U.S. Senate Election Results Thread

The insanely stupid democrats who think they can impeach our President (and Kavanaugh) are so fucking stupid. Besides as skye pointed out, the SENATE is the judge and jury in cases of impeachments and the SENATE is PRO-DONALD! :p As far as the disgusting democrats insisting they can demand The Donald's tax returns....

As the Supreme Court explained in Watkins v. United States, “there is no congressional power to expose for the sake of exposure.” Rather, if Congress wants to collect information from the executive branch or other outsiders, it must do so in connection with its legislative power. That is, a Congressional attempt to investigate an official or request information from him is valid only to the extent it serves proper legislative purposes.** Congress cannot simply engage in “a fruitless investigation into the personal affairs of individuals.” Kilbourn v. Thompson, 103 U.S. 168, 195 (1880). Thus, for example, it seems unlikely that Congress could properly request the tax returns of all civil rights leaders solely for the purpose of harassing them, even if there were potential non-discriminatory reasons for making those requests.

Can Congress Get President Trump’s Tax Returns? | Notice & Comment

Democrats are unfit to be in public office not only because they are so damn stupid, they are ugly SOBs also. :p

Thanks, I love this part....

However, as President Trump has himself found out through litigation involving his immigration order, public comments can sometimes backfire. The many intemperate public comments that Democratic legislators have made about Trump’s tax returns could taint any request they make for them. That is, if the power balance shifts in Congress and a Democrat-controlled tax committee requests the President’s tax returns, President Trump may be able to properly disregard that request, if he correctly believes that the request is supported only by personal animus and not a proper “legislative purpose.” See Watkins v. United States, 354 U.S. 178, 200 (1957).

Trump Out-performs Both Obama & Clinton In His 1st Mid-Term Election:

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

President Trump is also only the 3rd President in the last 100 years to ever GAIN seats in a Mid-Term!

While Democrats continue to insist their 'Blue Ripple' was a great 'Blue Wave', President Trump was once again making history by 'WINNING' despite losing the House.

DOWN GOES MCCASKILL!

Yep! Thats what she gets for voting against Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Not to mention her constant anti-male comments such as "men should just hush".
Her love of running babies through blenders also has resulted in her being denied communion in the Roman Catholic Church.
The Senate smells better without her.

DOWN GOES MCCASKILL!

Yep! Thats what she gets for voting against Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. Not to mention her constant anti-male comments such as "men should just hush".
Her love of running babies through blenders also has resulted in her being denied communion in the Roman Catholic Church.
The Senate smells better without her.
For almost an entire year now I have used the term 'BOOMWERANG' to describe how many of the Liberals' lies, false accusations, attacks, actions, behavior...have come full circle to nail them square in their own forehead.

Many women / Democrats began walking away from the Democratic Party after the Democrats' despicable behavior and attacks on Kavanaugh and his family. McCaskill losing is / was a continuation of Americans' rebuke of deplorable Democrats who were part of it.

'Boomerang!'

MCCASKIL also suffered in that Facebook, Twitter and Google moved too slowly to protect her when Project Veritas exposed her anti-gun and pro-illegal positions while bragging about deceiving her constituents. Sunlight is the best anti-Democrat bleach ever.

How about the other celebrity elite choices? Taylor Swift chooses yet another loser.

How about the other celebrity elite choices? Taylor Swift chooses yet another loser.
Hollywood and the Left pumped $70 million into Bezo's race.....$70 million flushed down the toilet. :p

Still, they are so self-centered and elitist-minded that they will completely miss the message that the American people sent to them on numerous occasions - 'We don't give a damn about your political leanings / opinions. STFU and entertain us - that's it.'

You Beto Watch Out.jpg

Just an FYI…

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 9.12.04 PM.png

Good outlooks for the Democrats (sort of). Colin County (the pink swatch above dark blue Dallas County) has a million people in it. The margin for Cruz was about 20,000 votes. 6%

To the west is Denton County. Cruz won by 24,000 votes. 8%

Bell County, Bastrop County and I think it’s Karnes County all pink; wasn’t the case 6 years earlier. Fort Bend over in Houston where I used to live; flip-o-rama.

Lookin good.

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

President Trump is also only the 3rd President in the last 100 years to ever GAIN seats in a Mid-Term!

While Democrats continue to insist their 'Blue Ripple' was a great 'Blue Wave', President Trump was once again making history by 'WINNING' despite losing the House.

Your Orange God is also the first President in a gazillion years to be a newly elected President whose party lost seats in both the House and the Senate.

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

Clinton lost 54 House seats and 9 Senate seats.

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

Your Orange God is also the first President in a gazillion years to be a newly elected President whose party lost seats in both the House and the Senate.

Maybe he was more popular than Republican Senators and Representatives?

That's not only a lie...it's a STUPID lie.

BILL CLINTON:
- 52 HOUSE SEATS
- 8 SENATE SEATS

BARAK OBAMA:
- 63 HOUSE SEATS
- 6 SENATE SEATS

A gazillion just ain't what it used to be

I think...if things continue...the Democratic Party will produce enough votes in the various states to take control of the Senate. Where did these votes come from? Oh, that’s right, Jesus walked on water into those heavily minority precincts and miraculously produced the votes. My, how stupid of me.

I think...if things continue...the Democratic Party will produce enough votes in the various states to take control of the Senate. Where did these votes come from? Oh, that’s right, Jesus walked on water into those heavily minority precincts and miraculously produced the votes. My, how stupid of me.
GumpVoteManufacturing.jpg

With a Democrat already found guilty of election fraud running the scam of the decade in Florida, backed by Hillary's Dossier Lawyer, they won't stop until they steal the Fla Senate seat....and Az has already done so.

Az - a Taliban Sympathizer...holy shit! The Democrats just don't care anymore who knows who they are....

Forum List

Back