Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

Hosted accounts. They don't have physical ownership of things like drives to destroy.

Stop giving me leftist bullshit talking points. Not even close to the same.

And whatever they are doing better be within the law and if work info asked for they damn well better not start deleting shit or I get pissed also.

I get mad at events moreso than people.
Let’s stop with the left and right and taste of my own medicine games. Whether the emails are on a public or private server makes no difference to my question of whether you think all their personal emails should be turned over to congress to review if they were using the private account for gov. Biz. Yes or no
The point is and always has been when you own the fucking server you can hide that difference. Methods she used are designed to do just that.

And don't like it when I debate like this? Good. I didn't like it done to me.
Are you making the point that private email servers are not ok but publicly hosted email accounts are ok to use for government business and classified info? I’m not following your point here
Color me surprised.

I'm saying they should be following whatever laws we have on this now
I'm saying if anyone asks for their mail they better not start deleting anything.

However if they do, their hoster can recover it.

You can't have that when a private person owns the server. If you don't get that it explains so much.

Hillary could make it all go away.
You can't do that on a hosted system.

Not the same just LEFT WING TALKING POINT BULLSHIT.
Correction, Hillary can make half of it go away, the other half who she was communicating with still has Hillary.com messages on their servers. This would be called evidence. If she deleted a message and then it’s counterpart is found by the FBI then that is evidence that should send her to jail. Have you seen any such evidence?
How would the FBI know where to look, nimrod?

The Trump supporters are the ones who are blinded. They have been conned by a master con artist and refuse to accept it.
4 investigations, 3 years, over 100 witnesses, thousands of pages of documents, and 1 final Mueller Report that could not prove guilt and would not indict anyone for collusion or obstruction; yet, snowflakes like you insist Trump is guilty despite no evidence of that guilt ever being presented ... and you still say those who do not obsessively hate the President like you do are the blind ones who have been conned.

:p

Meanwhile you refuse to acknowledge real evidence that has been exposed...

You say nothing when Democrats demanded the US AG break the law and said nothing again when the held him in Contempt for refusing to break the law...

You defend Hillary yo this day for clearly violating existing laws that mandate exactly how to dispose of classified devices, none of which call for smashing them with hammers... In defense of the criminals snowflakes have had to throw common sense, reason, and reality out the window, but they have done so willingly due to their partisanship and hatred.

Tell me, BB, will you accept the US IG report when Horowitz confirms FISA Court abuses? Of will you refuse to believe that, too?

The Mueller report says that Trump was not exonerated.

Irrefutable proof that you're an idiot.

Like I said, I'm simply not going to debate generalities.

Hillary deleted shit and the doj/fbi covered it up. How can you not see that? That is what happens when you debate generalities.

Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails. There is no evidence she meant to do anything but that. It was her personal attorney who did the actual deletions not Clinton. There is no evidence of a FBI/DOJ conspiracy.
-mail
No she didn't, douchebag. They were under subpoena. Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice, which is a crime.

Her private e-mails are not subject to subpoena. There is no crime little boy.
Trump's taxes are subject to subpoena, but her emails aren't?

You're joking, right?
When were her private emails subpoenaed? Post a link the the subpoena
What does that have to do with his imbecile claim that Congress has the authority to subpoena Trump's taxes but no Hillary's emails?

I’m fine with your timeline. I saw in a post that bripat posted that the emails were deleted in March, if you found one that says December then fine. My point all along has been that only work related emails were subpoenaed. Not every email from all her accounts
And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.

Non-Trump crazies believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Trump supporters want anyone but Trump to blame for his problems. Hence the cowardly attacks on our law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Gullible morons believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Educated people know that the FBI kills people and it spies on them. It's hardly better than the KGB.
Gullible people believe in vast conspiracy theories. How many over the years have you been dead wrong about? Lost count?

Let’s stop with the left and right and taste of my own medicine games. Whether the emails are on a public or private server makes no difference to my question of whether you think all their personal emails should be turned over to congress to review if they were using the private account for gov. Biz. Yes or no
The point is and always has been when you own the fucking server you can hide that difference. Methods she used are designed to do just that.

Are you making the point that private email servers are not ok but publicly hosted email accounts are ok to use for government business and classified info? I’m not following your point here
Color me surprised.

I'm saying if anyone asks for their mail they better not start deleting anything.

You can't have that when a private person owns the server. If you don't get that it explains so much.

Correction, Hillary can make half of it go away, the other half who she was communicating with still has Hillary.com messages on their servers. This would be called evidence. If she deleted a message and then it’s counterpart is found by the FBI then that is evidence that should send her to jail. Have you seen any such evidence?
Well that depends. According to your conspiracy theory who do you think Clinton was emailing classified information to?

Clinton had every right to delete her personal e-mails. There is no evidence she meant to do anything but that. It was her personal attorney who did the actual deletions not Clinton. There is no evidence of a FBI/DOJ conspiracy.
-mail
No she didn't, douchebag. They were under subpoena. Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice, which is a crime.

You're joking, right?
What does that have to do with his imbecile claim that Congress has the authority to subpoena Trump's taxes but no Hillary's emails?
Well there is a law allowing for the tax review to get somebody’s personal information there would need to be a court order and some
major supporting evidence of a crime... but both are doable, sure

And you trust her to be honest which requires ignoring her IT guy n bleach it completely.
I trust her lawyers instincts for self preservation and the FBIs ability to root out lies and cover ups should they exist. Like I said. Emails have copies. If she deleted or edits ones on her server there is evidence in the world that can be found.
The FBI was doing the coverup. Quite pretending we are discussing an honest credible law enforcement agency.

Non-Trump crazies believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Trump supporters want anyone but Trump to blame for his problems. Hence the cowardly attacks on our law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Gullible morons believe the FBI is honest and hardworking. Educated people know that the FBI kills people and it spies on them. It's hardly better than the KGB.
Gullible people believe in vast conspiracy theories. How many over the years have you been dead wrong about? Lost count?
You mean like the "Russia Russia Russia!" collusion conspiracy theory?

Do you brainless turds ever stop posting pure idiocy?

You're joking, right?
Well there is a law allowing for the tax review to get somebody’s personal information there would need to be a court order and some
A law allowing for tax review? What the fuck does that mean? The IRS is allowed to review your taxes, and no one else without a warrant issued by a judge.

Color me surprised.

Well that depends. According to your conspiracy theory who do you think Clinton was emailing classified information to?
In other words, you have no fucking clue

Yes it was very much like the Russia thing. Do you not see the parallels?

Nope. We have abundant evidence that numerous personnel in the FBI and DOJ spied on Trump and conspired to get him impeached and/or indicted. You don't have an iota of proof that Trump "colluded" with any Russians. You don't have proof that Trump received so much as a parking ticket.

You're joking, right?
A law allowing for tax review? What the fuck does that mean? The IRS is allowed to review your taxes, and no one else without a warrant issued by a judge.
It means the laws gives congress the right to request tax returns...

Section 11 (f)

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress
Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return orreturn information specified in such request, except that anyreturn or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Color me surprised.

They would run a database search for her domain name

Nope. We have abundant evidence that numerous personnel in the FBI and DOJ spied on Trump and conspired to get him impeached and/or indicted. You don't have an iota of proof that Trump "colluded" with any Russians. You don't have proof that Trump received so much as a parking ticket.
Well Trumps guy is looking into it so we will see. I hope you like the taste of crow

You're joking, right?

Section 11 (f)

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return orreturn information specified in such request, except that anyreturn or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.
That law violates the 4th Amendment.

Color me surprised.

What database is that?

Section 11 (f)

That law violates the 4th Amendment.
Then how did it get passed into law and why hasn’t it been repealed since?

This is why I don’t believe anything you post. You don’t know what the hell you are talking about. You Didn’t even know there was a law and this issue has been in the forefront for a while now. You need to do less talking and more listening.

What database is that?
Their email database

Any day now, we should start seeing the deep state conspirators rolling over to save themselves....

When does “anyday now” expire and you admit being a reality detached dupe?
You tell us - 4 investigations, 3+ years, 100+ witnesses interviewed, thousands of pages of documents, no evidence of an initial crime warranting an investigation involving Trump or his team, a Mueller report stating a failure to prove guilt / no indictment / no conviction of ANYONE for collusion / obstruction ... and now Dems in Congress want to run investigation #5, believing they can do a better job than / do what Mueller & his team of 19 investigators could not do....

When is enough....when is 'any day now' / 'THIS TIME we got him' going to stop and you losers going to face reality?

Maybe it is going to take Perp-walking Hillary, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Baker, Lynch, and maybe even Obama...

IMO, even then snowflakes will make some ridiculous excuse / lie...

Forum List

Back