U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan.

'Total Massacre' as U.S. Drone Strike Kills 30 Farmers in Afghanistan

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Strange that 30 "farmers" were gathered in one place.

I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder why the "War On Terror" isn't over yet.
You'd think that they'd be running out of pine nut farmers and wedding guests and hospital patients and starving kids to prey on innocent US soldiers who are just passing the time of day defending America corporate interests in someone else's country.

Corporate interests. In Afghanistan. lOL!

I wonder why the "War On Terror" isn't over yet.
You'd think that they'd be running out of pine nut farmers and wedding guests and hospital patients and starving kids to prey on innocent US soldiers who are just passing the time of day defending America corporate interests in someone else's country.

Corporate interests. In Afghanistan. lOL!
Check out comment #15. Quite an informative link there.

its you that ASSUMES innocence but not me Tommy . And besides that , all these third worlders work for Americas enemies if they want to or don't want to Tommy .

A U.S. drone attack killed 30 pine nut farmers and wounded at least 40 others in Afghanistan Wednesday night, the latest killing of innocent civilians by American forces as the "war on terror" enters its 19th year.

The farmers had just finished work and were sitting by a fire when the strike happened, according to tribal elder Malik Rahat Gul.

"Some of us managed to escape, some were injured, but many were killed," said farm laborer Juma Gul.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/19/total-massacre-us-drone-strike-kills-30-farmers-afghanistan

Our tax dollars hard at work feeding the military industry and fueling the war on terror.
droney.jpg

Common Dreams?
Makes Al Jazzera look accurate and unbiased.

And the US wonders why the rest of the world despises it.
------------------------------------- REAL Americans love and welcome the hate Tommy .
How does killing innocent people by remote reflect American values?
------------------------------------- and I say that nuking 'Nagasaki , Hiroshima and the firebombing of 'dresden germany' and their populations are American values when fighting a WAR Tommy .

"They'll greet us as liberators." (Bush speaking of Iraq)
140422020601-tillman-20-single-image-cut.jpg

Yep . That's Pat Tillmann in the middle.,,,in Afghanistan.

You open with a quote from Bush about Iraq, but show a picture from Afghanistan.

When your confusion lifts maybe you can get back to the pine nut farmer gathering.

droney.jpg

How does one "escape" a drone strike? Did you ever stop and think about the wording these people use?

In a drone strike, you are either dead, injured, or nothing happened to you, and it all happens in milliseconds.

Escape? Nope. Doesn't happen.

its you that ASSUMES innocence but not me Tommy . And besides that , all these third worlders work for Americas enemies if they want to or don't want to Tommy .
Americans will die because of this atrocity but you are too dumb to see it.
------------------------------------------- maybe , soldiers die quite often as they do their jobs Tommy .

American military supposedly invaded Afghanistan in order to find Osama bin Laden.

He was found and assassinated by U.S. forces almost a decade ago.

So why are we still spending billions every year to occupy Afghanistan and terrorize some of the poorest people in the world?? ... :dunno:

some big shots plan I suppose . Course many say that these mid east countries ought to just be nuked and be done with it Sunni .

Those aren't pine nuts. They're poppy seeds used for making opium to sell to drug dealers to fund terrorism.

Forum List

Back