U.S. Forces begin moving into Saudi Arabia.

The U.S. is sending troops to Saudi Arabia and is setting up an air base in a location that was abandoned 15 years ago in response to Iranian actions in the gulf. They are setting up patriot missile systems and prepping the runway for a Squadron of aircraft to move in.

US moves forward on operation to counter Iran, begins sending troops to Saudi Arabia

U.S. Central Command Statement on movement of U.S. personnel to Saudi Arabia > U.S. Central Command > Statements View
All bluster, no balls.
20cb10d07ce3ee073b6b5b39d2d47305.jpg

Grace 1 - was carrying Iranian crude oil to the Baniyas Refinery in Syria.

The refinery is subject to European Union sanctions against Syria.
As I understand the case the sanctions apply to the EU, not to other entities.

Trade restrictions are in force on Syria. These are EU imposed embargoes which are directly applicable in UK law.

The EU originally imposed sanctions which came into force on 10 May 2011. The current trade sanction measures in force are set out in Council Decision 2012/122/CFSP which was adopted and came into force on 27 February 2012. On the same day, the EU also issued an implementing measure, Council Regulation (EU) No 168/2012, which amends Council Regulation (EU) No 36/2012.

The EU has also imposed a further implementing measure - Council Regulation (EU) No 509/2012 - which came into force on 17 June 2012. This measure, which also amends Council Regulation EU (No 36/2012) imposes a prohibition on the sale, supply, transfer or export of listed luxury goods and certain dual-use items and chemicals.
Embargoes and sanctions on Syria
Thank you! I thought it was awful screwy that the EU could impose world wide sanctions on any state.
How quickly some forget. That Sanctions began under Obama for Chemical attacks against civilians in Syria. These sanctions were UN approved and the sanctions continue to prevent Assad from using Chemical weapons in Syria.

Part of those economic sanctions are fuel restrictions on Assad. Britain, the EU, the U.S. enforce those sanctions and Iran was in violation of those sanctions.
So this is a global sanction via the UN that Iran signed on to?

The U.S. is sending troops to Saudi Arabia and is setting up an air base in a location that was abandoned 15 years ago in response to Iranian actions in the gulf. They are setting up patriot missile systems and prepping the runway for a Squadron of aircraft to move in.

US moves forward on operation to counter Iran, begins sending troops to Saudi Arabia

U.S. Central Command Statement on movement of U.S. personnel to Saudi Arabia > U.S. Central Command > Statements View
All bluster, no balls.

One sentence, with comma; no content.

Trade restrictions are in force on Syria. These are EU imposed embargoes which are directly applicable in UK law.

The EU originally imposed sanctions which came into force on 10 May 2011. The current trade sanction measures in force are set out in Council Decision 2012/122/CFSP which was adopted and came into force on 27 February 2012. On the same day, the EU also issued an implementing measure, Council Regulation (EU) No 168/2012, which amends Council Regulation (EU) No 36/2012.

The EU has also imposed a further implementing measure - Council Regulation (EU) No 509/2012 - which came into force on 17 June 2012. This measure, which also amends Council Regulation EU (No 36/2012) imposes a prohibition on the sale, supply, transfer or export of listed luxury goods and certain dual-use items and chemicals.
Thank you! I thought it was awful screwy that the EU could impose world wide sanctions on any state.
How quickly some forget. That Sanctions began under Obama for Chemical attacks against civilians in Syria. These sanctions were UN approved and the sanctions continue to prevent Assad from using Chemical weapons in Syria.

Part of those economic sanctions are fuel restrictions on Assad. Britain, the EU, the U.S. enforce those sanctions and Iran was in violation of those sanctions.
No......Iran doesn't agree and they are stopped from arming, and giving fuel to Iranian proxies in Syria. Not only that in the past countries have boarded and seized their ships bringing weapons to Houthi's in Yemen. Another proxy War of Iran. That war is an all out fight between Saudi Arabia and Iranian Proxies. Iran uses proxies to fight Wars......and then say they had no part of it......which is a LIE. The result of them starting that War in Yemen is millions of people have starved to death and died by disease from that War. A War that Iran is NECK DEEP IN.

No......Iran doesn't agree and they are stopped from arming, and giving fuel to Iranian proxies in Syria. Not only that in the past countries have boarded and seized their ships bringing weapons to Houthi's in Yemen. Another proxy War of Iran. That war is an all out fight between Saudi Arabia and Iranian Proxies. Iran uses proxies to fight Wars......and then say they had no part of it......which is a LIE. The result of them starting that War in Yemen is millions of people have starved to death and died by disease from that War. A War that Iran is NECK DEEP IN.

Don't forget one of their top proxies; Hezbollah.

You stupid fucks elected Trump who knows NOTHING about the Middle East or Iran .

What's there to know?

the USA has been the House of Saud's b*tch since FDR....

~S~
Riddle me this. What Strategic advantage do we gain by allowing Iran to attack Saudi Arabia on 4 fronts? Yemen, Syria, and now Southern Iraq.

Riddle me this. What advantage do we gain by backing Saudi Arabia who is a main stay in the world for control of Oil prices? In the same question......a hint.......Our currency is tied to what?

Riddle me this. What advantage do we gain by allowing Shit-ite control of the region? Who now have strong holds in Iran, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and Palestinian territory via PROXY?

Finally........What advantage do we gain by allowing Iran selling more oil that uses it to fund weapons and personnel to the same areas of my last riddle?

I can't get by that first statement.

What the fuck is Saudi Arabia doing in Iraq, Yemen, and Syria?

OPEC is on the way out.

Why do we care Shiite or not?

I have to laugh at the last one. Under Bush, Cheney's Halliburton was in Iran helping them produce oil. Where were you then???

We were on a path to get a better Iran. THAT was my fucking point.. We can stop all those thongs by bring Iran into the world through agreements like the nuke agreement & with the younger, more moderate people, gaining power.

Instead that fat sassed orange expert know-it-all, set this whole thing back in motion.

You solution is war. That is all you people can consider.

We support SA who supporta a proxie so Trump is at war in Yemen.

You stupid fucks elected Trump who knows NOTHING about the Middle East or Iran .

What's there to know?

~S~
Riddle me this. What Strategic advantage do we gain by allowing Iran to attack Saudi Arabia on 4 fronts? Yemen, Syria, and now Southern Iraq.

Riddle me this. What advantage do we gain by backing Saudi Arabia who is a main stay in the world for control of Oil prices? In the same question......a hint.......Our currency is tied to what?

Riddle me this. What advantage do we gain by allowing Shit-ite control of the region? Who now have strong holds in Iran, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and Palestinian territory via PROXY?

Finally........What advantage do we gain by allowing Iran selling more oil that uses it to fund weapons and personnel to the same areas of my last riddle?

OPEC is on the way out.

I have to laugh at the last one. Under Bush, Cheney's Halliburton was in Iran helping them produce oil. Where were you then???

We were on a path to get a better Iran. THAT was my fucking point.. We can stop all those thongs by bring Iran into the world through agreements like the nuke agreement & with the younger, more moderate people, gaining power.

Instead that fat sassed orange expert know-it-all, set this whole thing back in motion.

Are you purposely that dumb? I point out Iran proxies and you go why is Saudi Arabia in those places. LOL

When you unscrew your mind let me know.

All bluster, no balls.
20cb10d07ce3ee073b6b5b39d2d47305.jpg
Well that rules out the US army. Thanks for clearing that up.

Another action which shows abuse of our military ... we don't need to set up shop in Saudi Arabia ... they buy billions of dollars of military hardware and weapons for us ... they can take of themselves. A very bad decision.

FYI: On May 20, 2017, Trump and King Salman bin-Abdulaziz Al-Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling $110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years.

The intended purchases include tanks, combat ships, missile defense systems, as well as radar, communications and cybersecurity technology.

The transfer was widely seen as a counterbalance against the influence of Iran
America has the best trained troops in the world. They'll teach Iran a lesson it will never forget.

Why what has Iran done to the US, not a thing.

attacked our allies and interfered with shipping traffic on the high seas------
they might Just as well have put up barriers upon the Brooklyn Bridge
I love watching people who have no clue what they are talking about try to pass themselves off as intelligent...

:p

The IRCG is an official terrorist group, a highly militarized terrorist group that has personnel, along with proxies, in every nation in the gulf region.

They have attacked and attempted to seize 6 international ships now and have successfully captured another 2. These acts are official International crimes according to the U.N.

They have attacked U.S. allies, seized 2 of their ships, and have taken hostages, all evidently acceptable to Trump-hating snowflakes who supported Barry's violation of the US Constitution, specifically the Separation of Powers Act, when he illegally negotiated his own treaty with Iran...

20% of the world's oil that affects the world's economy flows through the straight that is only 20 miles across, the shipping lane being only 2 miles wide, at its narrowest point...and Iran has demonstrated it is intent on holding the world hostage until it gets what it wants....

...and moronic, treasonous, Trump-hating snowflakes are defending Iran's actions just to blame / attack Trump.

These same idiots act like Iran's hostile actions are something new, that Obama has won them over with his illegal treaty.

During the negotiations with Barry the Iranians mocked him, their military practiced bombing our aircraft carriers, and their lead them in chants of 'Death To America' ... Meanwhile their troops continued to kill Americans in Iraq.

The hostilities against the US by Iran and our allies are not new under Trump but escalated and more public.
So you are intelligent./ An illegal treaty???? Really? It was an agreement.
We had Iran where we needed them to be. Under a no nuke agreement & giving the Iranians a taste of life without sanctions. This would steer the younger generations to make Iran a more accepted country in the world.

But nooooooo.

He ruined what Obama & 4 of our allies created & put Iranian relations back 20 years.

You people are such assfucks. You are destroying America with your ignorance & stupidity.

You are living in a fantasy world created by lefists. It is the same school of thought that supports the theory that supports the idiotic idea that terrorists are terrorists due to poverty. Remember the former Obama dimwit "expert" adviser who said we just need to find them decent jobs? Liberals think and live like eternal 19 year old, hippy, emotionally immature college kids. If you are still a liberal and over 30, your brain stopped maturing far too early.
Seer, you people really are as stupid as you post.

ISIS got its fighters by paying them. People joined to make money. Therefore, if they had other jobs, they wouldn't have to join ISIS.

Eliminating the conditions that lead people to be sucked in by terrorists is a valid approach.

We support SA who supporta a proxie so Trump is at war in Yemen.
So was Obama.........and we got thrown out of Yemen under his watch. Remember that or do you have selective memory.

We have sold weapons to SA.......in the War against IRAN .......oops.....Houthis there.......yup.

Iran is the cause of a revolution in Yemen who have caused millions to die of starvation and disease.

Guess you missed that didn't you.

All bluster, no balls.

You can't refute what i said. Your concession is duly noted.

What's there to know?

~S~

OPEC is on the way out.

Are you purposely that dumb? I point out Iran proxies and you go why is Saudi Arabia in those places. LOL

So why is aidi Arabia inthose countrires. Are they being like Iran?????

What's there to know?

~S~

OPEC is on the way out.

So why is aidi Arabia inthose countrires. Are they being like Iran?????
You need to do some serious reading. The proxies there in Yemen opened a front and attacked directly into Saudi Arabia.......You are either purposely spreading Pravda here, or haven't read enough on what's going on over there...............You obviously have no clue.

All bluster, no balls.

No balls..............please continue.........what do you want to happen there......specific

The result of them starting that War in Yemen is millions of people have starved to death and died by disease from that War. A War that Iran is NECK DEEP IN.
Your ally Saudi Arabia is also in that war neck deep, bombing civil areas with air strikes and imposing blocade on Houthi held regions.

All bluster, no balls.

Oh, you're one of those, are you?

All bluster, no balls.

No balls..............please continue.........what do you want to happen there......specific
They shoot down a drone of ours and we do NOTHING!!!!! Are we great yet?

All bluster, no balls.

Oh, you're one of those, are you?
Again, you say nothing relevant. One more strike and YOU'RE OUT!

Forum List

Back