Typical Democrat Hypocrite

He's the mayor dumbass, meaning a walking target. Normal dirtbags like yourself are not.

With a murder in the city almost every day, more than a dozen shootings every weekend and the highest violent crime rate in the US that pretty well makes everybody in the city a target.

The difference is the Democrat elite gets to use guns to defend themselves while the citizens of Chicago don't.

Just like it said in the book; "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others".

Typical Libtard hypocrisy. Do you understand it now, moron?
Typical right-winger dumbass can't use common fucking sense. If we had no guns he wouldn't need them either but you'd never go for that now would you because then you couldn't play with your deadly toys for immature boys now could you?

Why are there so many Blacks shooting each other in Chicago?
Let's ask them and find out? Oh, you can't be bothered with that you say, because you don't give a fucking damn.
Actually I really don't give a shit. Chicago has gotten what they deserve after electing Democrats for the last 83 years.
I'd like to see a big wall around Chicago. I'd arm them to the teeth and sit back and wait for the city to turn itself into a place where normal people would want to live

He's the mayor dumbass, meaning a walking target. Normal dirtbags like yourself are not.

With a murder in the city almost every day, more than a dozen shootings every weekend and the highest violent crime rate in the US that pretty well makes everybody in the city a target.

The difference is the Democrat elite gets to use guns to defend themselves while the citizens of Chicago don't.

Just like it said in the book; "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others".

Typical right-winger dumbass can't use common fucking sense. If we had no guns he wouldn't need them either but you'd never go for that now would you because then you couldn't play with your deadly toys for immature boys now could you?

Let's ask them and find out? Oh, you can't be bothered with that you say, because you don't give a fucking damn.
Actually I really don't give a shit. Chicago has gotten what they deserve after electing Democrats for the last 83 years.
I'd like to see a big wall around Chicago. I'd arm them to the teeth and sit back and wait for the city to turn itself into a place where normal people would want to live
Being dysfunctional is the norm....

Chicago already had a handgun ban for like 10 years the Supremes finally shot it down
The kind of ban I'd put in place would mean that if you flashed a gun while not in uniform for any reason at all, you were as good as dead.
Any reason at all????? What about if your boy friend was being raped? You'd execute someone for defending themselves? Really!

I don't know if you are a world class dumbass or just being a troll.

I suspect you are simply a dumbass and you since you don't know I will tell you. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the US.

The existing gun controls don't work to make the Mayor, the Mayor's son or anybody else in the city more safe. Since the Mayor knows this he has hired people with guns to protect himself and his family while denying the right of the average citizen in Chicago to protect themselves. That is Libtard hypocrisy.

Since the crooks have no intentions of giving up their firearms the only thing the gun laws do is make victims of everybody else, as Emanuel has found out. He is in the position to get protection but the average Chicagoan doesn't have that ability.

It must really suck to be a Libtard and always be wrong on everything, doesn't it?
The former... My advice is to not even try intelligent debate with PMH. He's ill equipped.

the RW calling the LW hypocrites ...

speaking of hypocrisy ...

Why don't you ask them to try to conform to the rules of modern society?

Whitey ain't forcing blacks to have 8 kids by 6 baby daddies by the time they hit 30. Whitey ain't forcing them to take and sell drugs or drop out of school, or dress and act in a way that will remove them from consideration in the job market.

Who's doing that to them? WHO?

Give us your opinion as to why so many blacks are shooting each other in Chicago.
Drugs, poverty, stupidity, greed, anger, lust, who the fuck knows so why don't you do that amazing new trick called asking them?

Click your heels three times and reality will go away.
That sure works for you assholes but you say Rush Rush Rush then turn on Fox and it's all better.
Well, many Conservatives do listen to Limbaugh and watch FOX. I'm thinking about the same number of blacks are selling dope and carrying illegal guns.

Whitey is evil and blacks are oppressed and misunderstood... In YOUR world.

Has it been 83 years now since big bill? Damn but the daleys and joan were cons

Nothing quite like going past the headline, and of course paying attention to details:

"""After Emanuel’s son was robbed outside the mayor’s home last weekend, a Fox 32 news report stated that Emanuel, a member of Michael Bloomberg’s gun-control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns, has 24/7 protection from the Chicago Police Department."""

So, they lied. Much like you, being honest just isn't important.

Chicago and every other liberal run city are proof liberal policies don't solve anything.

It use to be that Detroit was the poster child for Liberal failure. Now it is getting to be Chicago and with a commie mayor I don't think New York is too far removed.

The real pathetic thing is that Obama wants to make all of America like Detroit.

Forum List

Back