Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

I'll say it again, when the fbi says turn something over, you do.

And page is not right wing media.
If she didn’t turn in what the FBI asked for then the FBI would have charged her with obstruction. Why didn’t they?

If she didn’t turn in what the FBI asked for then the FBI would have charged her with obstruction. Why didn’t they?
this the same FBI told how to handle the case by the DOJ? looks like that's a valid question barr will dig into perhaps.

i just find it ironic you don't see a problem with picking and choosing what to give to people investigating you.

giphy.gif

Because "deep state conspiracy". LOL
then if trump is guilty of RUSSIA why didn't mueller say he should be brought up on charges?

don't you hate the boomerang whammies?

this the same FBI told how to handle the case by the DOJ? looks like that's a valid question barr will dig into perhaps.

i just find it ironic you don't see a problem with picking and choosing what to give to people investigating you.
So you actually think the FBI just ignored an obvious crime and gave Hillary a pass? That’s a pretty big conspiracy that would involve a lot of people for such an obvious crime. Have you heard comeys explanation of why he didn’t charge Clinton for deleting emails when congress asked him about it?

Also, Barr is not looking into the email investigation as far as I know. I believe the inspector general looked into that stuff and I haven’t heard a word about wrong doing. Have you?

So you actually think the FBI just ignored an obvious crime and gave Hillary a pass? That’s a pretty big conspiracy that would involve a lot of people for such an obvious crime. Have you heard comeys explanation of why he didn’t charge Clinton for deleting emails when congress asked him about it?

Also, Barr is not looking into the email investigation as far as I know. I believe the inspector general looked into that stuff and I haven’t heard a word about wrong doing. Have you?
duhhhhhhh

Why would you know what Barr is doing?

then if trump is guilty of RUSSIA why didn't mueller say he should be brought up on charges?

I believe Mueller prefaced his report by pointing out that there is a law stating that a sitting president can not be charged. Which is why the congress is now trying to act and why the water is so muddy

Read the report. Your answer is there.

Tell us more about " the deep state".

i know comey was told to call it a matter, not an investigation.
i know comey was told to change "gross negligence" to "extreme carelessness"
i know page was has told the people digging the FBI was told to NOT charge Hillary

you tell me who's guiding what.

and you still continue to miss my point that if we allow people to pick and choose what evidence to turn over to people investigating them, what is the point of said investigation?

you'd not allow trump or people you don't like that luxury, she should not have it either. doing so is instant path to "WHY" that was never answered.

yoga/wedding plans.
WHY bleachbit boring info like that?

there's a lot of valid questions you blow by just to say "well the FBI didn't find anything..." when from what i can see, their very actions are now being reviewed.

we'll see where it goes. pretty much sounds like we've taken this as far as it will go for now anyway. i feel like i'm trying to apply standards evenly and you're looking to get 1 side around them and hold the other to them.

that's how you get civil wars.

I believe Mueller prefaced his report by pointing out that there is a law stating that a sitting president can not be charged. Which is why the congress is now trying to act and why the water is so muddy
no congress is muddying up the waters intentionally because they didn't like not getting what they wanted.

to sum up attkisson's article, she says they either knew what they were doing and didn't work hard to cover it up because they never thought trump would win. when he did the cover up began.

maybe an "insurance" plan???

-OR-

they made mistakes a novice wouldn't make time and time again.
Power lust and hubris do strange things to people.
you get to the point where you "feel" you're right and the laws that would stop you are meant for others, not you. you just KNOW you're right.

if they knowingly broke laws - jail 'em. jail every single one.
if they're too stupid to do their jobs, fire them all and figure out how we hired so many dumbasses in our government.

ok - that would be a tall order. :)
Feelings is the governing force
They act and react like 2-3 years old. Assert their position, be told no, and proceed as if what they wanted they got.

to sum up attkisson's article, she says they either knew what they were doing and didn't work hard to cover it up because they never thought trump would win. when he did the cover up began.

-OR-

you get to the point where you "feel" you're right and the laws that would stop you are meant for others, not you. you just KNOW you're right.

if they're too stupid to do their jobs, fire them all and figure out how we hired so many dumbasses in our government.

They act and react like 2-3 years old. Assert their position, be told no, and proceed as if what they wanted they got.
i guess i would react to it better if it were consistent but the only consistency is usually centered around their feelings, not logical repeatable processes and steps that doesn't care about your feelings but a general sense of common welfare.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.
except we can't find a valid reason to investigate trump except you don't like him.

all the rest of what you say is bullshit and unverifiable without emotions pushing them.

russia trolled the shit out of us. not illegal now is it? if so you'd be banned from this forum in seconds, dude.

we'll see what barr finds. my guess is you're about to start crying like a little girl who's hair got put into the inkwell.
Depending on which investigation your talking about I’d say the many trump lies that were told about Russia connections was adequate reason to investigate. Wouldn’t you?
What lies? Comey, Clapper and Brennen were the ones telling all the lies.

-OR-

i guess i would react to it better if it were consistent but the only consistency is usually centered around their feelings, not logical repeatable processes and steps that doesn't care about your feelings but a general sense of common welfare.
This is what happens when you let kids shuffle off to school in pajamas, bedroom slippers, and flip flops. Schooling becomes all about comfort with zero hard knocks schooling. In adulthood they default to comfort which means feelings over facts.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.
except we can't find a valid reason to investigate trump except you don't like him.

all the rest of what you say is bullshit and unverifiable without emotions pushing them.

russia trolled the shit out of us. not illegal now is it? if so you'd be banned from this forum in seconds, dude.

we'll see what barr finds. my guess is you're about to start crying like a little girl who's hair got put into the inkwell.
Depending on which investigation your talking about I’d say the many trump lies that were told about Russia connections was adequate reason to investigate. Wouldn’t you?
i'm not about to say trump doesn't lie. his bragging is 50% lies 50% selling the drama. it's what he does. but my point of he's not the only one never seems to go very far and we limit these lies to people we're emotionally tied into hating.

i know comey was told to call it a matter, not an investigation.
i know comey was told to change "gross negligence" to "extreme carelessness"
i know page was has told the people digging the FBI was told to NOT charge Hillary

you tell me who's guiding what.

and you still continue to miss my point that if we allow people to pick and choose what evidence to turn over to people investigating them, what is the point of said investigation?

you'd not allow trump or people you don't like that luxury, she should not have it either. doing so is instant path to "WHY" that was never answered.

yoga/wedding plans.
WHY bleachbit boring info like that?

there's a lot of valid questions you blow by just to say "well the FBI didn't find anything..." when from what i can see, their very actions are now being reviewed.

we'll see where it goes. pretty much sounds like we've taken this as far as it will go for now anyway. i feel like i'm trying to apply standards evenly and you're looking to get 1 side around them and hold the other to them.

that's how you get civil wars.
I’ve been trying to answer all your questions. I’ve been critical of how Clinton handled the situation. But I’m also not going over the deep end. I don’t think using the word matter matters in the slightest, I don’t think change gross negligence matters either. In highly charged political times every word matters so it’s fine to be careful not to fan the flames. We see Barr using words like spying to fan the flames on his side. Are you complaining about that?

As far as turning in emails, she was only asked to turn in work emails not personal. As far as we know that’s what she did. What makes you think otherwise?

Yeah, let’s keep pointing the finger away from trump every time he is accused of something. Nice tactic

Yeah, let’s keep pointing the finger away from trump every time he is accused of something. Nice tactic
Isn't that what you Trump hating douchebags do every time new evidence points to the deep state coup?

Forum List

Back