Two people injured in Stockholm mero station explosion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Two people have been injured after an explosion outside a metro station in Stockholm.
Two people injured in Stockholm metro station explosion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly the leftist rejects of society in the US want this same thing to happen. They aren't intelligent enough to step back and say Hmmm maybe we should get that wall up and stop the incoming of illegals we don't want our women raped, our children raped and or killed.
But they don't protect your Nations to those who haven't fallen victim to the master elites.

Yeah--how does a hand grenade end up on the floor of the subway--or sidewalk--in the middle of Stockholm? Fell out of someone's pocket? And the pin was pulled but it didn't go off until someone picked it up?
How do they know it wasn't terror related? (I don't mean the guy who picked it up--but the guy who dropped it).

Yeah--how does a hand grenade end up on the floor of the subway--or sidewalk--in the middle of Stockholm? Fell out of someone's pocket? And the pin was pulled but it didn't go off until someone picked it up?
How do they know it wasn't terror related? (I don't mean the guy who picked it up--but the guy who dropped it).

SVT said it, its mafia retaliated story for sure

The mafia uses hand grenades now in Europe? For once, I'm glad we just use guns in this country.

The mafia uses hand grenades now in Europe? For once, I'm glad we just use guns in this country.
yes they do , still Stockholm is much safer then any similar size city in USA

Forum List

Back