Two Years Later: Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably not but there were plenty of unexplained anomalies which have never been properly investigated.

I'm tellin' ya, I've never seen such rampant craziness in my life.
You Nazis are something else... Something subhuman..

{
Both FBI officials who briefed Facebook before the social media giant opted to censor The Post’s initial reporting on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop made small-dollar donations to Democrats during the 2020 election cycle, according to campaign finance records and court filings.

An amended complaint released Monday by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt’s office says Laura Dehmlow, the section chief of the bureau’s Foreign Influence Task Force, and Elvis Chan, who manages the cyber branch of the FBI’s San Francisco field office, were “involved in the communications between the FBI and Meta that led to Facebook’s suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story.”}

You Nazis are something else... Something subhuman..

{
Both FBI officials who briefed Facebook before the social media giant opted to censor The Post’s initial reporting on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop made small-dollar donations to Democrats during the 2020 election cycle, according to campaign finance records and court filings.

An amended complaint released Monday by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt’s office says Laura Dehmlow, the section chief of the bureau’s Foreign Influence Task Force, and Elvis Chan, who manages the cyber branch of the FBI’s San Francisco field office, were “involved in the communications between the FBI and Meta that led to Facebook’s suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story.”}

:itsok:

Absolutely. I've delved into the subject far deeper than most following all of the revelations and developments to this day and am absolutely convinced. You'd have to be an idiot to think nothing seriously funny went on.
I could have written these words.

The people who have studied the topic KNOW it was stolen. Those who have not. . well, they have not bc they don't want to know or just want to keep on living in la la land or both.

or they are unthinking hacks

all of the above

I could have written these words.

The people who have studied the topic KNOW it was stolen. Those who have not. . well, they have not bc they don't want to know or just want to keep on living in la la land or both.

or they are unthinking hacks

all of the above

LOL

Cracks me up how you "know" there was fraud even though you can't prove it. That would be the same as saying, I know the tooth fairy is real!

Forum List

Back