U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Afghan Allies’ Abuse of Boys

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This is BS. Of course Obama tells the soldiers to stand down. Probably wishes he could 'hit a few rounds' himself

This is sick.

-Geaux
==============================
KABUL, Afghanistan — In his last phone call home, Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. told his father what was troubling him: From his bunk in southern Afghanistan, he could hear Afghan police officers sexually abusing boys they had brought to the base.

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/21..._r=0&referrer=

Yup, this is well known, to those that choose not to ignore it. Islam has a big pedophilia problem. Sexual molestation of boys is common with their adult males. And we wonder why their society is so screwed up.

What else can we expect from the religion of the Pedophile Prophet?

KABUL, Afghanistan — In his last phone call home, Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. told his father what was troubling him: From his bunk in southern Afghanistan, he could hear Afghan police officers sexually abusing boys they had brought to the base.

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

Rampant sexual abuse of children has long been a problem in Afghanistan,particularly among armed commanders who dominate much of the rural landscape and can bully the population. The practice is called bacha bazi, literally “boy play,” and American soldiers and Marines have been instructed not to intervene — in some cases, not even when their Afghan allies have abused boys on military bases, according to interviews and court records.

See....more racist right wingers. It's their culture fellas. Obama demands we respect their culture. Heck....we probably need to bring several million of their culture's "refugees" here to fix America's bad culture.

What in the hell is going on with our military? Has the Obama Syndrome so badly rotted its very core that stuff like this can go on? :FIREdevil:

Afghan allies engage in “boy play” - abducting, imprisoning, and raping young boys, keeping them as sex slaves. And US soldiers were/are told to turn a blind eye to it. And, some have been disciplined and even removed for trying to intervene.

Those of us who have paid attention to our allies and enemies in the Middle East and all Muslim countries are not surprised to read this. Tribal elders routinely have two “harens” - one for girls and another for young boys.

Anyhow, read more of this article @ US soldiers disciplined for stopping rape of children by Afghan police

And same story @ NYT @ http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...allies-abuse-of-boys.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

It's sick.

But welcome to multiculturalism. It's the lefts belief of accepting other cultures, even if they clash with our own. 'Turn a blind. They will love us then'.

It is sick.

This is unbelievable...
Just wait when Eric Fanning takes the helm...

To ask our men to stand down, or relieve them of command for beating the hell out of some sick twisted individuals is insane.

Our leadership in DC, via the Liar N Chief, are unfit to command. No man with any ounce of honor would walk away from this BS. Chaining a little boy to the bed post as a sex slave............................

I'd have put a round in that ass hats head.

Amazing anyone would want to serve anymore.

The more the better to expose this outrage.
I am usually not at a loss for words. On this, I can't get past my rage to adequately describe what a sick injustice this is. The lefts version of accepting multiculturalism.
Sorry but I posted this same thread because I did not see/find this one.

See....more racist right wingers. It's their culture fellas. Obama demands we respect their culture. Heck....we probably need to bring several million of their culture's "refugees" here to fix America's bad culture.

Uh, no, we aren't there to "change their culture". We are there to help them defeat the Taliban.

Oh, someone needs to explain to you that Muslims are not the Borg. They don't have a hive mind.

Forum List

Back