Chicago Teachers Union Karen Lewis This City belongs” To Black People And Not White P

Minneapolis belongs to white people and not black people.

Keep an eye on CNN and report back to us.

She is talking about improving what white people say is an issue. Black and Latino ghettos and the lack of quality education. You guys need to make up your minds about what you say you want. No education = more gangs and crime. You cant have it both ways.

She is talking about improving what white people say is an issue. Black and Latino ghettos and the lack of quality education. You guys need to make up your minds about what you say you want. No education = more gangs and crime. You cant have it both ways.

Personally, I don't care if there are gangs and stuff in Chicago. I don't live there and never would. And if the gang bangers want to drop out of school to sell crack and shoot at each other, I say go for it.

Personally, I don't care if there are gangs and stuff in Chicago. I don't live there and never would. And if the gang bangers want to drop out of school to sell crack and shoot at each other, I say go for it.

I dont think she was talking about you then. Stay in Salt Lick Alabama where you are safe.

With Obama's election, the racist and commies from that party decided to crawl out from their holes

they figure it's safe now, one of theirs is President

The city is run by a black mayor isn't it?

What has he done to improve education?

Face it, you can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

I support more education...

Chicago should spend more resources on these children. I don't understand why the mayor cut into the black community and forced the children to walk through gang land.

Forum List

Back