Zone1 Two Classic Movies Are Getting “Diverse” Remakes That No One Wants

Well that is racist.

According to psychologists, an important step in rooting out systemic racism is to first acknowledge it, rather than deny or minimize its existence. A study published in the Journal of Counseling Psychology and led by Jacqueline Yi, a clinical-community psychology doctoral student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, looked at over 80 previous studies in which different types of color-blind ideology were found to increase anti-Black perspectives and give a pass to racist behaviors and attitudes.

Color-Blindness Perpetuates Structural Racism

So, you would be cool with Tom Hanks playing MLK right?

View attachment 893317
Please!
Using your race hate as an excuse for your racism.

AND
Tom Hanks is a great actor. I'd have no trouble with him portraying any role.
The bigger question, however is
Whether you'd have a problem with Tristan Wilds in a remake of Big?

Of course you would. It's who you are.

It what it signifies: favoritism toward blacks. THAT is racist.

Walking into Target and seeing 30 posters, 25 of whom are black, tells me that Target management is making race-based decisions to exclude whites from their advertising models.

Same thing when I get MACY’s flyers, and without exception each one features a black woman, or a black family, on the cover. Then you open up and see group shots of blacks, and a two-page spread showing blacks with the title “MACY’s Teams Up With Black Designers.”

Blacks are clearly now the favored race, and you don’t get rid of racism by targeting it against a different race. And you sure as hell don’t get rid of it by targeting a different persecuted minority - the Jews - and refusing to condemn calls for their genocide. And you don’t get rid of it by proudly announcing that no whites will be considered for the opening on the SCOTUS, or for the VP, or for the Press Secretaries.

If you libs keep insisting that skin color is the priority rather than merit, one of these days someone is going to forget to bolt the door to the plane.
AWWWWWW
Pity the poor White woman.
Seeing Black people on posters offends her.

AWWWWWWWW

Why are you so defensive about your race?
Why are so concerned with my race?
I never asked you your race?
Do you think my race has a bearing on what is right or wrong?

Of course it does in your mind.
You're afraid.
You're afraid that "they" will treat you the way you've treated "them."

I don't have that fear.

Please!
Using your race hate as an excuse for your racism.

It’s not me, that’s the position of the woke dullards. Your colorblindness is racism according to them. You got a problem with it cry to them not to me.

Tom Hanks is a great actor. I'd have no trouble with him portraying any role.
The bigger question, however is
Whether you'd have a problem with Tristan Wilds in a remake of Big?
I’m sure you would be totally cool with a white man replacing a famous black person.

I wouldn’t be surprised I the slightest if who-ever-that-is stared in a remake of Big. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet with a transsexual albino disabled person in the lead.

Why are so concerned with my race?
I never asked you your race?
Do you think my race has a bearing on what is right or wrong?

Of course it does in your mind.
You're afraid.
You're afraid that "they" will treat you the way you've treated "them."

I don't have that fear.
I didn’t realize it was such a big deal. I thought you were casual cool colorblind with race? Your defensiveness is typical of racial fragility. If you don’t have fear, share your race with me. I’m white. You didn’t ask, you assumed, just like a racist.

Several white voice actors from popular TV shows, who were originally cast to play characters of color, have stepped away from their roles in order to encourage the show’s producers to recast them authentically. In doing so, they’ve acknowledged the long-standing problem of whitewashing in the voice acting industry, and the detrimental effect it’s had on actors of color and the quest for meaningful representation in Hollywood.

How voice actors are fighting to change an industry that renders them invisible

This week Pan, the story of Peter Pan’s origins opens in the US. Already there has been controversy. The film-makers caused an outcry when it was announced that Rooney Mara, a white actress, had been cast in the role of Tiger Lily, a character widely viewed as being Native American. An online petition that now has 94,000 signatories has a crystal clear message to the studio: “Stop Casting White Actors to Play People of Color!"

When white actors play other races

AWWWWWW
Pity the poor White woman.
Seeing Black people on posters offends her.

AWWWWWWWW
Typical. The leftist pretends not to know what’s offensive about refusing to use white models for advertising, and favoringthe 13% of the population 90% of the time.

It’s not me, that’s the position of the woke dullards. Your colorblindness is racism according to them. You got a problem with it cry to them not to me.

I’m sure you would be totally cool with a white man replacing a famous black person.

I wouldn’t be surprised I the slightest if who-ever-that-is stared in a remake of Big. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet with a transsexual albino disabled person in the lead.
It's you racist.

I didn’t realize it was such a big deal. I thought you were casual cool colorblind with race? Your defensiveness is typical of racial fragility. If you don’t have fear, share your race with me. I’m white. You didn’t ask, you assumed, just like a racist.
Did I ask your race?
Whatever it is, you're still a racist.

You seem to think race bias is exclusive to White people.
It isn't, RACIST.
White people, Black people, Asian, racists come in all flavors and they're all the same.

Ugly and ignorant like the one in your mirror.

Typical. The leftist pretends not to know what’s offensive about refusing to use white models for advertising, and favoringthe 13% of the population 90% of the time.
Awww
Pity the poor white Karen.
She's not on a poster.
Awww

Guess what!
The people making those posters care about their generating revenues
NOT about who White or not White the people on the posters look.
The care about 1 color.
Green.

Awww
Pity the poor white Karen.
She's not on a poster.
Awww

Guess what!
The people making those posters care about their generating revenues
NOT about who White or not White the people on the posters look.
The care about 1 color.
Green.
False. They care about pushing the pro-black favoritism agenda and getting a high social score.

The woke dullards always go full retard when they get triggered. After shouting about how racist everyone is, they mock someone using their race.
Yup….quite revealing, isn’t it? That leftist calls other people racist, and then makes a remark dripping with disdain for whites.

It's you racist.
I’ve already posted a couple examples that it’s the woke dullards position. Since you still lacking-

I’ve already posted a couple examples that it’s the woke dullards position. Since you still lacking-

So some other racist agrees with you.

1706307442940.gif

Forum List

Back