Two questions about Justice Scalia's passing

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?

First thought was of my respect for him. 2nd thought was about his family. 3rd thought, wondering what's before the court currently that is to be decided? I'll get around to thinking about his successor in due time.

Justice Scalia Dead Following 30-Year Battle With Social Progress
scalia-119x89.jpg

Where I live, democrats took over the local gov thirty years ago and we went from the second best school district in the state with one of the top five public high schools in the country to the second worst school district in the state and we shot to the second highest crime rate in the state and we've maintained those rankings ever since.
That's regression.
I don't think Scalia philosophy jibed with our local dem gov.

Hey, Pedro, aren't you the one in the Paranormal section of this board that sees ghosts? Are you going to try to make contact with Scalia's ghost too?

One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?

Ask Mitch McConnell.
Ask fucking Obama. Ask the fucking DNC. Ask the Clinton Machine.
I'm LOVING IT!!!!!
The fucking LIBs are well and truly fucked now!
Sander's radical millennial supporters will NEVER vote for 'Cankles The Enabler'.
If Hillary isn't charged which she will be, she's totally lost the millennial vote. That vote is vital for Hillary to win.
President Trump in two terms will be able to install 3-5 young radical SGJ's on the bench. It will be 50 years before they die.

Forum List

Back