U.K. Parliament Holds Joe Biden* In Contempt Over Afghanistan

My deep state. That's really funny.
Are you saying there's no Shadow government working in secrecy with 10s of thousands of employees all sworn to secrecy under NDAs ?

Maybe you should read Edward Snowden's book and try to enlighten yourself a tad.
I'm saying there's a shitload of money in the military industrial complex. Northrop Grumman employees, their management, and their biggest investors are not government employees.

Instead of what you call "bowing to the Taliban," what would you have us do?
Send elite, well equipped US soldiers to rescue located citizens who want to leave and tell the Taliban leaders they will all suffer the same fate that OBL and Qasem Soleimani experienced if they dare harm a single US soldier or American citizen until we've got them ALL out of that shithole nation.

Biden hasn't the balls.

Last edited:
Send elite, well equipped US soldiers to rescue located citizens who want t leave and tell the Taliban leaders they will all suffer the same fate that OBL and Qasem Soleimani experienced if they dare harm a single US soldier or American citizen until we've got them ALL out of that shithole nation.

Biden hasn't the balls.
What you suggest is the surge that Obama tried back in 2010 or so. Unless you really think Osama Bin Laden type Seal Team 6 missions are going to be funded and enacted en masse thousands of times in the next few months somehow by the military? Do you actually think that's possible?

And the "Soleimani experience?" We've spent 20 years trying to give them that and have nothing to show for it.

Biden reminds me of Jimmy Carter trying to get the hostages out of Iran. The attempt failed miserably and Carter folded. Why is the Taliban telling us August 31st or else?

We have really become soft, so flippin soft. For every C-17 that flies to Germany from Kabul, the plane should empty and refill with GI's to go back to Kabul. You're going to need troops on the ground to fend off ISIS K and the Taliban beyond the August 31st date. We should set the date not some radical Islamic group.

I love the fact that all of the intellectual horsepower is leaving Afghanistan. All that is left are the goat ropers that know how to fight but not run a country. The economy will collapse quickly.

This will make for an interesting Ken Burns documentary.. Biden better man up though.

What you suggest is the surge that Obama tried back in 2010 or so. Unless you really think Osama Bin Laden type Seal Team 6 missions are going to be funded and enacted en masse thousands of times in the next few months somehow by the military? Do you actually think that's possible?

And the "Soleimani experience?" We've spent 20 years trying to give them that and have nothing to show for it.
No. What I suggest is specifically designed to rescue stranded American citizens who want to leave, not to fight the Taliban. If they attack our soldiers while they are accomplishing this, we have ways to target their leaders with drones controlled from within the US. One thing that Biden took from us is the ground based observers that could have relayed their locations to us.

The killing of Soleimani required only locating him and firing a laser guided missile from a drone, one that blew his sorry ass to bits.

Forum List

Back