Two Things Need to Happen - Obama Needs to be impeached

No matter what legal grounds might exist for impeachment and removal this regime is in there to the bitter end. Impeachment is no longer about the law or the constitution. It's entirely about protecting the party. Get over it. Our Kenyan President could be caught naked climbing the leg of The Statue of Liberty bent on rape and not even get a disorderly conduct ticket. Now if Lady Liberty were in Texas instead of Noo Yawk He might at least get a scolding.

Dunno where you live, but I don't "get over" dead Americans.

To which the proper Democrat response would be: "What difference does it make.....?"

You can whine about impeachment all you want, but you have to have legal grounds to do that first. No matter what fox and rush tell you, there are no grounds for that. I personally would like to see you baggers try it. It would demonstrate as much maturity as all those fringe militias did when they ran out there to be with that thieving cow farmer in Nevada. The right wing is as reasonable and mature as an ex wife with PMS. A few loud mouth whiners can get attention for a while, like you have, but the rest of the country will soon grow tired of those childish antics. It already has.

We cannot afford it; the impeachment of Nixon weighed us down for close two 20 YEARS.

You can whine about impeachment all you want, but you have to have legal grounds to do that first. No matter what fox and rush tell you, there are no grounds for that. I personally would like to see you baggers try it. It would demonstrate as much maturity as all those fringe militias did when they ran out there to be with that thieving cow farmer in Nevada. The right wing is as reasonable and mature as an ex wife with PMS. A few loud mouth whiners can get attention for a while, like you have, but the rest of the country will soon grow tired of those childish antics. It already has.

We cannot afford it; the impeachment of Nixon weighed us down for close two 20 YEARS.

To big to fail huh? Thats alright,I'm willing to risk it.

No matter what legal grounds might exist for impeachment and removal this regime is in there to the bitter end. Impeachment is no longer about the law or the constitution. It's entirely about protecting the party. Get over it. Our Kenyan President could be caught naked climbing the leg of The Statue of Liberty bent on rape and not even get a disorderly conduct ticket. Now if Lady Liberty were in Texas instead of Noo Yawk He might at least get a scolding.

Dunno where you live, but I don't "get over" dead Americans.

you must still be pissed at the Japs

m2rbxmf.jpg

Too late Republicans, he has been impeached already. :lol:

And the loonies from Warrior to Henry are being loony.

It is what they do.

Do you impeachment folks understand that if you impeach Obama...Joe Biden will become the President.

I don;t think you've grasp that yet.

What makes you believe He might be?

I don;t know...enlighten me...

I do not profess to be clairvoyant or in the slightest way be able to peer into the minds (assuming presence of same) of others. Hello, in there, is there NO belief? Just free-floating slogans? Even those? Hellllllloooooo...............

You're the one that said "it would be nice to have a legally qualified one"

i asked what makes Obama not legally qualified...so, in your opinion why is Obama not a legal president?

Forum List

Back