Two fat fucks playing war games...who will fold first???????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The MSM is loving this shit...two retards, who talk a lot of shit, a lot of shit are now being forced...to either shut up or put up...who will bend first. Two fat fuck heads, with fucked up hair styles, who talk more shit than a IBS victim drowning in pruned juice. both on the world stage praying to the Gods above for yesterday.....LOLOLOLOL are now put to the test and I for one am glad. I'm sick of Kim duck fuck and Donald Dumb running their mouths, talking smack and never backin that shit up.

We all know that Kim Duck fuck is gonna back down and Trump is gonna take a victory left for the next 200 years, we all know that. We also know that for now the investigation is being toned down by the media, because Wag the Dog Trump, once again has made it so. We also know that the GOP will resend thier balls back into their pouches and once again become Trump loving zombies....and you heard it hear first...again folks

The MSM is loving this shit...two retards, who talk a lot of shit, a lot of shit are now being forced...to either shut up or put up...who will bend first. Two fat fuck heads, with fucked up hair styles, who talk more shit than a IBS victim drowning in pruned juice. both on the world stage praying to the Gods above for yesterday.....LOLOLOLOL are now put to the test and I for one am glad. I'm sick of Kim duck fuck and Donald Dumb running their mouths, talking smack and never backin that shit up.

We all know that Kim Duck fuck is gonna back down and Trump is gonna take a victory left for the next 200 years, we all know that. We also know that for now the investigation is being toned down by the media, because Wag the Dog Trump, once again has made it so. We also know that the GOP will resend thier balls back into their pouches and once again become Trump loving zombies....and you heard it hear first...again folks
Truthmatters, what brand of black face do you use?

One of them is scared shitless, and the other is relieved too see it. I'm not sure which is which.

hey tiger?.....trump took a shit today....and thats right....you heard it here first....again....

• Banned

The one you use to pass while standing in the welfare line!!

• Banned

hey tiger?.....trump took a shit today....and thats right....you heard it here first....again....
I heard...question? What does it taste like? LOLOLOLOLO

The one you use to pass while standing in the welfare line!!
Oooh, ouch.

you tell me you are the one eating up all the trump shit you read about......

• Banned

Oh I will tell you....uh, who spent 8 long fuckin years buying the Clinton email shit and bitched about it here day in and day out...talk about eating shit, your mindless ass ho's reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk of manure!!

Oh I will tell you....uh, who spent 8 long fuckin years buying the Clinton email shit and bitched about it here day in and day out...talk about eating shit, your mindless ass ho's reeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk of manure!!
you havent even been here 8 years,so how the fuck do you know who did what?.....dumbass...

Forum List

Back