Two-thirds of top executives say Trump will be reelected in 2020, business survey reveals

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Two-thirds of top executives say Trump will be reelected in 2020, business survey reveals

• More than two-thirds of chief financial officers surveyed by CNBC think Donald Trump will be reelected President of the United States in 2020; a quarter say former Vice President Joe Biden will win.
  • A weak economy can be a major setback for an incumbent; however, the majority of CFOs say a recession is not on the horizon.
  • This is in spite of the fact that corporations say the trade war between the U.S. and China will continue to hurt them.

ME: It will be a great day of snowflakes crying and gnashing teeth, and of me cooking big barbecue

• Banned
Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
I'm surprised it isn't higher than 63%. Many of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to grudgingly agree with this.

I have no doubt that President Trump will win by a landslide. Even the Democrats know this. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to get rid of him. But they won't:They're pretty much an impotent bunch of whiners and crybabies.

• Banned
I have no doubt that President Trump will win by a landslide. Even the Democrats know this. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to get rid of him. But they won't:They're pretty much an impotent bunch of whiners and crybabies.
You are correct sir

You are correct sir

Just calling 'em as I sees 'em. It doesn't take a Nostradamus to see what's going to go down in 2020. Once you give Americans a taste of freedom and prosperity, they'll never go back to work on the Democrat's plantation..

...It doesn't take a Nostradamus to see what's going to go down in 2020...
The ironic part of all that is that many - not all - Republican platform planks are actually attractive to Middle America...

Or would be, if it were not for your amoral, arrogant, lying, corrupt Orange Demigod...

And the gutless, nutless GOP minions in Congress who have soiled themselves and their legacy by enabling a lawless Robber Baron...

Haven't you fools figured-out yet just how much of a political liability your Führer has become?

• More than two-thirds of chief financial officers surveyed by CNBC think Donald Trump will be reelected President of the United States in 2020; a quarter say former Vice President Joe Biden will win.
  • A weak economy can be a major setback for an incumbent; however, the majority of CFOs say a recession is not on the horizon.
  • This is in spite of the fact that corporations say the trade war between the U.S. and China will continue to hurt them.

ME: It will be a great day of snowflakes crying and gnashing teeth, and of me cooking big barbecue

This same group said that Trump had no chance at getting the GOP nomination and that Hillary would win in a blowout!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump has zero shot at GOP nomination: CFO survey

Expect a Clinton blowout over Trump: Survey

Gobbling GAYtor ... ....telling it like it isn't, as usual.

Trump will win and you will cry. Buy some hankies, loser

Thats a wrap. Trump will win

This same group said that Trump had no chance at getting the GOP nomination and that Hillary would win in a blowout!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

While Donald continues to remain the leader of the pack among GOP presidential nomination candidates in national polls, he holds no favor with the group of business leaders who comprise the CNBC CFO Council.

The CFO Council represents some of the largest public and private companies in the world, collectively managing more than $2 trillion in market capitalization across a wide variety of sectors. Nearly half of the council participated in this quarter’s survey.
Seventy-eight percent of those polled believe former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will garner the GOP nomination. (Last quarter Bush received 72 percent of the vote.)

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who was second in May’s survey, had a significant drop in votes this time around. In May, 11 percent of the council believed Walker was likely to grab the nomination. He is now tied with former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, Ohio Gov. John Kasich and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, at just 6 percent.

A wide swath of the GOP field has been completely dismissed by the council, including current front-runners Donald Trump and neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who received no votes.

Expect a Clinton blowout over Trump: Survey

Eighty-three percent of U.S. CFOs said they believe Hillary Clinton will become the next president of the United States, according to the latest CNBC Global CFO Council survey, conducted between April 29 and May 11.

Nostradamus already spoke about the most legendary electoral victory he ever forecast.

Trump needs not only to win, but to win decisively. Make it clear that his first win was not some Russian glitch as the democrats still believe.

Once you give Americans a taste of freedom and prosperity, they'll never go back to work on the Democrat's plantation..

giphy.gif

~S~

While Donald continues to remain the leader of the pack among GOP presidential nomination candidates in national polls, he holds no favor with the group of business leaders who comprise the CNBC CFO Council.

The CFO Council represents some of the largest public and private companies in the world, collectively managing more than $2 trillion in market capitalization across a wide variety of sectors. Nearly half of the council participated in this quarter’s survey.
Seventy-eight percent of those polled believe former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will garner the GOP nomination. (Last quarter Bush received 72 percent of the vote.)

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who was second in May’s survey, had a significant drop in votes this time around. In May, 11 percent of the council believed Walker was likely to grab the nomination. He is now tied with former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, Ohio Gov. John Kasich and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, at just 6 percent.

A wide swath of the GOP field has been completely dismissed by the council, including current front-runners Donald Trump and neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who received no votes.

When even these people think Trump is going to win, he is going to win, bigly.

Forum List

Back