Two More Toss Up States Turn To Obama

I love how progressives believe just because they say it - its fact......

The only states I have Obama taking are states in the Northeast.... Besides New York they offer few electoral votes...

Obmafuck fucked himself with the "you didn't build that" speech and his position on gay marriage....

His position on gay marriage alone lost him 20% of the minority vote... Most blacks and most Mexicans don't support gay marriage - it really shows how out of touch with reality Obamafuck really is...

This is downright ridiculous. Obama will only win in the northeast? Not Illinois or California where he's around +20 in the polls? :cuckoo:

On the Obama speech, it's Willard cherry picking words and spreading lies. everyone knows this. Also I started a thread a couple days ago showing Willard's ad with that propaganda has a little over 600,000 hits to Obama's showing what a hack Willard is that has 2.2 million.
Willard's non stop foot in mouths will be a key to him losing the election.
"My friends own nascar teams!"
"I love cheesy grits!"
"Etch-a-sketch!"
"I like to fire people!"
"I'm unemployed too!"
"My dad could put nails in his mouth and shoot them out!"

He's completely out of touch with reality. Only a completely brainwashed partisan hack would even think about voting for Willard.

There is only one true state democrats can count on Hawaii, I'm sure obama will get a few other states, but Hawaii for some reason has only voted once for a Republican.

Sure,,...Every state is a toss up but Hawaii :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Obama has been looking very strong in virtually every swing state. Recently two toss up states, Wisconsin and New Mexico, have gone to leans Obama giving him a monster 56 electoral vote lead on RCP's map :clap2:

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

I love how progressives believe just because they say it - its fact......

The only states I have Obama taking are states in the Northeast.... Besides New York they offer few electoral votes...

Obmafuck fucked himself with the "you didn't build that" speech and his position on gay marriage....

His position on gay marriage alone lost him 20% of the minority vote... Most blacks and most Mexicans don't support gay marriage - it really shows how out of touch with reality Obamafuck really is...

This is downright ridiculous. Obama will only win in the northeast? Not Illinois or California where he's around +20 in the polls? :cuckoo:

On the Obama speech, it's Willard cherry picking words and spreading lies. everyone knows this. Also I started a thread a couple days ago showing Willard's ad with that propaganda has a little over 600,000 hits to Obama's showing what a hack Willard is that has 2.2 million.
"I love cheesy grits!"
"Etch-a-sketch!"
"I like to fire people!"
"I'm unemployed too!"

He's completely out of touch with reality. Only a completely brainwashed partisan hack would even think about voting for Willard.

You do realize that 95% of Illinois is red??? the only blue county is Crook County (Chicago).

You do realize that 95% of blacks and Mexicans are opposed to gay marriage? (See prop 8)

Before Obamafuck said "you didn't build that business" and his pro-gay marriage position I had him winning California and Illinois - now I'm not so sure...

Obama offended a lot of people who would have maybe voted for him (again)....

Obama has no fucking chance without the minority vote - especially if voter fraud will be closely monitored...

Lets also not forget "hope and change" is dead. Those who gave him a chance want nothing to do with him... "hope and change" has turned into "sadness and sorrow."

Everyone who has been following the economy and his presidency knows hes a Jimmy Carter II...

Obama failed and people want something new - even if it is Romney...

So, if the polls turn out to be wrong, and Obummer loses in November, then what?

Then it would be the biggest screwup in polling history. RCP has an excellent track record for accuracy.

There would have to be a biggest meltdown in political history for Obama not to win.

Kinda like how things broke for Reagan in the last week.

The conventions are what really kicks it off.

Up until now, these polls are just another reason your mother has to wash your underwear more often than normal.

I loooooove polls......democrats every election say they will win, and rarely they do....

So, if the polls turn out to be wrong, and Obummer loses in November, then what?

Then it would be the biggest screwup in polling history. RCP has an excellent track record for accuracy.

There would have to be a biggest meltdown in political history for Obama not to win.

See, ^^^^^ they're already saying there will be riots in the streets. ;)

Most likely, the GOP/teabaggers would go on a full blow rampage and riots when Obama wins again.

"I love cheesy grits!"
"Etch-a-sketch!"
"I like to fire people!"
"I'm unemployed too!"

There is only one true state democrats can count on Hawaii, I'm sure obama will get a few other states, but Hawaii for some reason has only voted once for a Republican.

Sure,,...Every state is a toss up but Hawaii :cuckoo:

Do some research for once, since Hawaii has been a state it's only voted once Republican for the Presidential election and that was for Ronald Reagan's second term.

Polls are incredibly misleading from both sides. Even the so-called "neutral" ones need to be taken with a grain of salt. Same goes for this one.

As someone said earlier, the only poll that matters is the one in November. I don't particularly like either candidate much at this point. Neither has the stones nor the know-how to do what needs to be done to get us out of this hole we're in. Romney's an idiot and Obama's incredibly soft. What is frightening is if we look beyond even them, I see no one else that is any better.

Obama has been looking very strong in virtually every swing state. Recently two toss up states, Wisconsin and New Mexico, have gone to leans Obama giving him a monster 56 electoral vote lead on RCP's map :clap2:

Now that's some very early voting. Did Obama dig up the dead democrats to 'get the vote out' already?

You really are an idiot.

That's the work of the GOP thugs California_Fatty, you should know that by now,..

Republican candidate quits after companion caught voting while dead | The Raw Story

Polls are incredibly misleading from both sides. Even the so-called "neutral" ones need to be taken with a grain of salt. Same goes for this one.

As someone said earlier, the only poll that matters is the one in November. I don't particularly like either candidate much at this point. Neither has the stones nor the know-how to do what needs to be done to get us out of this hole we're in. Romney's an idiot and Obama's incredibly soft. What is frightening is if we look beyond even them, I see no one else that is any better.

You don't have to vote for Willard or Obama. Johnson is running on the libertarian ticket and Stein on the green party. I'm sure there are others as well.

Now that's some very early voting. Did Obama dig up the dead democrats to 'get the vote out' already?

You really are an idiot.

That's the work of the GOP thugs California_Fatty, you should know that by now,..

Republican candidate quits after companion caught voting while dead | The Raw Story

Blah, blah, blah..... rant, rant, rant. You're an embarrassment to anyone with an IQ over room temperature, you delusional freak..... Learned the difference between vial and vile yet? Dumbass.

You really are an idiot.

Blah, blah, blah..... rant, rant, rant. You're an embarrassment to anyone with an IQ over room temperature, you delusional freak..... Learned the difference between vial and vile yet? Dumbass.

He's butt hurt you know I know it and he knows it.

I go with the BBC, and other international sources - they tend to gather straightforward data and call it without any regard to either side. Every international source I can find has it at a tie.

Seriously, that is really not good for the O... an incumbent should be in a solid lead by now... no sign of that happening... but, apparently, denial is just a river in Egypt to the left. That's funny.

He must have a really, really, REALLY big butt.

He must have a really, really, REALLY big butt.
Yep
miley_cyrus_and_fat_guy-12543.bmp

Forum List

Back