u need this guy

I listened to about 3 mins of that tripe. I am proof he is full of shit. I married a woman with a 5 year old daughter. We divorced when the daughter was starting her senior year in high school. I always told my daughter, I am not your father, but I AM your Dad. Her biological father was around and was an asshole. Having me there was her anchor. Her Mom and I split up in 2012. I talked to my daughter today. We still talk or text several times a week. She still calls me "Daddy".

The question of whether it will work or not has nothing to do with bloodlines and everything to do with the parents and the love.

Offhand, I can think of 6 of my friends who have raised or are raising stepchildren. All are doing a great job, from everything I know and can see.

In other words, I don't need this misogynist guy at all.

I listened to about 3 mins of that tripe. I am proof he is full of shit. I married a woman with a 5 year old daughter. We divorced when the daughter was starting her senior year in high school. I always told my daughter, I am not your father, but I AM your Dad. Her biological father was around and was an asshole. Having me there was her anchor. Her Mom and I split up in 2012. I talked to my daughter today. We still talk or text several times a week. She still calls me "Daddy".

The question of whether it will work or not has nothing to do with bloodlines and everything to do with the parents and the love.

Offhand, I can think of 6 of my friends who have raised or are raising stepchildren. All are doing a great job, from everything I know and can see.

I had to counsel a runaway teen the other day about why some men are useless. She had no father. He did not stick around. She would have loved to have you as her father though WinterBorn .

I would not tell a step child I was their father or dad.

I would tell them I am their guardian under State law and under God's laws.

I had to counsel a runaway teen the other day about why some men are useless. She had no father. He did not stick around. She would have loved to have you as her father though WinterBorn .

Thank you. I am proud of what I have done as a Dad.

I would not tell a step child I was their father or dad.

I would tell them I am their guardian under State law and under God's laws.

I maintain that being a father is biology, but being a Dad is a relationship. At least that is the way I feel about it.

My step son and I are very close. His mother and I are a very solid married couple. We worked hard to make sure he could buy, and then we remodeled, his apartment. In fact, I was working there today. He is an outstanding young man and a credit to his public education and secondary studies.
You did well, WB; congrats and keep on going.

Forum List

Back