Two More Toss Up States Turn To Obama

Obama is just a guy.

Worst economy since the GD and worst recovery ever doesnt count.

People "like" him.

He must have a really, really, REALLY big butt.
Yep
miley_cyrus_and_fat_guy-12543.bmp

I don't think California_Fatty appreciates you showing a photo of her boyfriend on this site.
Are you saying that you are her boyfriend or that you would love to be her boyfriend? :eusa_whistle:

Polls are incredibly misleading from both sides. Even the so-called "neutral" ones need to be taken with a grain of salt. Same goes for this one.

As someone said earlier, the only poll that matters is the one in November. I don't particularly like either candidate much at this point. Neither has the stones nor the know-how to do what needs to be done to get us out of this hole we're in. Romney's an idiot and Obama's incredibly soft. What is frightening is if we look beyond even them, I see no one else that is any better.

I go with the BBC, and other international sources - they tend to gather straightforward data and call it without any regard to either side. Every international source I can find has it at a tie.

Seriously, that is really not good for the O... an incumbent should be in a solid lead by now... no sign of that happening... but, apparently, denial is just a river in Egypt to the left. That's funny.

International polls are indeed more neutral and while they do give us a pulse reading as to where a selected group of people stand on a particular candidate or issue, I cannot put much stock in them when the test groups are so small. It's a pulse, but a very small one normally.

If this was an ordinary election in an ordinary economic climate, I'd definitely agree with you on where an incumbent should be, but this a completely unique environment politically and economically so it's pretty tough to judge just where an incumbent should be since we've not really seen a climate like this in nearly 3 decades.

Obama has been looking very strong in virtually every swing state. Recently two toss up states, Wisconsin and New Mexico, have gone to leans Obama giving him a monster 56 electoral vote lead on RCP's map :clap2:

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Now that's some very early voting. Did Obama dig up the dead democrats to 'get the vote out' already?

You really are an idiot.

That's the work of the GOP thugs California_Fatty, you should know that by now,..

Republican candidate quits after companion caught voting while dead | The Raw Story

WAit this story cant possibly be true, you liberals have said it dosent exist, is this a "real" story?

Oh and what's funny is our policies are not contingent on who gets caught, so if a republican gets hit, he's a loser and shouldnt do it,

unlike liberals that make all these rules, but if liberals do it, they ignore it....Liberals want to fire people who make fun of other races, but it's ok for liberals too....it's called hypocrisy....check into it.

Obama has been looking very strong in virtually every swing state. Recently two toss up states, Wisconsin and New Mexico, have gone to leans Obama giving him a monster 56 electoral vote lead on RCP's map :clap2:

These polls don’t work anymore. The reason they don’t work anymore is because they have to figure how many Democrats, Independents, and Republicans to poll. Since 2010 the number of Republicans voting has sky rocketed. They are not accounting for this fact. But the actual election will show this to be true. This could change in 2014 but I can guarantee it won’t change this election.

These polls don’t work anymore. The reason they don’t work anymore is because they have to figure how many Democrats, Independents, and Republicans to poll. Since 2010 the number of Republicans voting has sky rocketed. They are not accounting for this fact. But the actual election will show this to be true. This could change in 2014 but I can guarantee it won’t change this election.

Few (if any) are excited about Romney. Seven threads on Chicken sandwiches yesterday; not one that I'm aware of about Romney's programs, initiatives, ideals, etc...

If anything all polls skew to the older crowd that still relies on landlines. Many younger persons do not have landlines--they rely on cellular phones only--and are not called by pollsters. Younger voters tend to vote democratic.

Obama has it in the bag.

I call "No Big Deal!" and here's why:

RCP New Mexico- Right now, PPP has him ahead by 5. That's 6 points less then what WeAskAmerica had him at on July 9-10 and it's 9 points lower then what PPP had him at in late April.

RCP Wisconsin- Right now, Rasmussen has him ahead by 3. Well, 2 weeks ago, WeAskAmerica had him up by 7.

I call "No Big Deal!" and here's why:

RCP New Mexico- Right now, PPP has him ahead by 5. That's 6 points less then what WeAskAmerica had him at on July 9-10 and it's 9 points lower then what PPP had him at in late April.

RCP Wisconsin- Right now, Rasmussen has him ahead by 3. Well, 2 weeks ago, WeAskAmerica had him up by 7.

Polls fluctuate, but at this point both WI and New Mexico are no longer toss ups :ups:

ROTFLMBO Did you actually click on the link to WeAskAmerica?? Only 15% of those polled were Republicans......yea, this is such a useful poll.

Forum List

Back