Two For One!

Fire Rosenstein the day The IG Report comes out if Sessions does not appoint a Special Counsel

Sessions is imo a Deep State plant, and has been slow walking this whole thing to give The Deep State a chance in The Midterms and then a shot at a phony Impeachment based on fictitious grounds.

Fire Rosenstein the day The IG Report comes out if Sessions does not appoint a Special Counsel

Sessions is imo a Deep State plant, and has been slow walking this whole thing to give The Deep State a chance in The Midterms and then a shot at a phony Impeachment based on fictitious grounds.

I don't think he's a plant but I believe he's terrified of Rosenstein and of what
they might do to him. He's probably lied about something and they have threatened him if he doesn't behave.

If I'm the Donald I would seriously consider this threat by Sessions as
a stroke of good luck.

I'd line up two right now. Then fire Rosenstein, then dare Sessions to
quit or fire him. He needs zero reason to fire Sessions.

Once they are replaced...then the new AG gets the Mueller probe back on
track. He charges for Collusion or Obstruction of Justice, If he doesn't
have that...no charges. If he has nothing so far...you end it.

Much of the above is what a Russian intel or foreign security service agent would write.

I don’t think Sessions is a plant of the deep state. More like beholden to it. It has shaped his mind and his attitudes over a lifetime of proximity to it.

Much of the above is what a Russian intel or foreign security service agent would write.

As long as it steers suspicion away from the deep-deep state, our cabal remains intact Jake. Be happy our operatives have steered the sheep away with the brilliant mere mention of the bush-league “deep state”.

More "deep state" nonsense.

The DEEP STATE!:113::5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:

Deny! Deny! Deny!

It's all you'll ever have. :lmao:
Useful idiots. :lmao:

Okay, who is the head of he deep state, who are it’s members? Are any of them in Trump’s cabinet? Have you voted for any of them? If so, why did you vote for them and now castigate them????

Yea, the police state and America's wars are all just by accident....

Deny! Deny! Deny!

Okay, who is the head of he deep state, who are it’s members? Are any of them in Trump’s cabinet? Have you voted for any of them? If so, why did you vote for them and now castigate them????

I didn't see any names....were you confused by the question?

Deny! Deny! Deny!

I'm not confused by any over-simplification your moronic mind comes up with.

Deny! Deny! Deny!

Except you can't name anyone from the "deep state". Par for the course from a fucking lunatic like yourself.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Deny! Deny! Deny!

Except you can't name anyone from the "deep state". Par for the course from a fucking lunatic like yourself.

Do you claim there is no deep state?

Do you claim there is no deep state?

Correct. I will not say there is no "deep-dark state" which includes certain operatives on message boards I have placed around the world. But "deep state", Okay, who is the head of he deep state, who are it’s members? Are any of them in Trump’s cabinet? Have you voted for any of them? If so, why did you vote for them and now castigate them????

Correct. I will not say there is no "deep-dark state" which includes certain operatives on message boards I have placed around the world. But "deep state", Okay, who is the head of he deep state, who are it’s members? Are any of them in Trump’s cabinet? Have you voted for any of them? If so, why did you vote for them and now castigate them????

The 'deep state' doesn't really have a head (if I had to name one I'd say Netanyahoo), it's more a collective of influential people with common interests/'idology'. But if you want to know who are part of it, creeps like Clapper, Brennan, the Koch brothers, Adelson, Hillary etc..... and from the Trump regime.. Pompeo, Bolton, his beloved generals....

:banana:

The 'deep state' doesn't really have a head (if I had to name one I'd say Netanyahoo), it's more a collective of influential people with common interests/'idology'. But if you want to know who are part of it, creeps like Clapper, Brennan, the Koch brothers, Adelson, Hillary etc..... and from the Trump regime.. Pompeo, Bolton, his beloved generals....

:banana:

In the Deep-Dark State, we have a fairly complex leadership structure. I wonder if they pay better?

If the Deep State doesn't have a head, how do they decide what to do next?

Forum List

Back