Typical Democrat Hypocrite

He's the mayor dumbass, meaning a walking target. Normal dirtbags like yourself are not.

With a murder in the city almost every day, more than a dozen shootings every weekend and the highest violent crime rate in the US that pretty well makes everybody in the city a target.

The difference is the Democrat elite gets to use guns to defend themselves while the citizens of Chicago don't.

Just like it said in the book; "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others".

Typical Libtard hypocrisy. Do you understand it now, moron?
Typical right-winger dumbass can't use common fucking sense. If we had no guns he wouldn't need them either but you'd never go for that now would you because then you couldn't play with your deadly toys for immature boys now could you?

Why are there so many Blacks shooting each other in Chicago?
Let's ask them and find out? Oh, you can't be bothered with that you say, because you don't give a fucking damn.

Give us your opinion as to why so many blacks are shooting each other in Chicago.
Drugs, poverty, stupidity, greed, anger, lust, who the fuck knows so why don't you do that amazing new trick called asking them?

With a murder in the city almost every day, more than a dozen shootings every weekend and the highest violent crime rate in the US that pretty well makes everybody in the city a target.

The difference is the Democrat elite gets to use guns to defend themselves while the citizens of Chicago don't.

Just like it said in the book; "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others".

Typical right-winger dumbass can't use common fucking sense. If we had no guns he wouldn't need them either but you'd never go for that now would you because then you couldn't play with your deadly toys for immature boys now could you?

Let's ask them and find out? Oh, you can't be bothered with that you say, because you don't give a fucking damn.

Give us your opinion as to why so many blacks are shooting each other in Chicago.
Drugs, poverty, stupidity, greed, anger, lust, who the fuck knows so why don't you do that amazing new trick called asking them?
I did. They said it was your fault.

Liberals run Chicago. Looks like you failed, big time.

If there were no black people, we wouldn't need guns in Chicago.
Stupid *******. What a shame that we brought them here, in chains.

"We"? Speak for yourself. My family never sold, bought, or owned any slaves.
White trash usually didn't. Carry on.

You're very ill.

This entire nation is fucked up so why are so concerned about the shit happening there? You wouldn't drive through the place let alone live there.

You're very ill.
No, I'm brutally honest, which is why you respond the way you do. It's normal.

The Liberals are doing as wonderful of a job in Chicago as they did in Detroit and we all know how that turned out.

New York with this new commie Mayor is next. The Blacks are already shooting policemen.

The sad thing is that Obama is doing the same level of corruption and incompetency to all of America.

He's the mayor dumbass, meaning a walking target. Normal dirtbags like yourself are not.

Just exactly how do you plan on taking ALL of the gun away from the citizens so your dream of NO GUNS would be become a reality?

You are a fucking joke!

You're very ill.
No, I'm brutally honest, which is why you respond the way you do. It's normal.

You're brutally honest? Okay. If gun control works, why are so many blacks being shot by blacks in Chicago?

It was main stream news dumb ass but you wouldn't know to busy playing dress up, I assume
why they change it or something when I left, when I got mine in they 80s it was easy

Do you mean when DAIISH took over the old weapons stockpiled at the Al Muthanna complex? You are an idiot aren't you? That complex was inspected - re-inspected and quadruple inspected by UNMOVIC in 2003. Whatever was left there was known to the UN inspectors and not being hidden by the Iraqis from the UN inspectors.

Yes, over extension of our military and the expense of it. No new sources of revenue...high taxes, high commodity prices and consumer debt is what has brought down many nations and super powers...
IOW, the government.

Really, that would be the answer but the only thing that the OP seemed able to do was inject some partisanship by putting 'Obama' and 'Tea Party' up there.
good ol' smoke and mirrors...

ignorance

Chicago already had a handgun ban for like 10 years the Supremes finally shot it down

Even now it is close to impossible to get a handgun permit because the Democrat idiots won't adhere to the McDonald ruling.

The few people than can get the permits are not the ones committing the crimes.

Why they change it or something since I left? When I got mine in they 80s it was easy

I love to see the Libtards squirm when faced with their typical hypocrisy. It is amusing.

I love to see the Libtards squirm when faced with their typical hypocrisy. It is amusing.
"No, No! See, if bad people didn't have guns then he wouldn't need a gun to protect himself!"

"That's what we've been saying all along, dumb ass."

The government did everything they could in Chicago to prevent the people from having the right to keep and bear arms and it wound up where only the bad guys had guns. Who would have ever thunk it?

"No, No! See, if bad people didn't have guns then he wouldn't need a gun to protect himself!"

"That's what we've been saying all along, dumb ass."

The government did everything they could in Chicago to prevent the people from having the right to keep and bear arms and it wound up where only the bad guys had guns. Who would have ever thunk it?
Well the cops need some kind of side arm at least...

Forum List

Back