Two proud boys Found Guilty

Even after determining that the supposed Antifa members were subject to arrest because of their role in the fighting, investigators were never able to learn their identities.
What part of that did you have difficulty understanding?
I totally understand to mean the equivalent of 'the Antifa members were personally known by the prosecutors as being leftwing activists as they themselves are so they did nothing other than ask them for identity which they refused and so the NY AG let them go free.'

Want to bet which of us got it right? roflmao

Good. I hope these reactionaries are made an example of.
Oh no, it wont, doofus.

It will breed more because Americans don't knuckle under to commies like you, moron.

Bullshit. People like the Proud Boys give a bad name to conservatives who are capable of using their words. Assaulting others and spewing childish insults are what five year olds do.

The NY Supreme Court found that two "proud boys" are guilty of attempted assault and other charges today. in court.

They face up to 15 years in prison for their crimes.

I hope they will be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example of them. We won't tolerate such violence in America.

Proud Boys Members Convicted of Attempted Assault in Fight With Antifa

Nice move. Now all they need to do is treat the Antifa assholes the same way. Domestic Terrorists is what they are.

You have no problem accepting the Antifa violence yet you rant about the Proud Boys??

You sure are one biased idiot.

Oh no, it wont, doofus.

It will breed more because Americans don't knuckle under to commies like you, moron.

Bullshit. People like the Proud Boys give a bad name to conservatives who are capable of using their words. Assaulting others and spewing childish insults are what five year olds do.

THey march in the streets and defend themselves when attacked.

The numbers have not come out from this latest Portland incident. Want to bet how many were Proud Boys arrested and how many where Antifa?

Even after determining that the supposed Antifa members were subject to arrest because of their role in the fighting, investigators were never able to learn their identities.
I totally understand to mean the equivalent of 'the Antifa members were personally known by the prosecutors as being leftwing activists as they themselves are so they did nothing other than ask them for identity which they refused and so the NY AG let them go free.'

Okay, you're just being downright silly today.

Oh no, it wont, doofus.

Bullshit. People like the Proud Boys give a bad name to conservatives who are capable of using their words.

From your kneeling perspective....

Assaulting others and spewing childish insults are what five year olds do.

roflmao, that is what ANTIFA was doing, and yet NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE. GOT. ARRESTED.

BTW, you sound like the kind of 'mature person' who loses his water if a fight starts, lol.

The NY Supreme Court found that two "proud boys" are guilty of attempted assault and other charges today. in court.

They face up to 15 years in prison for their crimes.

I hope they will be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law. Make an example of them. We won't tolerate such violence in America.

Proud Boys Members Convicted of Attempted Assault in Fight With Antifa

Nice move. Now all they need to do is treat the Antifa assholes the same way. Domestic Terrorists is what they are.

You have no problem accepting the Antifa violence yet you rant about the Proud Boys??

You sure are one biased idiot.

"Attempted assault"? Seriously? And you know that it was a Proud Boy event that Antifa attacked?

Oh no, it wont, doofus.

The numbers have not come out from this latest Portland incident. Want to bet how many were Proud Boys arrested and how many where Antifa?

It shouldn’t matter whether it’s the Proud Boys or Antifa. Antifa does nothing but give liberals a bad name. If you commit assault you should get prosecuted.

Not being silly.

Police have methods of getting ID when losers refuse to give it.

I am certain those four guys have fingerprints in the database for prior drug possession charges.

The AG simply did not look to ID them at all.

Its listed as Attempted Assault. Attempt isn't assaulting.

Seems the NY Supreme court is full of shit.

In the Justice is Rigged category alongside Epsteins suicide, we have the fact that few if any, none that I know of, Antifa members have been prosecuted for assault. The Antifa in Portland and New York have done lots and lots of violent things assaulting scores of people, and yet not one prosecution.

But ten Proud Boys that were encircled and protecting themselves were prosecuted in New York and the four Antifascists that were caught and handed over to police were not prosecuted because 'they could not be identified', roflmao.

Yep, this is urban Democrat run America today.

Two Members of Proud Boys Convicted in Brawl Near Republican Club

“As violent extremism rises in America, a Manhattan jury has declared in one voice that New Yorkers will not tolerate mob violence in our own backyard,” the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., said in a statement following the verdict.

Mr. Hare and Mr. Kinsman face a maximum sentence of up to 15 years in prison on the top count, attempted gang assault. They are scheduled to be sentenced in October.

Much of the trial focused on video of the incident from several sources, which showed the minute-long brawl from various angles.

None of the victims took the stand.

The four apparent Antifa members who were involved in the brawl — referred to in an indictment as Shaved Head, Ponytail, Khaki and Spike Belt — refused to speak with a police officer who approached them after the incident. Ultimately, prosecutors were only able to charge the defendants with attempted assault, which requires evidence of intent to cause injury, rather than assault, which requires evidence of injury.

That fact was cited repeatedly by defense lawyers, who sought to put Antifa on trial in absentia. They presented the decentralized group as a collection of ruthless Terminator-like hooligans and “maniacs” who terrorize conservatives while wielding bricks, crowbars and other weapons.​

And of course the New York OldenTimes' entire article is just one big pile of biased and subjective advocacy journalism.

If you are a racist, i.e. a white male, and get into a fight in New York, if they catch you, you are going to jail for a long time. So don't try to cooperate or give your story. It will not matter in that Marxist hive of Woketard activism.

roiflmao
I read a 1938 LA Times that reported Nazi Germany was going to investigate Kristallnacht and prosecute those guilty.

And of course we now know the truth and who was behind it.

[
It shouldn’t matter whether it’s the Proud Boys or Antifa. Antifa does nothing but give liberals a bad name. If you commit assault you should get prosecuted.

And defending yourself from a mob that caught you sneaking off and chased you down is 'committing assault'?

You are simply a Dull Boy.

Oh no, it wont, doofus.

Bullshit. People like the Proud Boys give a bad name to conservatives who are capable of using their words.

From your kneeling perspective....

Assaulting others and spewing childish insults are what five year olds do.

roflmao, that is what ANTIFA was doing, and yet NOT. A. SINGLE. ONE. GOT. ARRESTED.

BTW, you sound like the kind of 'mature person' who loses his water if a fight starts, lol.

Not at all. I just find it amusing when people resort to name calling to make a point. I prefer having a discussion. Insults are for weak minded people.

They were in a fight, they had no I.D., they were rude to the cops and would not co-operate with the cops, and the cops just let them go?

Does that sound reasonable to you?

[

And defending yourself from a mob that caught you sneaking off and chased you down is 'committing assault'?

You are simply a Dull Boy.

Again with the insults.

Dismissed

Not at all. I just find it amusing when people resort to name calling to make a point. I prefer having a discussion. Insults are for weak minded people.
Yes, sometimes telling people the truth about them can be insulting, but still constructive.

You think people don't have the right to defend themselves after having been chased down by a mob.

roflmao, then act all offended because I assert that this suggests you are lacking in mental abilities, lolololol

Oh no, it wont, doofus.

And if you defend yourself from assault and get arrested, that is a massive injustice, and if the reason for it is politics,

at that point, you are a political prisoner.

This is a massive collapse of the American system.

Forum List

Back