Two For One!

If the Deep State doesn't have a head, how do they decide what to do next?

As I said, the members share common interests so they don't have to 'decide' what to do next, they just have to follow their desires

For example, Hillary and her DNC minions need an excuse for screwing up the selections, the MIC needs a credible 'threat' to justify more $billions for the war budget, the NSA/CIA/FBI simply love the national security state and all the new spying powers and they want more, the so called #Resistance simply hates Trump and anything that makes him look bad has their blessing..... the vast Russian conspiracy is simply the solution to all their desires...

:popcorn:

If the Deep State doesn't have a head, how do they decide what to do next?

As I said, the members share common interests so they don't have to 'decide' what to do next, they just have to follow their desires

For example, Hillary and her DNC minions need an excuse for screwing up the selections, the MIC needs a credible 'threat' to justify more $billions for the war budget, the NSA/CIA/FBI simply love the national security state and all the new spying powers and they want more, the so called #Resistance simply hates Trump and anything that makes him look bad has their blessing..... the vast Russian conspiracy is simply the solution to all their desires...

:popcorn:

Well, it was certainly beneficial for the deep state that Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Trump Jr., Gates, Sessions, Stone, (and we'll see who else) all have documented ties to Russia, many lied about it, were not fourthcoming about it, and violated the law in some cases. I hope my organization, the "deep dark state", is as beneficial!!!

164897690f4f8e8988b09759a8a53be6.jpg

Well, it was certainly beneficial for the deep state that Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Trump Jr., Gates, Sessions, Stone, (and we'll see who else) all have documented ties to Russia, many lied about it, were not fourthcoming about it, and violated the law in some cases. I hope my organization, the "deep dark state", is as beneficial!!!

That's the beauty of it, almost every political operative and/or $billionaire has ties to Russia and they all lie (and if not you can always create 'evidence') so it's easy to sell when you have the MSM in your pocket...

kreml-ist-sicher-mit-hillary-clinton-htte-es-den-dritten-weltkrieg-gegeben.jpg

:banana:

Yea, the police state and America's wars are all just by accident....

I didn't see any names....were you confused by the question?

I'm not confused by any over-simplification your moronic mind comes up with.

Except you can't name anyone from the "deep state". Par for the course from a fucking lunatic like yourself.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Do you claim there is no deep state?

Correct. I will not say there is no "deep-dark state" which includes certain operatives on message boards I have placed around the world. But "deep state", Okay, who is the head of he deep state, who are it’s members? Are any of them in Trump’s cabinet? Have you voted for any of them? If so, why did you vote for them and now castigate them????

Look; I don't care if you call it deep state or something else. If you don't understand the concept of shadow govts. and buying influence, then you're dumb as fuck either way.

I didn't see any names....were you confused by the question?

Except you can't name anyone from the "deep state". Par for the course from a fucking lunatic like yourself.

Correct. I will not say there is no "deep-dark state" which includes certain operatives on message boards I have placed around the world. But "deep state", Okay, who is the head of he deep state, who are it’s members? Are any of them in Trump’s cabinet? Have you voted for any of them? If so, why did you vote for them and now castigate them????

Look; I don't care if you call it deep state or something else. If you don't understand the concept of shadow govts. and buying influence, then you're dumb as fuck either way.

Trump bought as much influence as his name would allow.
You voted for him.
Hence, you approve of the "deep state".

You voted for him.

Hence, there's nothing you won't try to convince yourself of.

You voted for him.

Hence, there's nothing you won't try to convince yourself of.

Simple logic…well simple for most of us.

Forum List

Back