Two Year Old Shoots and Kills Pregnant Woman

The mother herself is to blame. What sane adult leaves a gun in front of a toddler? With easy access and loaded on top of that?

A Joe Biden voter....One less vote for Joe now.

Biden voter.jpg

That's a very sad incident that occurred. I pray for what's left of that family. I think the mother knew she was dying when she called and informed the police to come and save her 2-year-old son.

They will need to prosecute the toddler.
A 2 year old is not responsible when an adult leaves a loaded gun in the same room. The mother said she had forgotten about the gun when she called the police. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, but the 2-year-old had no idea that the object he picked up was not a toy.

A 2 year old is not responsible when an adult leaves a loaded gun in the same room. The mother said she had forgotten about the gun when she called the police. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, but the 2-year-old had no idea that the object he picked up was not a toy.
Ignorance is not a defense of a crime.

How can she just have forgotten about the gun though. If that was my child I would be constantly thinking about making sure that it would never even be in eyesight of him, let alone have him get his hands upon it.

The mother herself is to blame. What sane adult leaves a gun in front of a toddler? With easy access and loaded on top of that?

Yeah......does she have a husband or a baby daddy?

Two year old able to pull the trigger on a gun?

Im calling an adult pulled the trigger and they are using the 2 year old is cover...

Im calling an adult pulled the trigger and they are using the 2 year old is cover...

It's possible, but I guess it just depends on how exactly the gun went off if the child was handling it. Maybe the trigger was activated some other way. That happens as well.

Where was the dad? I bet it was an accidental discharge....but not by the two year old...

Where was the criminal intent? It has every essence of an unfortunate accident when the mother acknowledged she forgot about the gun being in the room. Mercy, Mr. M.

Again, I know what you're saying, but how can any mother just forget that a deadly weapon is in arm's length of her two year-old child?

Forum List

Back