U.S. Scientists Speak Out About The Need For Fetal Tissue In Research

ng
So, if we use the criteria that wrongs being committed benefit those in medical need from research done on their tissue, we can then justify any number of atrocities.

Lets say that adult t-cells when extracted from males aged 25 to 50 of the african ethnic group (blacks) could cure sickle cell anemia.

I think that using your criteria, a case could be made for increasing the frequency of death penalty cases, and lowering the appeal process. After all, the life is going to be terminated anyway, so why not benefit from the tissue? Just get a donor card from their mothers...

Would it be okay to then start slaughtering black prisoners?

Hell, we could justify the atrocities committed against cows, pigs, sheep, chickens etc couldn't we.... I mean, the number of those killed makes the Holocaust look like nothing. But, well, we seem to manage to justify that.

Life, who cares? Unless it's a human fetus of course. And an American fetus at that. If we bomb a load of Arabs and a fetus dies, who cares, right?

We can mark and mutilate our bodies and even amputate body parts but women can't abort a fetus?
We can donate our ogans even while alive but women can't abort a fetus or donate the tissue for research or medicine? We can choose to give blood but a woman can't choose if she wants to be a mother or not?

How is abuse of the women for the sake of an unwanted or dangerous fetus a moral good for anyone?

Life of a child should only be loved and wanted by it's parents. No one benefits from forcing a woman to carry and give birth if she is not ready, willing or able.

You can choose your career but you can't choose to become a parent? You can choose where to live but not to have your body become a home to a fetus for nearly a year, a minimal lease on an apartment. We sign a contract to rent, what contract did the fetus and woman sign and who is paying her for the rest of her body?

......and if it risks a woman's life in the process??? She has no choice which life to choose, her's or the fetus? A couple can adopt, but the loss of a partner, wife and soul mate can't easily be replaced.

People forget that pregnancy and childbirth still carry a real risk for women, even in this age of modern medicine. In fact, I think those risks have been going up recently, particularly in certain demographic groups. A long time ago, we used to go to a park with a group of people and let our dogs play off lead. One of them was a couple and the wife was pregnant. They were young, not long married. We saw them up until maybe her last month. The next time we saw only the husband, maybe two months later. He was devasted. His wife had died during labor - an aneurysm. And here he was, a young father, with a new baby, and his life-partner gone just like that.

I'm sure as much as he wants and love the child, there is pain from the loose of the wife everytime he looks at the infant. It takes time and not everyone can give all they want or should after such sadness. Children feel that and it hurts them. Love is not like changing a tire, one for the other. Even the best intentions it can take outside help to and time for the father and child to come to terms

I would also include the child.

That child will forever have to know that it's mom is dead because to them, the child. No matter what anyone says to the child, it will still blame itself for the death of it's mom.

That's too much for a person to have to live with for they're whole life.

oh look another liberal promoting selling baby parts.... Sick fuck

You use blood transfusions.

The use of cells that would otherwise just be worm food or incinerated has been around since the 30's around the world. Placenta has also been used for a long time.

The tissue is donated so why do you have a problem? live animals and even human corpses are used in science and medical research. Testing cannot be done on live humans till they have an idea how it will affect us.

The growing of skin for grafts has been around for a decade or more.

We used donated organs to save lives, why should donated fetal tissue be so different. It would just be garbage otherwise.

I'm in favor of the atrocious tax payer slaughter of 1st and 2nd trimester fetuses, however redundant in the post Obamacare world, to provide fetal body parts for "wanted" babies that need them to survive.

Your melodramatic and hysterical appeals don't matter when a couple has a baby with a bad liver, or heart, and needs saving
If you had any cognitive ability at all, you'd know that these livers and hearts and other organs are not used as transplant tissue.

Your 'let them slaughter children at any cost' attitude is in decline as more and more people come to see the specific targeting of organ tissue during abortions as the crimes they are.

Thanks for playing.
They're slauhtering fetuses that do not have cerebral cortexes.If I didn't have to explain the biological implications of a lack thereof, there might be hope to break through your hysteria.

Your emotional plea will not work on me, because I know that 1st and 2nd trimester fetuses do not have thoughts, physical sensations, or feelings. I want research to be done on fetal tissue if that helps save lives down the road.

Personhood at conception is the ridiculous oversimplification used by those who want to impose Christian law to supercede Rowe V Wade.

Take your drivel to someone stupid enough to cry along with you. While you're at it, why don't you cry for that sperm that never saw an egg, or my ficus tree that didn't get watered right
Now who is hysterical.

Any excuse, and reason, and atrocity to protect your right to kill......

There have been evil people in the past that used the same tactics as you and your ilk. Dehumanize at all costs...

I plan to support each and every measure to remove public funding from planned parenthood, and you're lies, half-truths, and propaganda won't change that.

I support morally driven tissue research. What this is has no moral basis at all.
Your morals are just prudish religious fluff, found nowhere in the bible
Actually, no they aren't. Mine are rooted in common decency.

Try getting some.

A moral person can be for planned parenthood and denounce what they are doing in the black market of baby limbs and tissue targeting.

It is ONE thing to donate tissue for science, quiet another to deliberately target that tissue and then profit from it.
All you have are emotionally abusive terms to throw around.

No rational argument, just "I don't like it" with all manner of shaming and name calling.

Guess what? your attempts to use the less rational aspects of parental instincts to make your argument sound valid DO NOT work on educated people who understand Roe V Wade

Link to what specific cure baby parts has cured.
Scientists say fetal tissue remains essential for vaccines and developing treatments
So, if we use the criteria that wrongs being committed benefit those in medical need from research done on their tissue, we can then justify any number of atrocities.

Lets say that adult t-cells when extracted from males aged 25 to 50 of the african ethnic group (blacks) could cure sickle cell anemia.

I think that using your criteria, a case could be made for increasing the frequency of death penalty cases, and lowering the appeal process. After all, the life is going to be terminated anyway, so why not benefit from the tissue? Just get a donor card from their mothers...

Would it be okay to then start slaughtering black prisoners?

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

It's illegal to traffic in human body parts. Change the freaking law if you want to justify the Nazis in PP who are on tape offering to sell a the carcass of a full term infant as if it was a freaking turkey.

It is not trafficking, it is a woman donating tissue to science, the same way we can donate our bodies to science upon our death.

The use of cells that would otherwise just be worm food or incinerated has been around since the 30's around the world. Placenta has also been used for a long time.

The tissue is donated so why do you have a problem? live animals and even human corpses are used in science and medical research. Testing cannot be done on live humans till they have an idea how it will affect us.

We used donated organs to save lives, why should donated fetal tissue be so different. It would just be garbage otherwise.
When did the baby give consent to be diced up and sold wholesale? Fucking progressives love the idea of selling humans

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

No cures have come from dead baby tissue. They promise the moon yet never deliver . Progressives always fall for junk science.

Cass Sunstein had a plan to increase the number of organs available for transplant. Just designate the act of dying to be deemed consent for harvesting.

This is the same thing.

Fetal tissue is not used for organ transplants. Try to stick to reality.

Same reason an adult organ cannot be transplanted into a small child. Beside the organ would have to be fully functional. The blood and waste, etc. are done through the mother's body not the fetus. It is her liver and kidneys and heart that are working to keep the fetus alive. The fetus cannot function without the woman's organs until it is ready to be born.

It is like putting the parts in a car, but until it is complete and turned on the parts are not functional. Each part takes time to be created and then installed properly before the fluids put in and the key turned.

A fetus is not just a small person. It looks more like a lizard in development, part of our dino DNA. Like an egg or tadpole is not a frog.

A fetus is not a human, it is work in progress. A child is not a small adult, it too is a work in progress.

No cures have come from dead baby tissue. They promise the moon yet never deliver . Progressives always fall for junk science.

Why do you stupid fucking anti-choice NaziCons just keep lying your asses off? Anyone remember polio?

One of the earliest advances with fetal tissue was to use fetal kidney cells to create the first poliovirus vaccines, which are now estimated to save 550,000 lives worldwide every year.

How exactly fetal tissue is used for medicine - CNN.com

Let's Remember Why Fetal Tissue Research Matters - Michele Goodwin

Last edited:
well then. they should recruit a bunch of you who feels like they to do. TO become broodmares and breed a bunch a clobs of cells so they can have it
Op you can be the very first volunteer. just think you can be hero
problem solved. or go with monkeys can't be much different than these scientist.
That's illegal...surely you know that!

Sometimes a woman will have a secondary child so it can be used for transplant for the older child. The secondary is created with the intent to be a match for the first. She chooses to do that, but the fetus is not asked to be a donor. Sibling does not have the choice, the parents decide

Why do you stupid fucking anti-choice NaziCons just keep lying your asses off? Anyone remember polio?

One of the earliest advances with fetal tissue was to use fetal kidney cells to create the first poliovirus vaccines, which are now estimated to save 550,000 lives worldwide every year.

and I would bet that everyone has had a polio vaccine during their lives.

When did the baby give consent to be diced up and sold wholesale? Fucking progressives love the idea of selling humans

When did your pee and feces consent to being flushed down the toilet?

The fetus is the women's tissue. It is not life until after is born alive. The heart pumps because the women's heart is pumping the blood not the fetus. It feeds and grows because it take it's nourishment from the woman, much as a leech or tapeworm does.

If you go by the bible, it is not life till a month after birth. Why do people think of live beginning at conception? If it cannot live on its own, separate from the woman, it is not an individual. It is just cells belonging to the woman and depending on her actions and desires. If the mother dies, it is not capable of sustaining its own life.

Even children are subject to the parent's decision till they are adults. If my children made the choices, none would have ever let any go near them with a needle or take medicine. They would have died if they were the ones making decisions. Most kids have the fantasy f driving, but we don't let them decide or they are likely to get killed in an accident. What makes you think children should have a choice till they are mature enough to?

and I would bet that everyone has had a polio vaccine during their lives.

We can be thankful to science for that! ;)

Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development History of Vaccines

>>In the United States, 10 different vaccines for chicken pox, hepatitis A, polio, rabies, and rubella are cultured on aborted tissue from two fetal cell lines known as WI-38 and MRC-5. These vaccines are Varivax (chicken pox), Havrix (hep-A), Vaqta (hep-A), Twinrix (hep-A/hep-B), Poliovax (polio), Imovax (rabies), Meruvax II (rubella), MR-VAX (measles/rubella), Biavax II (mumps/rubella), and MMR II (measles/mumps/rubella).<<

Forum List

Back