TX Mother Regrets Voting For Biden After Teen Daughter Killed By Illegal

This is the kind of thing Trump warned up about. It is also the kind of thing Democrats voted for.

"Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'"​

Adrienne Sophia Exum killed by drunk driver who won't be deported under Biden policies

Adrienne Sophia Exum, a 19-year-old from Texas, was killed by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk. Adrienne’s mother, Rhonda Exum, was told the man would be deported, but under President Biden’s immigration policies, he is staying in the country.

Rhonda Exum is looking for answers. She said she was never informed when the deportation decision was rescinded.

"I really want to know why," Exum said on "Fox & Friends First" Tuesday.

"By him not being deported, it’s like you telling me my daughter’s life didn’t mean anything."

Adrienne’s cousin, Tranette Gamboa, told Fox News’ Todd Piro that she was shocked to find out the man would not be deported.

"They don’t care," Gamboa said.

Exum, who voted for Biden in the 2020 presidential election, said she’s disappointed.

"I thought he was going to talk for the American people, basically, and not for himself," she said. "I don’t feel that he has done anything but disappoint."

Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'
More Americans are killed by other Americans than by illegal aliens. Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites. Most were in 2020 than decades earlier. Under Trump.

This is the kind of thing Trump warned up about. It is also the kind of thing Democrats voted for.

"Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'"​

Adrienne Sophia Exum killed by drunk driver who won't be deported under Biden policies

Adrienne Sophia Exum, a 19-year-old from Texas, was killed by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk. Adrienne’s mother, Rhonda Exum, was told the man would be deported, but under President Biden’s immigration policies, he is staying in the country.

Rhonda Exum is looking for answers. She said she was never informed when the deportation decision was rescinded.

"By him not being deported, it’s like you telling me my daughter’s life didn’t mean anything."

Adrienne’s cousin, Tranette Gamboa, told Fox News’ Todd Piro that she was shocked to find out the man would not be deported.

Exum, who voted for Biden in the 2020 presidential election, said she’s disappointed.

"I thought he was going to talk for the American people, basically, and not for himself," she said. "I don’t feel that he has done anything but disappoint."

Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'
I wonder would she be bellowing if a white kid with dads gun had killed her?

My question is; who let him in the country ....why is he not in prison....Deport him today and he will be back tomorrow. This country is a shit hole no matter who is running it.

Beyond the racism,..

Looks like you could solve the problem by making alcohol illegal.
Balls in your court.

Of course they did. But we've gone from bad under Trump, to far worse under Biden. President Trump was not collecting them at the border and distributing them all across the country. 2 million of them just over the last year, and nobody knows where they are.
Soooooo

What you're saying is that these, IN FACT, are not illegals.

WTG finally recognizing a truth.

She’s looking for answers?

I’d tell her look in the mirror. You voted for this shit.

2 million of them just over the last year, and nobody knows where they are.
1647168429213.png

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any dumber, you go and say that.

Trump promises mass deportations of 'millions of illegal aliens' next week

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe.

Trump's Promise of Millions of Deportations Is Yet to Be Fulfilled

Of course they did. But we've gone from bad under Trump, to far worse under Biden. President Trump was not collecting them at the border ???and distributing them all across the country. 2 million of them just over the last year, and nobody knows where they are.
What part of this do you not understand? LMAO Family separation under the Trump administration – a timeline

At least 3,900 children separated from families under Trump ‘zero tolerance’ policy, task force finds​

A review concluded that there were 5,636 family-child separations from mid-2017 to January 2021, but that only 3,913 children fell under the task force’s scope. The review concluded that there were 5,636 family-child separations during that time period, but that only 3,913 children fell under the task force’s scope, according to the report. Nearly 400 children have been sent back to their country of origin. Holding these children is costing us $60 million a week.
The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to the safe reunification of families that were unjustly separated at the U.S. Mexico border. Trying to fix the shit Trump got us into by separating children, etc.

Forum List

Back