new report from the U.S. State Department.

Despite boasting religious freedom and protection of all holy sites, Israel falls short in tolerance toward minorities, equal treatment of ethnic groups, openness toward various streams within society, and respect for holy and other sites.

And the kicker:

The report makes it clear that practices that have become routine in Israel are considered unacceptable in enlightened countries and should be corrected.

Among other examples, the report notes that more than 300,000 immigrants who are not considered Jewish under rabbinical law are not allowed to marry and divorce in Israel or be buried in Jewish cemeteries.

You know, we have a word for this in the United States. Whoever can say the word I'm thinking of gets some rep.

I wonder if the fact that they are surrounded by enemies has anything to do with that. This report is one more indication of this administrations true intentions with regards to our closest ally in the region. Thanks for the heads up.

I think it's a precurser of what's to come, Obama will kiss and make with Iran and help them get the nuke and we ditch Israel as a friend. Ever wonder why the name Barach HUSSEIN Obama, mmm,mmm,mmm.:lol:

I think it's a precurser of what's to come, Obama will kiss and make with Iran and help them get the nuke and we ditch Israel as a friend. Ever wonder why the name Barach HUSSEIN Obama, mmm,mmm,mmm.:lol:

:eusa_eh: So you're going to say he's a Muslim because what his parents named him? While in the same thought process, talk about how he sat under Rev. Wright for 20 years. Your doublethink, doublespeak, and fearmongering do you no good here.

Key Point: This report uses facts, undisputed facts to back up it's assessment. How can people like Rabbi try and debate against facts? What is this? 1984? War is not Peace.

They use facts????? Now how would you know what a fact is?? Liberals are in constant denial of the FACTS and the TRUTH because it gets in the way of what they BELEIVE. Facts and truth are too much of an overload on their brains.:lol:

:eusa_eh: So you're going to say he's a Muslim because what his parents named him? While in the same thought process, talk about how he sat under Rev. Wright for 20 years. Your doublethink, doublespeak, and fearmongering do you no good here.

oh, oh, oh, you got me there:lol::lol: I am shaking in my boots.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So in other words, because Israel is threatened by some terrorists, it's alright to basically discriminate against anyone not-Jewish?

I would not expect Israel to be anywhere near as tolerant as we are. Particularly when their tolerance is met with homicide bombings.

Because you failed to read, they discriminate against Christians and Women too.

Man, I'm glad people like you aren't running this country.

For the sake of Israeli's, Im glad people like you do not run their country. Or really even exist there.

God forbid what you would do in the name of "safety" and what sort of methods you would use so we would "survive."

I would certainly do things very different if I were an Israeli. Unless you have a suicide wish, which might be your best bet, you would too.

Israel doesn't have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want, sorry if you disagree with that.

Im sure they hear you and tremble at the sound of your meow.

P.S: I'm not anti-Israel, I'm Pro-Human Rights.

Your failure to appreciate Israel's fragile existence leads me to believe otherwise, and I am quite certain I could look for days and not find a post from you blasting the truly intolerant folks bordering Israel. In short, you are a liar.

They use facts????? Now how would you know what a fact is?? Liberals are in constant denial of the FACTS and the TRUTH because it gets in the way of what they BELEIVE. Facts and truth are too much of an overload on their brains.:lol:

You have made it quite clear that you have not read the article. You also abuse the word Liberal and made wide generalizations.

So now that you're done crying with one of your daily rants about those "damn Liberals", I only have one question for you:

$Thread-Offtopic-Jules.jpg

Your failure to appreciate Israel's fragile existence leads me to believe otherwise, and I am quite certain I could look for days and not find a post from you blasting the truly intolerant folks bordering Israel. In short, you are a liar.

The only reason that the Israel is even fragile is because the U.N thought it would be a swell idea to take land away after WWII and make a country there. THEN, leave one of the most hotly debated religious areas in the world to itself. Not exactly thinking ahead on the U.N's part. Though I'm sure you're one of those types who believe the U.N can do no right in the first place.

Now I have to ask you, who are the "truly intolerant folks bordering Israel"? Are you saying Muslims in general? Please, do tell me.

I have blasted Hamas in the past and any terrorist organization. HOWEVER, just because Israel is fighting a terrorist organization does NOT mean they should resort to their tactics. Do you see the U.S. resorting to such tactics? I hold the U.S. and Israel to the same standard thank you very much.

The only reason that the Israel is even fragile is because the U.N thought it would be a swell idea to take land away after WWII and make a country there. THEN, leave one of the most hotly debated religious areas in the world to itself. Not exactly thinking ahead on the U.N's part. Though I'm sure you're one of those types who believe the U.N can do no right in the first place.

Now I have to ask you, who are the "truly intolerant folks bordering Israel"? Are you saying Muslims in general? Please, do tell me.

I have blasted Hamas in the past and any terrorist organization. HOWEVER, just because Israel is fighting a terrorist organization does NOT mean they should resort to their tactics. Do you see the U.S. resorting to such tactics? I hold the U.S. and Israel to the same standard thank you very much.

the problem started before WWII when Britain made promises to the Arabs and Jews that conflicted with one another. A professor once said that everything that happened in the 20th century can be traced back to World War I.

The only reason that the Israel is even fragile is because the U.N thought it would be a swell idea to take land away after WWII and make a country there.

Are they or are they not a sovereign nation? Do they have a right to exist?

THEN, leave one of the most hotly debated religious areas in the world to itself. Not exactly thinking ahead on the U.N's part. Though I'm sure you're one of those types who believe the U.N can do no right in the first place.

The UN is a joke. Its liberal poofeters like yourself that idolize it.

Should we start with the Palestinians?

I have blasted Hamas in the past and any terrorist organization. HOWEVER, just because Israel is fighting a terrorist organization does NOT mean they should resort to their tactics.

Right. Perhaps they should send chocolates.

Do you see the U.S. resorting to such tactics?

Do you see cafes, discos, and schools being blown up in the US? because if they were, we'd react very differently.

I hold the U.S. and Israel to the same standard thank you very much.

Which is exactly what makes you anti-Israel.

the problem started before WWII when Britain made promises to the Arabs and Jews that conflicted with one another. A professor once said that everything that happened in the 20th century can be traced back to World War I.

That's true, but it did come to ahead after WWII. And yep, WWI is the precursor to just about everything.

Do you see cafes, discos, and schools being blown up in the US? because if they were, we'd react very differently.

So let's recap:

1.) You still can't fucking respond to a post correctly and it's getting really annoying.

2.) I do recall 9/11 happening, but you don't see us going around killing everyone like we have a itchy trigger finger. Do you forget 9/11 fucker?

3.) No country has a "right to exist" because there are no rights so to speak. Countries exist because they have the military power to keep their borders.

4.) Without those "Liberal poofeters", Israel wouldn't exist in the first place and we wouldn't be having this conversation today.

So therefore, this argument has already been won by myself. However, in the spirit of making a fool out of you, I shall continue.

5.) So the Palis are truly ignorant folks huh? All of them? Some of them? Give me a # and some more names. Humor me.

6.) Why am I Anti-Israel? Because I hold Israel to the same standard as this great country? If we are to use your logic, anytime you speak out against the President, you are Anti-American.

So let's recap:

1.) You still can't fucking respond to a post correctly and it's getting really annoying.

Poor feller...

2.) I do recall 9/11 happening, but you don't see us going around killing everyone like we have a itchy trigger finger. Do you forget 9/11 fucker?

9/11 was awful. Now imagine if in addition to 9/11 we had a history of homicide bombings all along our borders, and every expectation they would continue, as the people that committed the attacks were right next door. I am willing to bet you would not be kind to your neighbor if he continuously threwe bricks threw your window.

3.) No country has a "right to exist" because there are no rights so to speak. Countries exist because they have the military power to keep their borders.

Every country has a right to exist.

4.) Without those "Liberal poofeters", Israel wouldn't exist in the first place and we wouldn't be having this conversation today.

So therefore, this argument has already been won by myself. However, in the spirit of making a fool out of you, I shall continue.

5.) So the Palis are truly ignorant folks huh?

I dunno about ignorant, although I assume the squalor they live in doesn't produce great thinkers.

All of them? Some of them? Give me a # and some more names. Humor me.

Ask the ones that give murderers the means to attack Israel.

6.) Why am I Anti-Israel? Because I hold Israel to the same standard as this great country? If we are to use your logic, anytime you speak out against the President, you are Anti-American.

You are anti-Israel because you do not believe they have a right to exist, as stated earlier.

I dunno about ignorant, although I assume the squalor they live in doesn't produce great thinkers.

You are anti-Israel because you do not believe they have a right to exist, as stated earlier.

Just getting this straight, you took what I said out of context in spots, did not answer the majority of my questions, and made non-relevant points. So new and yet so good at ducking and dodging already!

Every country has a right to exist according to whom? And if that is the case:

A.) Why don't you give your house back to the Native Americans?

B.) Palis have a right to their country that they had previously in that case.

The only reason why Palis may even live in "squalor" is because Israel bombs them back to the stone age.

As for your thinking, I'm not Anti-Israel, especially because of that BS you're spewing. I said that no country so to speak has a right to exist because there is no "right" anywhere in writing that says they have a right to exist. And if they do have a right to exist, which power gave them the right to exist? Furthermore, if the Arabs took over Israel and kicked out all the Jews, then that would be their country because according to you every country has a right to exist including theirs.

Just getting this straight, you took what I said out of context in spots, did not answer the majority of my questions, and made non-relevant points. So new and yet so good at ducking and dodging already!

Every country has a right to exist according to whom? And if that is the case:

A.) Why don't you give your house back to the Native Americans?

B.) Palis have a right to their country that they had previously in that case.

The only reason why Palis may even live in "squalor" is because Israel bombs them back to the stone age.

As for your thinking, I'm not Anti-Israel, especially because of that BS you're spewing. I said that no country so to speak has a right to exist because there is no "right" anywhere in writing that says they have a right to exist. And if they do have a right to exist, which power gave them the right to exist? Furthermore, if the Arabs took over Israel and kicked out all the Jews, then that would be their country because according to you every country has a right to exist including theirs.
palestinians didnt have a country. you'd be giving it back to either Britain or the Ottoman Empire.
native americans didn't have a country either.

palestinians didnt have a country. you'd be giving it back to either Britain or the Ottoman Empire.
native americans didn't have a country either.

The Native Americans did in fact have the land though. You know the point I'm trying to get across.

I'm still trying to figure out who is the supreme authority on which countries have a "right to exist." :lol:

Forum List

Back