U.S. Army should take control of American Govmnt, From President Obama.

Hahahhaaaa.....what the fuck are people smoking? Having a trial in NYC is concern to be attacked.....but invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us generates no threat? Fucking hillbillies and the internet are not a good combination.

yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know how to read? I never said we were not attacked......read the post again and don't forget to somehow blame me for your inability to read. Should I have typed it slower?

And I never said mcintyre didn't hit her.....I said more information was needed before reaching a solid conclusion.

I know how to read and you know how to dance!

"thus making New York City a Terrorists target again,"
When did it stop becoming a target?

Anyway take your treasonous crap elsewhere, you swine. Terrorists being tried in New York means we need to violently overthrow Obama? Give me a break. I'm tempted to report this call for violence over to to authorities.

Last edited:
With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other
U.S. Army personell to run the other areas of the American government.

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

We need an American milltary take over now before it is to late.
The Terrorists will target America again.

I fear the 'terrorists' may strike again, this time carrying the American flag. Calling for the violent overthrow of our nation is nuts and likely illegal. There are limits to the first amendment and this thread violates both the spirit and the intent of our founding fathers. One member of the United States Army did pick up arms against his brothers, and 52nd St hopes more do?
Fuck him, the moderators of this message board have a duty to report this thread to Federal Authorities, as do all REAL Americans.

Its shortsighted whimps like you that fail to see the big picture. I am calling for a peachfull
millitary take over, no shoting should be involved.

you must be hitting the schnapps this afternoon! :lol:

Hahahhaaaa.....what the fuck are people smoking? Having a trial in NYC is concern to be attacked.....but invading and occupying two nations that never attacked us generates no threat? Fucking hillbillies and the internet are not a good combination.

NYC has already been attacked for lesser reasons you fucking imbecile, end yourself ........

I fear the 'terrorists' may strike again, this time carrying the American flag. Calling for the violent overthrow of our nation is nuts and likely illegal. There are limits to the first amendment and this thread violates both the spirit and the intent of our founding fathers. One member of the United States Army did pick up arms against his brothers, and 52nd St hopes more do?
Fuck him, the moderators of this message board have a duty to report this thread to Federal Authorities, as do all REAL Americans.

Its shortsighted whimps like you that fail to see the big picture. I am calling for a peachfull

you must be hitting the schnapps this afternoon! :lol:

Schnapps ?

More like:

smoking_crack.jpg

Having the trial in NY won't up the attack threat, but I think its a bad move to allow POWs access to civilian courts! I think closing Gitmo was a poor move! A move simply made to placate liberals at home and worldwide! Civilian courts call for discovery! Do you really want sensitive information shared with the other side. The government will also have to release sensitive information to the court and eventually to the public to prosecute these guys!

NO, this is 9/10 thinking about liberals! Closed doored military tribunals were not perfect, but they were the best way!

Obama, in my opinion will go down like Carter as one of the worst, but a South American style coup of the government is light-years away from being needed!

What's sad is that this type of rhetoric isn't as fringe as it used to be.

I'd like to applaud everyone in this thread, left and right, who came out in criticism of this nuttiness.

I am proud that 52ndstreet has overcome a little of Black Supremacy ideal :clap2: (but it disheartening that he did it by resorting to a extremely radical solution! :()

Does anyone else find it disturbing that instead of calling for Obama to be impeached he calls for a violent military takeover?

With the recent decision of current attorney General ,Eric Holder to move the Sept 11 Terrorist to a New York City Federal civilian court, on U.S. soil, thus making New York City a Terrorists target again, I must suggest a U.S. Army temporary takeover of the United States government from the Obama administration. The U.S. Army could install a leadership tribunal of three Generals to run the country, and they could also appoint other

I feel the Obama Administration, and U.S. attorney Eric Holder, are jeopardizing
American safety and , and national security with their decision to bring Terrorists War combattants to American soil for prosecution, and their incorrect decision to close Guantanamo Bay Millitary dentention center in Cuba.

We need the U.S. Army to take over the America governement now. They must by means
of some emergency edict take control away from President Obama Now. The President
is endangering the lives of Americans, and people of the free world with his decisions, and the decisions of his Attorney general Eric Holder. They must both be removed from the America government, and detained by the U.S. Army.

So what happens if Obama and Biden don't want to give up their power? I can't imagine any reason why they would.

yeah! that's right dipshit, we were never attacked, what the hell are you smoking? oh and that black dude did not hit the white woman either? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know how to read? I never said we were not attacked......read the post again and don't forget to somehow blame me for your inability to read. Should I have typed it slower?

And I never said mcintyre didn't hit her.....I said more information was needed before reaching a solid conclusion.

Are you are trying to infer that Al Qaeda, who had the protection and partnership of the Taliban, never attacked us?:evil: Your not a 9/11 truther are ya? :evil:

Are you are trying to infer that Al Qaeda, who had the protection and partnership of the Taliban, never attacked us?:evil: Your not a 9/11 truther are ya? :evil:

+1 to what GHook said. That being said, the idea that the trial will make NYC more of a terrorist target is pretty silly.

+1 to what GHook said. That being said, the idea that the trial will make NYC more of a terrorist target is pretty silly.

I appreciate that! NY will never be less of a target for the Jihadis:
(1) Largest US City
(2) Economic Capital of the World
(3) A Very Dense City
(4) Taking out NY cripples the US economically
(5) Home of the UN, Stock Market and main financial sector
(6) Easy access from the sea, land and air
(7) A symbolistic target
(8) The Fucking Yankees!

The Jihads don't need anymore motivation to take out NY!

why?

I appreciate that! NY will never be less of a target for the Jihadis:
(1) Largest US City
(2) Economic Capital of the World
(3) A Very Dense City
(4) Taking out NY cripples the US economically
(5) Home of the UN, Stock Market and main financial sector
(6) Easy access from the sea, land and air
(7) A symbolistic target
(8) The Fucking Yankees!

The Jihads don't need anymore motivation to take out NY!

-Or any American city...just because.

why?

That one word query is too much for polky...Tone it down a notch, eh? ;)

Seriously? Polk doesn't seem to see the danger, and is one of those that HATES his country and wants to see it knocked down a few notches.

Last edited:

why?

That one word query is too much for polky...Tone it down a notch, eh? ;)

Seriously? Polk doesn't seem to see the danger, and is one of those that HATES his country and wants to see it knocked down a few notches.

I don't see Polk hating his country at all. But since you are making such a serious accusation, you have proof, right?

I like your thinking. and in this case war is to important to leave to liberal politicians

Forum List

Back