Tyson could be a fake champion

At the time of his luck, there were no bright stars in the ring, he defeated only one veteran, the rest were one-day.

In his prime, he met a second-rate boxer, Duglas, and was completely helpless.

Tyson had poor footwork, slow punches. He didn't have good speed.

His teсhnic was completely monotonous. Picabu only.

Most likely Tyson is a fake champion.
Tyson was like the Bo Jackson of boxing.. a career where he was arguably the greatest to ever do it but not long enough.

Tyson knocked out some bums, but he also knocked out WBC champ Trevor Berbick in round 2, Larry Holmes in round 4, Spinks in round 4, along with others who had elite records in boxing.

Tyson passed the eyeball test, but began his decline once his trainer died and Larry King entered.

The original Tyson was unstoppable.

Tyson was like the Bo Jackson of boxing.. a career where he was arguably the greatest to ever do it but not long enough.

Tyson knocked out some bums, but he also knocked out WBC champ Trevor Berbick in round 2, Larry Holmes in round 4, Spinks in round 4, along with others who had elite records in boxing.

Tyson passed the eyeball test, but began his decline once his trainer died and Larry King entered.

The original Tyson was unstoppable.

Larry King? :lol:

He was a pit bull during his pre-prison career.

I think Tyson did not even train very much for the Douglas fight. I think he said it. He was barely prepared and thought it would be a quick KO

It was the biggest upset in history

Yup. I won 7600 on that fight!

Forum List

Back