U.S. intelligence chiefs directly contradict President Trump on Iran and North Korea in a new assess

Trump knows moar and better facts about North Korea, Iran, ISIS, the universe and everything. naturally deep state agents like gina haspel must be lying.

Fta.

— A new American intelligence assessment of global threats has concluded that North Korea is “unlikely to give up” all of its nuclear stockpiles, and that Iran is not “currently undertaking the key nuclear weapons-development activity” needed to make a bomb, directly contradicting two top tenets of President Trump’s foreign policy.

Those warmongers sure fucked it up with regard to iran, eh?

Haspel is another Bushbot.

What is it that suddenly has the lolberals all soggy in the britches for more warmongering?
Nominated by trump. Lol
Yeah, and?....I've been saying that he's been getting shit advice for over a year now.

Again, why is it lolberals like you are now all behind warmongering neocon Bush lackeys?....Did Code Pink decide to give war a chance?

Fta.

— A new American intelligence assessment of global threats has concluded that North Korea is “unlikely to give up” all of its nuclear stockpiles, and that Iran is not “currently undertaking the key nuclear weapons-development activity” needed to make a bomb, directly contradicting two top tenets of President Trump’s foreign policy.

The same "intelligence assessments" said Saddam was up to his armpits in WMDs...How'd that shake out?

What is it that suddenly has the lolberals all soggy in the britches for more warmongering?
Nominated by trump. Lol
Yeah, and?....I've been saying that he's been getting shit advice for over a year now.

Again, why is it lolberals like you are now all behind warmongering neocon Bush lackeys?....Did Code Pink decide to give war a chance?
^Blablabla. Pathetic posturing, deflecting, and not much else.

Trump lies constantly, compulsively, and publicly. To normal people, that is a problem.

To people like you, the people pointing out those lies, or contradicting trumps bullshit, are the problem.

U.S. Intelligence Chiefs Contradict Trump on North Korea and Iran

President Frump needs to work with his intelligence community and the military.

“unlikely to give up” .....lol
Mr. Coats said Iran continued to sponsor terrorism in Europe and the Middle East
Most pressing, as it has been for the past five years, are cybersecurity threats to the United States

Trump agrees with the last two statements so maybe since the NY Times couldn't find where the intelligence community disagrees with Trump even though that was in their misleading title maybe you can....I'm waiting....and take your dishonest NY TIMES BS and flush it....

Trump lies constantly, compulsively, and publicly. To normal people, that is a problem.

To people like you, the people pointing out those lies, or contradicting trumps bullshit, are the problem.
Fancy bootlockers like you daring to squeal about the bullshit and contradictions of others, when you were the very ones who correctly opposed Chimpy Bush when he was doing exactly what Coats is doing.

Go pound sand up your ass, hypocrite.

Fta.

The same "intelligence assessments" said Saddam was up to his armpits in WMDs...How'd that shake out?
No. Politicians cherrypicked intelligence and started a war based on cherrypicked intelligence. If only those politicians could have been checked , e.g. by publicly contradicting the wardrumming vs. Iraq.

Fancy bootlockers like you daring to squeal about the bullshit and contradictions of others, when you were the very ones who correctly opposed Chimpy Bush when he was doing exactly what Coats is doing.

Go pound sand up your ass, hypocrite.
Triggered?

If Trump is against it , leftists are for. If he's for it, they are against it. I'm convince that Trump could come out today and say "I've changed my mind, no wall, in fact I've shut down the Border Patrol entirely, let em all in" and Nancy Pelosi would immediately have a bill up calling for a solid 50 ' tall wall to be built from coast to coast and leftists would applaud her for stopping illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back