Twitter In Trouble For 'Liberal Bias'

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Imagine that. I mean, can you even imagine that an American media corporation would be biased in favor of leftism and leftists?

I don't know about you, but I find the idea shocking.

And to make matters even more unbelievable, some are saying that these organizations are shadow-banning (look it up) Conservatives!!!

And showing favoritism to leftists!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Senator Josh Hawley Calls for Twitter's Deplatforming Policies to Be Audited by an Independent Third Party, Suggests Their Grant of Immunity to Third-Party Suit May Be In Jeopardy
Ace of Spades HQ

Paula Boyard at PJMedia:

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) put Twitter on notice on Wednesday, calling on CEO Jack Dorsey to undergo a third-party audit of its suspension policies.

Hawley mentioned the [repeated Twitter attacks against the Unplanned movie] in his letter to Jack Dorsey, saying that it raised "yet more questions about your supposed commitment to free speech."

"In light of these events, and in view of Twitter's history of de-platforming conservative voices, it is time for Twitter to open itself to a third-party audit of how and when the company enforces its suspension policies," Hawley wrote.

Hawley reminded Dorsey of his 2018 commitment "to serve the public conversation” by “defending freedom of expression as a fundamental human right” at Twitter.

Social media platforms have been given a "sweetheart deal," according to Hawley, which includes "immunity from liability for illegal content posted by third parties." They were given special consideration, he said, because they promised to provide "a forum for a true diversity of political discourse."

Meanwhile, most of the GOP continues doing favors for corporations that donate to them while attacking the shit out of their actual constituents.

Imagine that. I mean, can you even imagine that an American media corporation would be biased in favor of leftism and leftists?

And to make matters even more unbelievable, some are saying that these organizations are shadow-banning (look it up) Conservatives!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Senator Josh Hawley Calls for Twitter's Deplatforming Policies to Be Audited by an Independent Third Party, Suggests Their Grant of Immunity to Third-Party Suit May Be In Jeopardy
Ace of Spades HQ

Paula Boyard at PJMedia:

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) put Twitter on notice on Wednesday, calling on CEO Jack Dorsey to undergo a third-party audit of its suspension policies.

Hawley mentioned the [repeated Twitter attacks against the Unplanned movie] in his letter to Jack Dorsey, saying that it raised "yet more questions about your supposed commitment to free speech."

"In light of these events, and in view of Twitter's history of de-platforming conservative voices, it is time for Twitter to open itself to a third-party audit of how and when the company enforces its suspension policies," Hawley wrote.

Hawley reminded Dorsey of his 2018 commitment "to serve the public conversation” by “defending freedom of expression as a fundamental human right” at Twitter.

Social media platforms have been given a "sweetheart deal," according to Hawley, which includes "immunity from liability for illegal content posted by third parties." They were given special consideration, he said, because they promised to provide "a forum for a true diversity of political discourse."

Meanwhile, most of the GOP continues doing favors for corporations that donate to them while attacking the shit out of their actual constituents.

Shocking, no...typical, yes.

They are a private company, they are allowed to be biased.

Keep your big government statist hands off my Internet

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

TRUMP: My daddy was born in Germany.

FACT CHECKER: Uh, no. That's a total lie. Trump's father was born in the US.

TRUMPTARD POL: The truth has a left leaning bias! :206:

I remember a time when Rush Limbaugh would hang up on liberal callers to his show. He wouldn't let them get a word in.

Hannity, too.

I also know of an official Hannity forum where the mods ban left wing posters on a whim.

I wonder if Rush and Hannity will come to the defense of Twitter or if Rush will just snort some more opioids instead.

You people are missing the whole point.

Those other forums you speak of? They're wide open to lawsuits.

Twitter is not. Twitter is protected by media shield laws.

And IMO, should lose them.

You morons want to sue Hannity or Rush or whomever for banning you or hanging up on you? Go for it. You can do it. And you can do it successfully if you can show actual harm was done to you.

Twitter can not be sued at this time no matter how much harm they might do to someone.

You people are just thick-headed and really not very bright at all.

You have a child's understanding of reality

You morons want to sue Hannity or Rush or whomever for banning you or hanging up on you? Go for it. You can do it. And you can do it successfully if you can show actual harm was done to you.

Twitter can not be sued at this time no matter how much harm they might do to someone.

They're bed wetters, if they had the mental capacity of adults they wouldn't be bed wetters. That's why the military screens out bed wetters during the application process. It's just too bad we don't do so for voter registration, there wouldn't be a liberal in office anywhere.

I remember a time when Rush Limbaugh would hang up on liberal callers to his show. He wouldn't let them get a word in.

Hannity, too.

I also know of an official Hannity forum where the mods ban left wing posters on a whim.

I wonder if Rush and Hannity will come to the defense of Twitter or if Rush will just snort some more opioids instead.

Yeah, I remember that one time Rush hung up on you!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Ace of Spades HQ

Paula Boyard at PJMedia:

Your links are to personal blogs and fake news websites.

I love how conservatives are constantly complaining about not being able to lie and get away with it on social media. Keep filing law suits, snowflakes. You thin skinned little assholes are just like the Big Orange Head. You want to dish out the insults and abuse, but you sure can't take it!!!

Because of his stupid lawsuit, I'm now following Devon Nunes Cow on Twitter. His Mom too.

Your links are to personal blogs and fake news websites.

I love how conservatives are constantly complaining about not being able to lie and get away with it on social media. Keep filing law suits, snowflakes. You thin skinned little assholes are just like the Big Orange Head. You want to dish out the insults and abuse, but you sure can't take it!!!

Because of his stupid lawsuit, I'm now following Devon Nunes Cow on Twitter. His Mom too.

Your existence is irrelevant. As are your opinions

So the owners of this message board could be “called on to have a 3rd party audit” for it’s conservative bias and folks like you could be sent elsewhere?

Sign me up!

So the owners of this message board could be “called on to have a 3rd party audit” for it’s conservative bias and folks like you could be sent elsewhere?

Sign me up!

What you're missing, because you're stupid, is that Twitter users can, and do, cause actual REAL harm to others by posting false tweets all the time.

People have committed suicide over attacks on twitter.

That is, I would say, causing great harm to someone.

This board never lets that kind of shit get out of hand. Sure, there's attacks on here. People call each other names. People point out, accurately, how incredibly fucking stupid dimocraps like you are.

But nobody in here knows your real name. Nobody in here knows where you work or who you're dating or -- Whatever.

Twitter claims to be (but is not) a neutral platform. Because of that, they are protected by shield laws. Or, more accurately, shield rulings by the Court system.

But once they become a 'publisher' they are accountable in a Court of Law. And the way you become a 'publisher' is by showing personal opinions, personal biases, and personal prejudices.

But......

You're too stupid to know that

Because you get all your news, all your information, from the kiddie table of news platforms, CNN, pMSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS. Or, what I call the DISGUSTING FILTH of the media. Because...... They are

Therefore, you have a child's understanding of the workings of the world.

Now go clean your room before Daddy gets home

Sign me up!

What you're missing, because you're stupid, is that Twitter users can, and do, cause actual REAL harm to others by posting false tweets all the time.

This board never lets that kind of shit get out of hand. Sure, there's attacks on here. People call each other names. People point out, accurately, how incredibly fucking stupid dimocraps like you are.

But nobody in here knows your real name. Nobody in here knows where you work or who you're dating or -- Whatever.

Twitter claims to be (but is not) a neutral platform. Because of that, they are protected by shield laws. Or, more accurately, shield rulings by the Court system.

But once they become a 'publisher' they are accountable in a Court of Law. And the way you become a 'publisher' is by showing personal opinions, personal biases, and personal prejudices.

But......

Because you get all your news, all your information, from the kiddie table of news platforms, CNN, pMSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS. Or, what I call the DISGUSTING FILTH of the media. Because...... They are

Republicans are now for more government regulation.

Sign me up!

But......

Yep, when you control information and sabatoge people from getting it...yeah I'm a big fan.....plus you cant discriminate........unless you want to get rid of all those protections

Sign me up!
No, because they aren't deleting your posts and not allowing you to speak....If they did that, then yes.. You really don't understand analogies very well

Sign me up!

But......

are you sure that's what that is?

Hahahahaha poor Trumpflakes.

Demanding equality on a media platform is unconstitutional. Although the Fairness Doctrine was declared constitutional, but that was because at the time there was limited broadcasting over public airwaves and they didn't want a media company broadcasting from a single political perspective all day. That all changes thanks to the Pseudo-Conns Saint Raygun. It makes sense as we have a wide variety of news channels, sites, to choose from.

Boo Hoo Americans have a liberal bias.

Sign me up!
No, because they aren't deleting your posts and not allowing you to speak....If they did that, then yes.. You really don't understand analogies very well

Twitter is not allowing people to speak?

As for deleting posts…you’re not being honest about this site…

Am I shocked? No.

Forum List

Back