U.S. forces along the border between Iraq and Syria

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
U.S. forces along the border between Iraq and Syria trying to stop the ...... etc. How many US troops are deployed to protect foreign borders? We have a base on the border of Iraq and Syria. Al-Asad Air Base, situated in western Iraq between Baghdad and the Syrian border. I rest my case.
Al Waleed border crossing is one of three official border crossings between Syria and Iraq. ... It serves as the main bordercheckpoint on the highway between Damascus and Baghdad.
Syria's main border crossing with Iraq at Albukamel remains in the hands of U.S.-backed Kurdish forces and is closed due to fears of Iran using it to smuggle weapons into the region.
Because many U.S. allies depend on Middle East oil and gas, there is also a ..... armed forces have been focused in recent years on border and internal security.
Is this not what Trump is trying to do with a wall and military on our southern border.

Last edited:
U.S. forces along the border between Iraq and Syria trying to stop the ...... etc. How many US troops are deployed to protect foreign borders? WE have a base on the border of Iraq and Syria. Al-Asad Air Base, situated in western Iraq between Baghdad and the Syrian border. I rest my case.

just what is your case?

U.S. forces along the border between Iraq and Syria trying to stop the ...... etc. How many US troops are deployed to protect foreign borders? WE have a base on the border of Iraq and Syria. Al-Asad Air Base, situated in western Iraq between Baghdad and the Syrian border. I rest my case.

I'm not totally certain what you are getting at. But yeah, we have troops all kinds of crazy places. Most of them come in handy sometime.

Sometimes when I dork it up with the kids playing Axis and Allies I look at the British troops all over the world and think about how thin they were and if they were really there. Then I read up on WWII in Iran or Iraq and think "my god".

A whole 372 miles of border. US Mexico border is 1990 miles.
U.S. forces along the border between Iraq and Syria trying to stop the ...... etc. How many US troops are deployed to protect foreign borders? We have a base on the border of Iraq and Syria. Al-Asad Air Base, situated in western Iraq between Baghdad and the Syrian border. I rest my case.
Al Waleed border crossing is one of three official border crossings between Syria and Iraq. ... It serves as the main bordercheckpoint on the highway between Damascus and Baghdad.
Syria's main border crossing with Iraq at Albukamel remains in the hands of U.S.-backed Kurdish forces and is closed due to fears of Iran using it to smuggle weapons into the region.
Because many U.S. allies depend on Middle East oil and gas, there is also a ..... armed forces have been focused in recent years on border and internal security.
Is this not what Trump is trying to do with a wall and military on our southern border.

just what is your case?
If we can fight and die to secure the borders of foreign countries why is it not right to secure our own borders?

just what is your case?
If we can fight and die to secure the borders of foreign countries why is it not right to secure our own borders?

did I say that?

just what is your case?

did I say that?
I did not say you said that. You asked..just what is your case? and I responded.

just what is your case?

did I say that?
Read and comprehend.

Forum List

Back