U.S. Forces begin moving into Saudi Arabia.

Too, I love the way the UK is enforcing 'EU sanctions', the organisation it is determined to leave.

But why do I bother? Ignorant rightards won't bother looking up actual facts, they'll just slurp the pablum they're fed by their propaganda outlets.

VIENNA (Reuters) - Iran has remained within the main restrictions on its nuclear activities imposed by a 2015 deal with major powers, a confidential report by the U.N. atomic watchdog indicated on Thursday.
https://www.reuters.com

The U.S. is sending troops to Saudi Arabia and is setting up an air base in a location that was abandoned 15 years ago in response to Iranian actions in the gulf. They are setting up patriot missile systems and prepping the runway for a Squadron of aircraft to move in.

US moves forward on operation to counter Iran, begins sending troops to Saudi Arabia

U.S. Central Command Statement on movement of U.S. personnel to Saudi Arabia > U.S. Central Command > Statements View

But why do I bother? Ignorant rightards won't bother looking up actual facts........

Fuck you, you cock swallowing bitch.

500 troops are support capacity only.
If we end up going to war, like I said in a different thread, it won't be a conventional one.
It'll be massive escalating AIR POWER as needed.

Shock and Awe all over again.

I think it will be alot more shockier and awe-ier.
Don't forget that the Donald used a MOAB already to take out a valley in Afghanistan.

It unraveled long before the US reneged.
Yeah right. In what way? Got a link? The inspecting agency said Iran was complying with the JPOA requirements.

The usual rightard bullshit.

Yeah there are links.
1. Obama gave Iran $150b Fact-checking Trump tweets on Obama's payments to Iran - CNNPolitics
2. The JCPOA was a 10-year deal ending in 2025 A comprehensive timeline of the Iran nuclear deal
3. Trump said NO NUKES, PERIOD

Do you see the difference between a 10-year deal that gave Iran $150b and crippling sanctions that say "no nukes period"?

Wipe the fuckers out with a naval and air campaign that will make Putin and China shit their pants. No troops though. Just send them back to the stone age.

Last edited:
Wipe the fuckers out with a naval and air campaign that will Putin and China shit their pants. No troops though. Just send them back to the stone age.
America has the best trained troops in the world. They'll teach Iran a lesson it will never forget.

Iran hasn't done a dam thing Trump started this buy acting like a child which he is.The idiot had a chance to sign that nuclear deal instead ran like a bitch.

England is STILL a signatory today as we speak, and they hijacked two of their oil tankers!
Please, lay off the crazy pills before you post.

We're not talking about England dummy it's the Us vs Iran,listen and learn Iran did nothing to us we got Trump and warmongers running around like ass holes.

You have noticed that Iran hasn't touched a U.S. oil tanker, haven't you?

There are no US oil tankers!

I hope the poodle was given a snausage...

How Trump’s arch-hawk lured Britain into a dangerous trap to punish Iran

https://www.theguardian.com

John Bolton, White House national security adviser and notorious Iraq-era hawk, is a man on a mission. Given broad latitude over policy by Donald Trump, he is widely held to be driving the US confrontation with Iran. And in his passionate bid to tame Tehran, Bolton cares little who gets hurt – even if collateral damage includes a close ally such as Britain.

So when Bolton heard British Royal Marines had seized an Iranian oil tanker off Gibraltar on America’s Independence Day, his joy was unconfined. “Excellent news: UK has detained the supertanker Grace I laden with Iranian oil bound for Syria in violation of EU sanctions,” he exulted on Twitter.

Bolton’s delighted reaction suggested the seizure was a surprise. But accumulating evidence suggests the opposite is true, and that Bolton’s national security team was directly involved in manufacturing the Gibraltar incident. The suspicion is that Conservative politicians, distracted by picking a new prime minister, jockeying for power, and preoccupied with Brexit, stumbled into an American trap.

In short, it seems, Britain was set up.

Yeah, those pallets of cash delivered to Iran in the middle of the night that was supposed to be kept secret and not photographed, were damn heavy!
Ffs. You guys are self deluding dupes. Cash was used because the US has barred Iran from the Swift banking system. The money was Iran's, paid back at a huge discount to settle a case before international arbitration determined a greater settlement. You simps will believe any shit you're given by your propaganda suppliers.

Iran hasn't done a dam thing Trump started this buy acting like a child which he is.The idiot had a chance to sign that nuclear deal instead ran like a bitch.

England is STILL a signatory today as we speak, and they hijacked two of their oil tankers!
Please, lay off the crazy pills before you post.

We're not talking about England dummy it's the Us vs Iran,listen and learn Iran did nothing to us we got Trump and warmongers running around like ass holes.

You have noticed that Iran hasn't touched a U.S. oil tanker, haven't you?

There are no US oil tankers!

So the Exxon Valdez years ago was Japanese flagged? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back