Two words - they cheated

Thank you, cyber ninjas.

Now for the rest of the states that voted for GOP state house and GOP state senate and then watched as Joe surged late to "win"

AUDIT ALL OF THEM

NV CO MI WI PA GA NH VA

All of you who think Fox News is trustworthy, Rupert Murdoch stands accused of ordering his network to call AZ early...

Fox News was part of it....

I can recall trump and Murdoch embracing like old friends at some function. I thought trump wanted to grope him.

When az was called, trump phoned the Murdoch's , demanding they change the result. Its fact. He did it. They refused and he has hated them since. How strange a fascist dictator would do that?

Cyber ninja was funded by republicans
attempting to find irregularities that weren't there. They backed away from the findings with embarrassment.

This retard fight is outstanding. You two should get a room. According to the idiot, Murdoch is controlled by the Jews.

Like 911, the only demographic on the planet too dumb to figure out Murdoch is an extremely Zionist Jew are you subs....

Nobody else has an average IQ under 5, including the Haitians at our border...

To quote Carl weathers

HERE WE GO!!!
A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

Lol

The "may have voted twice" pile is 60k

5 times the margin

And that's just the beginning.

Mcsalley "lost" by 80k

The ninjas have three times that numbers of total fraud...

It doesn't matter didly squat. Make all the pathetic excuses you want. Bidrn is the president and you can do SFA about it. Suck eggs.

Classic

Claims he is a Catholic just like tucker Carlson

Lol...

Zionist people frauds

Really pathetically obvious now given how biased for traitor Joe fox was during the election....

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson is Jewish?

Yeah, Fox was totally in the bag for Biden. I know, I know they called Arizona for him and I guess that negates every other statement Carlson, Hannity or others have said about Biden that people like you mimic in your daily lives.

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.
Oh no. Cyber Ninjas are a bunch of filthy Zionists I guess. EMH what are you going to do now?

It just so happens that most of the major figures in the steal are hard core Zionist Jews, so it must be anti something to notice that truth....l

Hopefully you did see the accusation that Rupert Murdoch ordered fox to call AZ early....

You and reality often miss each other...

Keith Rupert Murdoch was born on 11 March 1931 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, the son of Sir Keith Murdoch (1885–1952) and Dame Elisabeth Murdoch (née Greene; 1909–2012). He is of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry. Murdoch's parents were also born in Melbourne

Hand count

Is not an audit

The audit found massive fraud. The media coverage is to claim the initial hand count of ballots which had not been audited produced the same result....

Then the audit happened....

And the media will not admit the truth of the audit - massive fraud, way more than the margin

Hand count

Is not an audit

The audit found massive fraud. The media coverage is to claim the initial hand count of ballots which had not been audited produced the same result....

Then the audit happened....

And the media will not admit the truth of the audit - massive fraud, way more than the margin
LIAR!

Forum List

Back