Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart."

Conservative warrior Andrew Breitbart - chicagotribune.com

You start dishing it back, and the left goes ballistic with butt hurt.

No worries I intend to dish it back at every opportunity.

Yeah, I love how the leftists try to mold themselves as some sympathetic and empathetic collectivist group, yet they will be the first ones in line dancing in the streets when an individual who opposes them dies..

Progressives remind me of the Palestinians dancing in the street after 9/11.

Of course they're delusional enough to believe classical liberalism starts and ends with a Patriot like Breitbart...

They're hypocritical psychopaths..

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart."

Yeah, I love how the leftists try to mold themselves as some sympathetic and empathetic collectivist group, yet they will be the first ones in line dancing in the streets when an individual who opposes them dies..

Of course they're delusional enough to believe classical liberalism starts and ends with a Patriot like Breitbart...

Excellent points........

The right is starting to see you need to get as nasty as they do.

The Tribune is the most conservative paper in Chicago. They supported Bush both terms.

"Breitbart's culture war ends"

No warrior was he, a FIGHTER maybe. The article mentions EDITING of the ACORN tapes also; Breitbart was fascinated by secretive taping. He suggested the Congressional Black Caucus send HIM tapes and audio proving a statement. It appears he believed EVERY American keeps tape & video each moment of their lives. And read the entire article, which includes THIS:
At least Sherrod, whose defamation suit against Breitbart is still working its way through the courts, expressed no ill for the dead. In a statement, she sent her prayers and condolences to Breitbart's family. So do I.
That for the link, the title is misleading.

I see no celebrating in that article.

How about the fucking headline and the intro to the article?

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart"

Then he goes on to mock him.....

Page has written many negative - and hateful op-ed pieces on Breitbart in the past - almost obsessively at times... Now he is dead...

Page like every progressive fuck are getting their jollies off..

The Tribune is the most conservative paper in Chicago. They supported Bush both terms.

Ha, you're fucking delusional.

They thew Bush under the bus (as well as any conservative) with every opportunity they had/have.

Presently the Trib is nothing more than an pro-Obama, anti-conservative propaganda paper.

Last edited:
The civil rights community has bitter memories of a story Breitbart got wrong, the video he posted of Shirley Sherrod, an Agriculture Department official, because she appeared to be advocating anti-white racism at an NAACP conference. When the entire speech was viewed, it turned out to be quite the opposite, a poignant plea against racism of any kind.

When we last talked a few months back, he still wanted an apology from the black caucus, but remained unapologetic about his own unfairness to Sherrod.

At least Sherrod, whose defamation suit against Breitbart is still working its way through the courts, expressed no ill for the dead. In a statement, she sent her prayers and condolences to Breitbart's family. So do I.

Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

Just a frank review of the circumstances of interest the journalist is sharing with the public.

I get your point but I don't think you're going to find much sympathy for Andrew Brietbart anywhere. He was so hateful.

Lesson learned though, try to be more charitable in life and people will remember you in a kinder way. You just can't keep hating and expect a whole lot different after you're gone.

I see no celebrating in that article.

How about the fucking headline and the intro to the article?

"Speak no ill of the dead. So goes a saying from ancient Greece. I must beg for an exception in the case of the late Andrew Breitbart"

Then he goes on to mock him.....

Page has written many negative - and hateful op-ed pieces on Breitbart in the past - almost obsessively at times... Now he is dead...

Page like every progressive fuck are getting their jollies off..

Look, Breitbart was a conniving, lying, weaselly, little douche bag. Saying that doesn't mean I'm celebrating that he died. It's merely painting an accurate picture of the man.

You need to learn the difference.

Mr. Nick, YOU ARE a conservative; I read yesterday it was Iraqis dancing in the streets. I believe it was Palestinians. FORCED to do so. Or maybe the tapes were EDITED, a la Breitbart, and the comments first posted.

I do find it highly illustrative of the double standard. Liberals are all up in arms because Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call an abortion rights activist a "slut"; while at the same time they call Breitbart the most evil and vicious names imaginable.

The only way to beat these cocksuckers is at the ballot box (by electing conservatives) and the public square (by exposing leftist hypocrisy). We conservatives have to stop using Marquess of Queensberry rules when we are in a street fight! It really is time to take the gloves off....

Forum List

Back