Two facts about fetuses Republicans never mention.

1. Fetuses are not citizens.
2. Fetuses are undocumented.

Really? I have a picture of my daughter at one month. I have documents for her going all the way back to about two weeks after inception. I thought you were a scientist. Scientists THINK. They don't make stupid comments that are unfounded. Well, good ones don't.

Really? I have a picture of my daughter at one month. I have documents for her going all the way back to about two weeks after inception. I thought you were a scientist. Scientists THINK. They don't make stupid comments that are unfounded. Well, good ones don't.

It's Conception, as into conceive. NOT Insception. Your one month old daughter is NOT an institution or an activity. Nor was she granted Citizenship until her birth.

It's Conception, as into conceive. NOT Insception. Your one month old daughter is NOT an institution or an activity. Nor was she granted Citizenship until her birth.

Good grief, another egghead

But none the less true. Citizenship is given at birth, not at conception. The fetus has no status as a Citizen in our country. Only after birth.

It's fucking stupid...much like you

So, lacking a cogent, logical , well thought argument you resort to name calling. I stated facts, you came back with insults.....you must be a so-called "Christian" who believes in the Right To Life....which ends at birth.

But none the less true. Citizenship is given at birth, not at conception. The fetus has no status as a Citizen in our country. Only after birth.

It's fucking stupid...much like you

So, lacking a cogent, logical , well thought argument you resort to name calling. I stated facts, you came back with insults.....you must be a so-called "Christian" who believes in the Right To Life....which ends at birth.

GFY, loon. I don't give a rat's ass how smart you THINK you are. How's that? :)

Inception is a noun which means beginning, start, or commencement so is every bit as accurate a usage.

Inception is a noun which means beginning, start, or commencement so is every bit as accurate a usage.

Oh that's just going to confuse it.

Oh that's just going to confuse it.
so ... would inception be an exception to conception ??

I didn't know that ........ so, has anyone told the Supreme Court this new revelation ???

Well, odds are its talking about human fetuses, OKA: Pre-born human life. And Human life is endowed by its creator, with inalienable human rights; which are the same rights as the proponent of murdering those pre-born human babies, for convenience.

Sadly, there is no potential for a right to take human life for convenience. Because THAT is murder and there is NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION in murder... (which is the defining trait OF murder).

Forum List

Back