Tyson Foods In Humbolt, TN Moving Illegals Into Tennessee

Here's what Tyson Foods is trying to do to Tennessee.

I was talking to White 6 this week, and he claimed Tyson Foods wasn't bringing illegals into TN, but according to media reports, that's exactly what they're doing.

And they have been doing it since Clinton was president.

I was talking to White 6 this week, and he claimed Tyson Foods wasn't bringing illegals into TN, but according to media reports, that's exactly what they're doing.

Of course, they did.

In the 2022 election cycle, Tyson Foods contributed 65.46% to Republicans and 34.54% to Democrats.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/tyson-foods/totals?id=D000000460

Of course, they did.

In the 2022 election cycle, Tyson Foods contributed 65.46% to Republicans and 34.54% to Democrats.

Tyson Foods Profile: Totals
Yep, stands to reason as most poultry/warehousing operations in the Shenandoah Valley are in deep red districts. I suspect that it's the same in other places too.

They sure have our congress critter (Ben Cline R-6 VA) in their back pocket.

Yep, stands to reason as most poultry/warehousing operations in the Shenandoah Valley are in deep red districts. I suspect that it's the same in other places too.

They sure have our congress critter (Ben Cline R-6 VA) in their back pocket.
All Democrats need to screw everything up is get their foot in the door, and they can turn a decent state into a shithole.
All they needed in TX was to control a couple of districts and they can control the election.
In Georgia they put all of their criminals in Fulton County.
They flipped Georgia using one corrupt election commission.

All Democrats need to screw everything up is get their foot in the door, and they can turn a decent state into a shithole.
All they needed in TX was to control a couple of districts and they can control the election.
In Georgia they put all of their criminals in Fulton County.
They flipped Georgia using one corrupt election commission.
The whole of The Firm is guilty, gop and leftist dem alike.

As though most republicans haven't been as equally big a problem as you shitlib clowns. :rolleyes:
Republican politicians can be corrupt as any Democrat, but the Republican voter isn't corrupt.

Democrat voters are corrupt as the day is long, but not Republican voters.
Democrat voters love it when one of their representatives lies to them. They just want to be told what they want to hear.
If Republican voters find out they voted for a corrupt asshole, he's gone.....that's how Democrats have been shaving their majority in the house.
First of the year they had a comfortable majority, but not now.

I knew Don Tyson when I worked for them as an electronic tech 1989-1992
He was a party dude deluxe and he always bought, he loved his booze, coke and chicks.
We all had a white Christmas every day back in the day.

Republican politicians can be corrupt as any Democrat, but the Republican voter isn't corrupt.

Democrat voters love it when one of their representatives lies to them. They just want to be told what they want to hear.
If Republican voters find out they voted for a corrupt asshole, he's gone.....that's how Democrats have been shaving their majority in the house.
They are ALL corrupt even Trump.

You'll find no more corrupted republican voters than the ETOH welfare queens in Iowa.

The entire GOP apparatus in Minnesota is as fucked up and corrupt as you'll find anywhere in Democratland...Ditto then entirety -save Florida- of Dixie.

Many companies love to hire illegals because they will work for less money.

Forum List

Back