U.S. Army should take control of American Govmnt, From President Obama.

The items listed about cheney are factual but you prolly should stick to your parrot line....that's the safest way to not embarrass yourself further. Also, it is foolish to try and twist what I have said in the hopes of baiting others to jump on your self pity bandwagon. I have not said anything bad at all about your 22 years of Service so your continued baseless accusation is pretty flimsy. What I did do was call out your posturing on why you retired.

You claimed some bullshit for why you retired....I called that out and by your reaction it is safe to say I was correct. As for meeting you in person.....I've met plenty like you in person. They usually scurry home to put on their "I'm a real man tough guy" suit then sit at the computer and type veiled threats. You opened the personal can of worms and now that you don't like the results you want dictate how I respond to you? I respect the wishes of those who have earned respect. Guess which category you have fallen under tough guy?

Ok, realism check, you were a lower enlisted who obviously has a chip on their shoulder for authority figures, I represent one of those who held authority over you, therefore you think you can talk shit and put me down in an internet forum.

Nice try tough guy act but it doesn't wash. You have no idea what Senior enlisted personnel thought about and talked about or what motivated them to remain on active duty. Yet you attacked me with your BS about my being forced out when the exact opposite was true.

Now once again, if you have anything to respond to me or my posts with , then keep it professional, I haven't looked to see if there is an ignore feature on this site but you are certainly tempting.

Lol....no you don't represent an authority figure...at all. You represent much of what is fucked up about the current direction and actions of our nation. You spent 22 years of your life defending freedom then come on the internet and try to silence that freedom by accusing those who disagree with you of being traitors to America. You wave your military career around as a universal license to censor other views. Want an accurate realism check? You're pissed your time in service and rank doesn't give you the trump card you thought you would have. Was that professional enough?

Goodbye child.:cuckoo:

I mean we both posted the same link, the link argued both sides of the No fly zones, I accepted the US Governments reasoning CL does not. He took the enemies side of the argument. If I believe someone to be a traitor believe me you will see me tell them, Probably in large dark type and several times.

Fair enough....

Not really........

1. I said Iraq and Afghanistan never attacked us.

2. Someone screamed "false!" because Iraq fired on U.S. aircraft in the no-fly zone and that qualifies as an attack on America.

3. I posted a link showing the no-fly zones were not legal because they were unilaterally imposed mainly by the U.S. and were not part of the U.N. Cease Fire.

4. That evidence means Iraq firing on our aircraft that entered it's airspace illegally was not attacking us. We were attacking Iraq and never held up our end of the Cease Fire.

Ollie comes along and poses the "true" question of who's side people are going to take. He patently glossed right over the fact the nfz were not part of the Cease Fire then claimed anyone who does not support our illegal actions is siding with our enemy. It's the same bullshit of "you're with us or against us." One could argue if the nfz were morally acceptable but that was not the topic of the discussion.

Contrary to his false claim I am not taking the "enemies" side. I'm siding with the Rule of Law and it could be easily argued that supporting the nfz is going against America by virtue of supporting the abandonment of the Constitution. People like Ollie are the first to scream how other nations/groups violate laws and America is so awesome because we are a Democracy of good, just, law abiding principles, while at the same damn time find a way to justify any of our illegal bullshit like the nfz or secret prisons.

He can't even be honest and admit he accused me and everyine else who don't support the nz of being a traitor.

Traitor Definition | Definition of Traitor at Dictionary.com

1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust. 2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country. Origin: ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/traitor

If someone is siding with their nation's enemy they are betraying their own nation. With the definition posted he will now say "okay you're a traitor" because he's way too arrogant to admit that yes he was using a sideways method of accusing people who disagree with his position as being traitors. Hence, that is why I stated he's full of shit to complain about the "love it or leave it" line while preaching the same exact same philosophy with the "take our side or our enemy's side" crap.

and were not part of the U.N. Cease Fire.

Not wanting to get into all of this other stuff, I do have one question though!

Who exactly signed the "cease fire" ?

Which parties signed it?

Mike

Which parties signed it?

Mike

I signed it. But, in my defense, I think i was like VERY drunk at the time.

and when I unilaterally imposed the no fly zones to effectuate the part of the cease fire (and certain UN Resolutions) that required the protection of the very people Saddam was busy slaughtering, I really kinda thought it would be a good idea to prevent that scumbag from continuing to slaughter those poor innocent people.

And then the fucker started firing at U.S. Aircraft. Well, fuck that. That's an act of war from the mass murdering savage, so that shit had to stop.

And besides, he was an aider and abettor (as well as a facilities provider and a financial backer) of international terrorists. So, you know, fuck him and all who worry about him.

Frankly, I'm not at all upset that he met his end at the end of a rope.

Which parties signed it?

Mike

and when I unilaterally imposed the no fly zones to effectuate the part of the cease fire (and certain UN Resolutions) that required the protection of the very people Saddam was busy slaughtering, I really kinda thought it would be a good idea to prevent that scumbag from continuing to slaughter those poor innocent people.

And then the fucker started firing at U.S. Aircraft. Well, fuck that. That's an act of war from the mass murdering savage, so that shit had to stop.

And besides, he was an aider and abettor (as well as a facilities provider and a financial backer) of international terrorists. So, you know, fuck him and all who worry about him.

Ask a serious question, turn up an asshole.

Not a bit surprised.

Mike

Actually, he kinda said it out loud after his conviction, which is why they voted death.

And he could drink too.

Fuck I miss this guy.

Fair enough....

Not really........

1. I said Iraq and Afghanistan never attacked us.

2. Someone screamed "false!" because Iraq fired on U.S. aircraft in the no-fly zone and that qualifies as an attack on America.

3. I posted a link showing the no-fly zones were not legal because they were unilaterally imposed mainly by the U.S. and were not part of the U.N. Cease Fire.

4. That evidence means Iraq firing on our aircraft that entered it's airspace illegally was not attacking us. We were attacking Iraq and never held up our end of the Cease Fire.

Ollie comes along and poses the "true" question of who's side people are going to take. He patently glossed right over the fact the nfz were not part of the Cease Fire then claimed anyone who does not support our illegal actions is siding with our enemy. It's the same bullshit of "you're with us or against us." One could argue if the nfz were morally acceptable but that was not the topic of the discussion.

Contrary to his false claim I am not taking the "enemies" side. I'm siding with the Rule of Law and it could be easily argued that supporting the nfz is going against America by virtue of supporting the abandonment of the Constitution. People like Ollie are the first to scream how other nations/groups violate laws and America is so awesome because we are a Democracy of good, just, law abiding principles, while at the same damn time find a way to justify any of our illegal bullshit like the nfz or secret prisons.

He can't even be honest and admit he accused me and everyine else who don't support the nz of being a traitor.

Traitor Definition | Definition of Traitor at Dictionary.com

1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust. 2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country. Origin: ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/traitor

If someone is siding with their nation's enemy they are betraying their own nation. With the definition posted he will now say "okay you're a traitor" because he's way too arrogant to admit that yes he was using a sideways method of accusing people who disagree with his position as being traitors. Hence, that is why I stated he's full of shit to complain about the "love it or leave it" line while preaching the same exact same philosophy with the "take our side or our enemy's side" crap.

and were not part of the U.N. Cease Fire.

Which parties signed it?

Mike

On 2 March the United Nations Security Council passed a resolution establishing the terms of the ceasefire.

These required Iraq to end all military action, to rescind its annexation of Kuwait, to disclose information about any stored chemical and biological weapons, to release all international prisoners and accept responsibility for the casualties and damage done during its occupation of Kuwait.

The next day, Iraqi commanders accepted the ceasefire terms formally at a meeting with US military leaders in a tent at the captured Iraqi military base of Safwan.

*****If I remember correctly Saddam himself did not attend*******

Which parties signed it?

Mike

Ask a serious question, turn up an asshole.

Not a bit surprised.

Mike

Oh poor Mikey, didn't wike my widdle bit of jocularity. Whatever shall I do now?

I know! Poor Mikey, come to think of it.

Tough. Eat shit, puss.

I can't believe morons like Liability still think that invading Iraq was a good idea..

Just goes to justify why "We the people" voted out those of a similar ideology

I can't believe morons like Liability still think that invading Iraq was a good idea..

Just goes to justify why "We the people" voted out those of a similar ideology

{The mutant's "Username" has been corrected in the above quote in the interests of accuracy.}

I can't believe abject filthy liars like the falsely named "right[sic]winger" still thinks anybody WITH a brain cares what asslicks like him allegedly "believe."

I did not say that invading Iraq was a good idea.

It wasn't as bad an idea as lyinglefttardflinger would have us believe, but that's not the point.

We, the People, will be voting the leftards the fuck out of office at the soonest possible moment. Thankfully.

Forum List

Back