U.S braces itself for coldest month of the century

Warming causes more/less warming/cooling...every one knows that.....coldest month of the century in the face of ever growing atmospheric CO2....

And they (warmers) still believe.

I am doing my best to help with the global warming issue.
At the urging of my girlfriend I sleep with the noseplug thing that swimmers wear...
And I also use one of those medical facemasks things so as to limit my contribution of CO2 to the atmosphere....

But I wake up in the morning sort of in a fog and it takes hours before i sort of feel normal again...
My lady friend feels that i am not doing enough and she wants to come over and help me seal off the
room to not allow any of my CO2 to leave the room...She wants to make it as air tight as possible...

Hey she may be a Lib but I feel she is looking out for me but the planet comes first.

The denialists just keep getting dumber.

Some possible explanations:
1. Senility
2. Substance abuse
3. Mini-strokes

But the winner ...

4. All the non-tards got disgusted by the denialist cult and abandoned it, leaving only major 'tards to populate it.

Last edited:
AGWCult Model says:

<U.S braces itself for coldest month of the century> because of Manmade Global Warming

1. Senility
2. Substance abuse
3. Mini-strokes

But the winner ...

4. All the non-tards got disgusted by the denialist cult and abandoned it, leaving only major 'tards to populate it.

ghey

In terms of "WINNING", take a gander out to the forum threads and check out a little old thread that has had near 40,000 hits.

That'd be the skeptics........not losing!!!:D:D:up:

All the bomb thrower k00k threads disappear in a day or two!!!:gay:

1. Senility
2. Substance abuse
3. Mini-strokes

But the winner ...

So, why is it record cold, Dear?

1. Senility
2. Substance abuse
3. Mini-strokes

But the winner ...

So, which of those afflictions are you suffering from? And, have you sought help for it?

In terms of "WINNING", take a gander out to the forum threads and check out a little old thread that has had near 40,000 hits.

Wow. You've been busy. If it's been up a year, you must have been hitting it, like, a hundred times a day. You really think that's something to brag about?

Actually, it's a pretty damned good repository of AGW failure.

1. Senility
2. Substance abuse
3. Mini-strokes

But the winner ...

So, why is it record cold, Dear?

I would like an answer to that question as well....we were promised warmer winters and that our children wouldn't know what snow was...we did our part and kept CO2 increasing...where is the warm weather....I live in the deep south and have been freezing my ass off all winter. I have burned nearly a cord of wood since november. Wonder how much CO2 that put in the air?

One of the reasons humans may of climbed out of the tree is climate change. The area of Africa just dried out and the forest thinned out.

Understand that a warmer world or a colder world shifts and changes climate of areas on this planet...Who's to say that the polar vortex isn't more likely to move southward because of a weaker jet stream more often? This weaker jet stream because of a "slightly" weaker temperature gradient.

Last edited:
There is a difference between climate and weather. Several years ago in Washington, DC people were walking around in shirt sleeves on Christmas Day.

Forum List

Back