Two weeks, or why I hate my life....

Okay, my washing machine is on it's last legs what with the 24/7 washing. Anyone know what is the best kind of washing machine to get that will do a lot of big loads of bedding? I'm thinking of a front loader, but I'm not sure we can afford it. Ideas, anyone? Front loader vs top loader, what do you think? Also, has anyone done the homework and know what the best brand is, or do I gotta go to the library and look up consumer reports myself?

Okay, my washing machine is on it's last legs what with the 24/7 washing. Anyone know what is the best kind of washing machine to get that will do a lot of big loads of bedding? I'm thinking of a front loader, but I'm not sure we can afford it. Ideas, anyone? Front loader vs top loader, what do you think? Also, has anyone done the homework and know what the best brand is, or do I gotta go to the library and look up consumer reports myself?

I just realized where Federal Way is. I grew up about 15 miles from you, in Burien. I might have mentioned this before, but I didn't realize how close it was.

BTW, get a front loader if you can afford it.

I just realized where Federal Way is. I grew up about 15 miles from you, in Burien. I might have mentioned this before, but I didn't realize how close it was.

BTW, get a front loader if you can afford it.

My husband went to Highline Highschool in Burien.

Love those words "if you can afford it". I really need to win the lottery.

This is for you Sheila, stay strong and hugs.

$Huskies.jpg

$Cute Picture.jpg

This is for you Sheila, stay strong and hugs.

View attachment 10595

View attachment 10594

I wanna doggie......waaaa hubby says "no".

I must admit I do like the fact that our house is cleaner without all that dog and cat hair. But then again, there's just something about a cat sitting on your lap and purring, or a dog wagging her tail as you come in the front door.

Forum List

Back