Two cats at the back door

Only keep them if you will let them inside

They are inside tm, we set up home for them upstairs and have the two girl kitties that we own, downstairs....but they are pushing their way in to the downstairs area....there is a door inbetween but every time i try to go upstairs they push through and get in to the downstairs living area with my other two cats....some screaming and yelling by my elder cat and some slight fur flying from swatting that took place, but the elder cat seemed to settle down....the alpha cat, Brodey, just sat there for 2 hours without moving, trying to stare my elder cat down....my elder cat was cat growling the whole time but the last half an hour, she ended up just turning her head and then falling asleep in her bed, with the male cat still in here....

She handled it much better than I thought she would.....she nearly KILLED Casey, the girl stray we took in last year....and it took the year, before they actually came to just 'tolerate' each other. Now, my elder cat and Casey are getting along like best buddies, it is the two girls against the two newbie boys....

miracles happen!

:eusa_shhh: keep them Care :)

Hug them, love them, feed them. Do you have a garage to let them into so they can stay warm in the storm? You may have two new family members. :) Hugs

i can't have 4 cats....i can't handle the 2 we have.....1 is enough, 2 is more than enough!

We have 4 now...and it will be 6 as soon as we find the right kittens. :)

I know what to get you for Christmas!

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2666-crazycatladyfull400.jpg

Last edited:
It's a sad sad day in our house. We gave the boys to their new owner yesterday, last night was the first time in 6 weeks, of not having them....

they are the BEST boys in the whole wide world....my 2 girls hated them though, .... the woman that works with matt that took them loves them, we called her last night to see how they are making out at her home and she says they are doing real good!

Forum List

Back