Should these women have been removed from the flight

• Yes - better safe than sorry

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No - this is discrimination against Muslims

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I really don't care either way

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Shoulda removed the Muzzies, but only after the plane took off.

Muslims are one of the "protected class" now. Part of the way how we deal with denying 9/11 ever happened. In all likelihood, they were indeed innocent, harmless folk but let's face facts: had these three people been white, christian, Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats, etc., and those complaining of being offended, scared or concerned Muslims, Blacks, liberals, etc., in all likelihood, the innocent white people would have been removed for causing a disturbance. It has already happened many times in the news.

In today's world, just being white and normal already has you half way to being guilty of something.

Just once, I would like to have seen the airline go to those three men and tell them they were offending passengers and ask them to remove their turbans or whatever and JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS. You KNOW what would have happened.

Why are you so stupid? Did your parents dribble your tiny little head like a basketball?

How about you and I go on a flight and I demand you be removed for having a room temp IQ?

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL. Insults are the weak man's excuse for lacking any real argument.

By what right would they have in throwing the Muslim's off the plane? Why should they change their apparel?

As one of the resident bigots, can you explain that for us?

Same reason that you hypocritical Lib assholes attack and throw out Trump supporters from restaurants or spit on them or assault them just for wearing a red baseball cap.

I am not a lib and do not support any such thing. You may be a conservative, but you are still a bigot and a dumbass!

Muslims are one of the "protected class" now. Part of the way how we deal with denying 9/11 ever happened. In all likelihood, they were indeed innocent, harmless folk but let's face facts: had these three people been white, christian, Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats, etc., and those complaining of being offended, scared or concerned Muslims, Blacks, liberals, etc., in all likelihood, the innocent white people would have been removed for causing a disturbance. It has already happened many times in the news.

In today's world, just being white and normal already has you half way to being guilty of something.

Just once, I would like to have seen the airline go to those three men and tell them they were offending passengers and ask them to remove their turbans or whatever and JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS. You KNOW what would have happened.

Why are you so stupid? Did your parents dribble your tiny little head like a basketball?

How about you and I go on a flight and I demand you be removed for having a room temp IQ?

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL. Insults are the weak man's excuse for lacking any real argument.

By what right would they have in throwing the Muslim's off the plane? Why should they change their apparel?

Same reason that you hypocritical Lib assholes attack and throw out Trump supporters from restaurants or spit on them or assault them just for wearing a red baseball cap.

I am not a lib and do not support any such thing. You may be a conservative, but you are still a bigot and a dumbass!

Funny how all you libs say your not a democrat or republican, not a liberal or moderate, not an independent nor constitutionalist, none of you lemmings stand for much of anything, but are all so good at throwing labels at people, anyone, who actually does. The new clown logic:
  • If a Black man walks before you and say say you see a Black man, instant racist label.
  • If the Arab race declares war against you, destroys a city, kills thousands, promises to annihilate you and the Jews and you say: Hey, they are a threat! Instant racist and xenophobe.
Just what is the right label for a horse's ass who can't see his hand before his face? I'm not sure, but sooner or later, idiots like you will surely get our country attacked again if not destroyed from within.

If a Black man walks before you and say say you see a Black man, instant racist label

If a black man ... or any color man ... walks before you and ALL you see is their color ... then it's not a far stretch to say your vision is skewed.

Singling out people because of their race, religion, or ethnicity, is about the least American thing I can imagine.

So if a group of Aryan skinheads wearing Nazi gear and pro-Hilter stuff get on your plane and you are a Jew, you are good as gold with it?
What the tards dont realize is that muzzies OFTEN test the limits to see if groups or companies will respond or sit quietly and take it.

Airplane passengers terrified as Muslim man begins yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ on flight

Singling out people because of their race, religion, or ethnicity, is about the least American thing I can imagine.

So if a group of Aryan skinheads wearing Nazi gear and pro-Hilter stuff get on your plane and you are a Jew, you are good as gold with it?
What the tards dont realize is that muzzies OFTEN test the limits to see if groups or companies will respond or sit quietly and take it.

Airplane passengers terrified as Muslim man begins yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ on flight

The Muslim bias is obvious. Guy should have been tackled and the wind knocked out of him with a good knee to the gut. Fucking high maintenance Arabs with their "needs."

multicultural-america.jpg
And yet, it's what CRCs (con-servative republican christians) are all about.

The women were British. Muslims make up a large percentage of the population of Britain right now. The women are experienced in assessing the danger presented. Muslims are well known for being suicide bombers.
Yet somehow the plane along with all of it's passengers landed safely once the bigots were removed.

The women were British. Muslims make up a large percentage of the population of Britain right now. The women are experienced in assessing the danger presented. Muslims are well known for being suicide bombers.
Yet somehow the plane along with all of it's passengers landed safely once the bigots were removed.
Until it doesnt.

It may have just as well ended with the fools hitting the ground at 600 mph and the "bigots" as the only survivors

multicultural-america.jpg
And yet, it's what CRCs (con-servative republican christians) are all about.

I vote Republican and have been a conservative all my adult life.

It's not what I'm about.

If you are Trump supporter it is.

I'm sure that's what you've been taught.

Nothing to be taught about that. Listen to what he says or read his tweets. That's exactly what he says. You support him, you support that. I would be embarrassed to admit it if I were you too.

It was a good decision to get these women off the plane. I can't find any information on what these men were doing that they perceived as suspicious, just that these women said that the men were "disgusting" and "a threat." This reminds me of the idiots in the U.S. who complaining about black people barbecuing or tell a guy from Puerto Rico to go back to Mexico. Ignorance does not recognize national boundaries.

Funny how all you libs say your not a democrat or republican, not a liberal or moderate, not an independent nor constitutionalist, none of you lemmings stand for much of anything, but are all so good at throwing labels at people, anyone, who actually does. The new clown logic:
  • If a Black man walks before you and say say you see a Black man, instant racist label.
  • If the Arab race declares war against you, destroys a city, kills thousands, promises to annihilate you and the Jews and you say: Hey, they are a threat! Instant racist and xenophobe.
Just what is the right label for a horse's ass who can't see his hand before his face? I'm not sure, but sooner or later, idiots like you will surely get our country attacked again if not destroyed from within.

What does any of that diatribe have to do with my post? Not a damn thing!

Why is it you see everyone who disagrees with you as being a liberal? My views are more in line with our Constitution than your bigoted, racist, and xenophobic views are! The reason you mentioned them in your post is because that is how you truly feel and don't like it when people call you out on it.

Forum List

Back