Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More guns more guns more guns!!

Two men are dead in Ionia, Michigan after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout Wednesday. Police say that James Pullum, 43, and Robert Taylor, 56 apparently argued after Taylor became enraged over something that occurred while driving though the details are not clear as to exactly what precipitated the incident.

Both men had concealed carry permits and were legally carrying their weapons.

Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident Americans Against the Tea Party

Two men are dead in Ionia, Michigan after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout Wednesday. Police say that James Pullum, 43, and Robert Taylor, 56 apparently argued after Taylor became enraged over something that occurred while driving though the details are not clear as to exactly what precipitated the incident.

Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident Americans Against the Tea Party
Boy, that guns are for protection thing worked like a charm, again...

Strange that you attribute the incident to the Tea Party when no mention of political party was made in the article....

Maybe you haven't heard the saying about assume.

I am curious as to what the fight was over. It might not necessarily be "road rage."

*Tea Party? Missed that reference.

And owning a firearm doesn't make someone a "gun nut." I for one am a responsible gun owner.

Last edited:
Sounds like the wild wild west, its a draw. Road rage is becoming rampant it seems. One never knows when a wacko is going to draw a gun on you. Really I don't know why anyone but a crook would carry a gun, and then it should be illegal. I am anti guns.

I am curious as to what the fight was over. It might not necessarily be "road rage."

*Tea Party? Missed that reference.

And owning a firearm doesn't make someone a "gun nut." I for one am a responsible gun owner.

I am sure you are, and I'm quite sure one of those who got shot would say the same thing.

Strange that you attribute the incident to the Tea Party when no mention of political party was made in the article....

Maybe you haven't heard the saying about assume.

No...he is the ass all on his own....

Europeans assume that is pretty typical in American culture. Sadly, it kinda is.
We assume Europeans are prone to periodic pogroms and lemming like wars of attrition just for shits and giggles.

Sadly, it kinda true.

Remember, you are talking to lefties, they won't know what a pogrom is......

What he means is that in Europe, every once in a while they murder 12 million people for giggles.........just ship them off to death camps.....

Hey, the vile racist keeps posting...how are your buddies in the klan...?

Europeans assume that is pretty typical in American culture. Sadly, it kinda is.
We assume Europeans are prone to periodic pogroms and lemming like wars of attrition just for shits and giggles.

Sadly, it kinda true.

Remember, you are talking to lefties, they won't know what a pogrom is......

What he means is that in Europe, every once in a while they murder 12 million people for giggles.........just ship them off to death camps.....

How many times has that happened and when was the last time?

In this thread a couple people fail to realize that not all gun owners are responsible, but that that in and of itself shouldn't mean that everyone should lose their right to own a gun. For every stupid or criminal person involved with a legally-owned gun, what's the number of responsible citizens? This kind of crap being peddled is stupid, because it's like saying cars should be banned because we have some 32,000 motor vehicle fatalities as of 2013. Not everyone in a group is the same, you know. And if you don't know, now's a good time to start knowing it.

Last edited:
Apparently, the incident was started by the tailgater (who a large quantity of drugs in his possession, along with a mental health history), and the other guy fired back in self-defense.

Of course, Guano never checks facts before posting....

Police say Taylor shot first in Wonder Wand gunfight - News - Ionia Sentinel - Standard-Ionia MI - Ionia MI
That is a much more informative article. Thank You.
But it still doesn't answer why the "tailgaiter" was trying to catch him.

Sounds like the wild wild west, its a draw. Road rage is becoming rampant it seems. One never knows when a wacko is going to draw a gun on you. Really I don't know why anyone but a crook would carry a gun, and then it should be illegal. I am anti guns.

Step one. The NRA manipulates a bunch of half-wits into believing a big bad black liberal is going to take their guns away from them.
Step two. The half-wits stock up on guns, ammo, and anything that will inflict bodily harm.
Step three. The "jackbooted thugs" never show up
Step four. So these half-wits now have the same deficit of brain cells and are armed to the teeth.
Step five. Any breech of redneck etiquette is a reason to get upset and since they have all of these guns and bullets laying around; the results are easy to predict.

In this thread a couple people fail to realize that not all gun owners are responsible, but that that in and of itself shouldn't mean that everyone should lose their right to own a gun. For every stupid or criminal person involved with a legally-owned gun, what's the number of responsible citizens? This kind of crap being is stupid, because it's like saying cars should be banned because we have some 32,000 motor vehicle fatalities as of 2013. Not everyone in a group is the same, you know. And if you don't know, now's a good time to start knowing it.

They don't care....they have a mental disorder when it comes to guns.....nothing rational that you say will mean anything to them.....they would rather see innocents slaughtered than that they be saved by a gun.....

In this thread a couple people fail to realize that not all gun owners are responsible, but that that in and of itself shouldn't mean that everyone should lose their right to own a gun. For every stupid or criminal person involved with a legally-owned gun, what's the number of responsible citizens? This kind of crap being is stupid, because it's like saying cars should be banned because we have some 32,000 motor vehicle fatalities as of 2013. Not everyone in a group is the same, you know. And if you don't know, now's a good time to start knowing it.

They don't care....they have a mental disorder when it comes to guns.....nothing rational that you say will mean anything to them.....they would rather see innocents slaughtered than that they be saved by a gun.....

If that part of the political Left doesn't want to defend themselves with firearms, they're free to do so. The problem arises when they try to control everyone else. Their naivete should be their own, and shouldn't be foisted on the populace.

Step one. The NRA manipulates a bunch of half-wits into believing a big bad black liberal is going to take their guns away from them.
Step two. The half-wits stock up on guns, ammo, and anything that will inflict bodily harm.
Step three. The "jackbooted thugs" never show up
Step four. So these half-wits now have the same deficit of brain cells and are armed to the teeth.
Step five. Any breech of redneck etiquette is a reason to get upset and since they have all of these guns and bullets laying around; the results are easy to predict.

In the United States gun are used on average 2 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack.

criminals break the law and use guns to commit murder in 2013...8,454 times....mainly gang members in small, multi block areas of democrat controlled inner cities...

In 2013 there were 505 accidental gun deaths.......

Guns are the most effective means to stop violent attack, and in particular rape......

But no, they would rather see all of those people be victims.........

They like the British model.....simply submit to your violent attacker.......

Forum List

Back