U S M B guys with chick avatars....

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
I gotta tell, this is the first board I ever ran into this....just when ya think you can't be tricked anymore on these boards, ya land on USMB and there ya go. :eusa_shifty: Now I ain't naming names, but I was told earlier that no chick would use a chick-pic in an avatar that was hotter than she was, or something like that. Okay....

crossd.jpg

Take my brother Road for instance....he can't pick out an avatar because he doesn't want to be pigeon-holed or any other kinda holed either....I've tried to find him the meanest lookin Conferderate sumbitch from the Jeff Davis kind of mold, and he doesn't think it's tough enough to represent him.

Me? So far I been Uncle Scrooge, Mighty Joe Young, a 50's guy levitating a woman, and now my favorite Italian fighter (after Marciano and Carmen Basillio), Ray Mancini. I got a more cartoon outlook at life than my younger Bro. Why the hell would I use a pic of some leering, braless she-devil? :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
I gotta tell, this is the first board I ever ran into this....just when ya think you can't be tricked anymore on these boards, ya land on USMB and there ya go. :eusa_shifty: Now I ain't naming names, but I was told earlier that no chick would use a chick-pic in an avatar that was hotter than she was, or something like that. Okay....

crossd.jpg

Take my brother Road for instance....he can't pick out an avatar because he doesn't want to be pigeon-holed or any other kinda holed either....I've tried to find him the meanest lookin Conferderate sumbitch from the Jeff Davis kind of mold, and he doesn't think it's tough enough to represent him.

Me? So far I been Uncle Scrooge, Mighty Joe Young, a 50's guy levitating a woman, and now my favorite Italian fighter (after Marciano and Carmen Basillio), Ray Mancini. I got a more cartoon outlook at life than my younger Bro. Why the hell would I use a pic of some leering, braless she-devil? :eusa_doh:
The greatest fighter of all-time was the real Rocky.

49 fights. 49 wins. 41 knockouts.

I don't care what Roland La Starza say's, there will never be anyone greater.

• Banned
49 fights. 49 wins. 41 knockouts.

I don't care what Roland La Starza say's, there will never be anyone greater.

And he whipped Joe Louis who was the greatest after Jack Johnson...you gotta whip a champ to be a champ and Rocky whipped em all. Could he have beat Ali is the question....he'd have been giving up 30 pounds and sizeable reach advantage. Still, if he got inside on him, he might have turned Ali's ribs into kindling.....Rocky could knock the air outta ya with either hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my avatar is technically a chick. I never really thought about it that way. It's just one of the scariest and baddest ass villians in the history of the Universe, is all, and I am a fan of the show.

Keep calm and don't blink.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back