U.S. Condemns Iran Missile Test

yeah sure....they conduct regular 'Days of Rage' all the time.....
Their conduct is what makes them evil, that and their mentality, ideology, and their mistaken claims to the land belonging to others.
defending their country from terrorism makes them evil.....?
Being a country, on the land of others, makes them evil. Zionism itself is evil, that is why there are Jews who oppose it.
the jews were there way back when the others were there.....but new countries are made all the time.....so get used to it....
The Jews got kicked out, and should never have been allowed to return. Now they are a squatter ghetto nation, surrounded by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. Total fucking nonsense, like that holy book of theirs.
duh....we won WWII.....like i said get used to it.....besides the jews turned an empty desert into a blooming nation.....are you jealous....?....why do you hate the jews so much....? are you muslim.....?

Their conduct is what makes them evil, that and their mentality, ideology, and their mistaken claims to the land belonging to others.
Being a country, on the land of others, makes them evil. Zionism itself is evil, that is why there are Jews who oppose it.
the jews were there way back when the others were there.....but new countries are made all the time.....so get used to it....
The Jews got kicked out, and should never have been allowed to return. Now they are a squatter ghetto nation, surrounded by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. Total fucking nonsense, like that holy book of theirs.
duh....we won WWII.....like i said get used to it.....besides the jews turned an empty desert into a blooming nation.....are you jealous....?....why do you hate the jews so much....? are you muslim.....?
I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists, and they are nothing alike.

anti-zionism is pretty much anti-semitism these days...

Nope, that's why there are anti-Zionist Jews. Are they anti-Semites?

And this is another reason why I hate Zionists, crap like that.

now you're getting overly intellectual.....

Nope, just don't call a car a banana.

why do muslims hate jews so much....?

They don't, usually, since they pray, unlike most Christians, to the same God. Muslim antisemitism would drop by several factors if Israel was where it should be, yet again, back in the history books.

They don't, usually, since they pray, unlike most Christians, to the same God. Muslim antisemitism would drop by several factors if Israel was where it should be, yet again, back in the history books.
yahweh and allah are one and the same gods...? not according to muhammed.....he's the one who taught hate the jews.....jesus taught to love one's enemies....

Here's a headline coming soon: "US condemns Iran's detonation of a Nuclear Missile over Israel".
We couldn't get that lucky...
Joking about mass murder of Israeli Jews, Paint? You are one sick fuck. That comment is even disgraceful from a low-life shit bag like you.
A joke statement earns a joke retort...
Taking events to their logical conclusion is not a joke. Your reply was disgraceful, period.

Iran ballistic missile test condemned by US - BBC News

My God, what is wrong with the Left Wing lemmings in this country? Iran is already violating U.N. sanctions before the ink is even dry on the new "agreement" negotiated by our "super-smart" President. This missile puts our supposed ally, Israel, squarely within range of a nuclear attack by Iran. Are the Israelis now obliged to roll over and play dead?

I can hardly wait to hear the Left's Alice in Wonderland response, where up is down and surrender is victory. This same sort of "thinking" has already led to two World Wars. Are we careening towards a third?

US condemns Iran missile test

oh nooooo!! shock horror ... the Islamic in Chief condemns Iran missile test...really...

what a hypocrite.... what a piece of crap.....go play golf and leave America alone Hussein!!!!

Here's a headline coming soon: "US condemns Iran's detonation of a Nuclear Missile over Israel".
We couldn't get that lucky...
Joking about mass murder of Israeli Jews, Paint? You are one sick fuck. That comment is even disgraceful from a low-life shit bag like you.
A joke statement earns a joke retort...
Taking events to their logical conclusion is not a joke. Your reply was disgraceful, period.
M.A.D is the logic. The rest is total fucking nonsense.

Forum List

Back