Two Things Need to Happen - Obama Needs to be impeached

I don;t know...enlighten me...

I do not profess to be clairvoyant or in the slightest way be able to peer into the minds (assuming presence of same) of others. Hello, in there, is there NO belief? Just free-floating slogans? Even those? Hellllllloooooo...............

You're the one that said "it would be nice to have a legally qualified one"

i asked what makes Obama not legally qualified...so, in your opinion why is Obama not a legal president?

Why yes, I did say that. How nice of you. When you share with us why you believe He might be legally qualified I might choose to explain to you why I might believe He is not. But, please go right on ASSuming.

I do not profess to be clairvoyant or in the slightest way be able to peer into the minds (assuming presence of same) of others. Hello, in there, is there NO belief? Just free-floating slogans? Even those? Hellllllloooooo...............

i asked what makes Obama not legally qualified...so, in your opinion why is Obama not a legal president?

Why yes, I did say that. How nice of you. When you share with us why you believe He might be legally qualified I might choose to explain to you why I might believe He is not. But, please go right on ASSuming.

You made the statement that he is not legally qualified, I asked why. The burden of proof is on you.

I will answer your question when you answer mine. You can deflect all you want, it's the cowards way out.

Isn't it amazing how a simple questioning of Their Messiah causes the Marxist element to furiously fulminate in frothing fashion!

My work here is done. It's OK to start to calm down.

LOL. if this is your idea of frothing, well then. I don't know what to tell you.

I'm merely curious as to why you think Obama is not legally our President. Do you have some sort of ground breaking discovery...probably not.

What is most likely the case is that you're a birther. It's Ok. this 'nightmare' will all be over for you soon enough. 2017 will be the start of the next Clinton era...

Obama Needs to be impeached

Let’s first acknowledge the fact that in theory the House could 'impeach' Obama because the sky is blue.

Now, with that moronic nonsense out of the way, what would be the ‘grounds’ for articles of impeachment.

That you’re an ignorant, hateful racist who despises the president only because of his race and party affiliation do not constitute ‘grounds.’

Obama Needs to be impeached

Let’s first acknowledge the fact that in theory the House could 'impeach' Obama because the sky is blue.

Now, with that moronic nonsense out of the way, what would be the ‘grounds’ for articles of impeachment.

That you’re an ignorant, hateful racist who despises the president only because of his race and party affiliation do not constitute ‘grounds.’

It's nice to see childlike faith confront the brutality of reality.

One has to ask, since impeachment starts in the House...what are they waiting for? Last I checked the House has a GOP majority and all you need is a simple majority vote.

C'mon Republicans, what's the hold up?

You made the statement that he is not legally qualified, I asked why. The burden of proof is on you.

I will answer your question when you answer mine. You can deflect all you want, it's the cowards way out.
Don't hold your breath. He will likely deflect if his past posting is any indicator.
One has to ask, since impeachment starts in the House...what are they waiting for? Last I checked the House has a GOP majority and all you need is a simple majority vote.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Well, first and foremost there are no ‘grounds’ for impeachment.

Otherwise, it’s all about partisan politics and timing.

President Clinton was impeached by House republicans shortly after the 1998 midterms, December 19th – likely to ensure they still had control of the Senate where the trial would be conducted.

Even with control of the Senate republicans failed to win a conviction.

That’s likely the thinking of the partisan right now, to wait until after the midterms this year, and if they win control of the Senate, see which way the political winds are blowing to make the next move.

But after the republican debacle that was the Clinton impeachment, and given that disaster wasn’t that long ago, many republicans won’t want to repeat the same fiasco with an Obama ‘impeachment.’

No matter what legal grounds might exist for impeachment and removal this regime is in there to the bitter end. Impeachment is no longer about the law or the constitution. It's entirely about protecting the party. Get over it. Our Kenyan President could be caught naked climbing the leg of The Statue of Liberty bent on rape and not even get a disorderly conduct ticket. Now if Lady Liberty were in Texas instead of Noo Yawk He might at least get a scolding.

Dunno where you live, but I don't "get over" dead Americans.

To which the proper Democrat response would be: "What difference does it make.....?"

Maybe if the Democrats by someone or some group who aren't Americans, yeah.

Which begs the question, are you a Democrat who's sayin' it's "proper"??? :death:

We cannot afford it; the impeachment of Nixon weighed us down for close two 20 YEARS.

First, Nixon resigned, secondly, a decade later Ronald Reagan was leading the longest sustained recovery in history and dismantling the USSR.

So I'm not sure what your point is?

After Nixon, we had Jimmy Carter, now we have Jimmy Carter the 2nd - the damage to the nation is mostly a result of these two Jimmys.

And this traitor - Sgt. Behghazi - or whatever his fucking name is, needs to be court-martialed and if guilty of desertion - shot by firing squad.

Let's draft up the impeachment papers in the meantime - The case for impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Well, Obama isn't going to be impeached so if the other option is going to happen, you'll find out soon enough.

If he were, would you take up arms to keep him in power?

I've listed specific charges, and the federal codes they violate - it is a fact that Barack Obama is a criminal, he has engaged in an extortion racket against political enemies. Acts such as the ones he is engaged in are what Impeachment is designed to address. IF we are a nation of laws, where no one is above the law, Barack Obama must be held accountable for his criminal acts.

I realize that democrats promote a nation of men, where our rulers word is law, subject to change at the whim of our ruler.

Or they could impeach him for interstate extortion - targeting political enemies and using federal agents to extort third parties to damage those enemies.

Since Obama and his Shock Collar Eric Holder, have engaged in federal crimes, a Republican controlled Senate may very well convict and remove the criminal from office.

Yes, you'll scream that it's "racist" to hold Obama to the laws that govern the peasants, but that is just a mindless mantra you chant.

You can whine about impeachment all you want, but you have to have legal grounds to do that first. No matter what fox and rush tell you, there are no grounds for that. I personally would like to see you baggers try it. It would demonstrate as much maturity as all those fringe militias did when they ran out there to be with that thieving cow farmer in Nevada. The right wing is as reasonable and mature as an ex wife with PMS. A few loud mouth whiners can get attention for a while, like you have, but the rest of the country will soon grow tired of those childish antics. It already has.

A very good analogy right there. :D

Forum List

Back