Twitter continues to experience daily record increase in usage

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Who can explain this? While left wing bird cage liners and progressive blogs keep screaming that Twitter is losing it's most active users reality slaps them back with the facts. Twitter is gaining record membership day and day out... As people continue to flock to free speech the way they always have.

Jo

Last edited:
Man you are going to be so disappointed when they still end up banning white supremacy and right wing terrorist threats.
Not sure what you're talking about.
I'm more interested in the business end. Twitter is positioned to become one of the biggest money making machines in the history of the world.
I couldn't care less about the politics on it. If you do then I feel truly sorry for you.

Who can explain this? While left wing bird cage liners and progressive blogs keep screaming that Twitter is losing it's most active users reality slaps them back with the facts. Twitter is gaining record membership day and day out... As people continue to flock to free speech the way they always have.

Jo

Your title and your link do not really match.

It is not more usage, it is more downloads. They are not one in the same

Musk is doing a great job during this company around and making it profitable on its own right and not beholden to the demafasict agenda.

Good for him. Just another example of how freedom, wins over demafasict principals

Jo
Twitter is for twits.

Not sure what you're talking about.
I'm more interested in the business end. Twitter is positioned to become one of the biggest money making machines in the history of the world.
I couldn't care less about the politics on it. If you do then I feel truly sorry for you.
Twitter operates on ad revenue. If they let too many right wingers preach hate advertisers will not go there. Musk has already lost billions on this stunt and will probably sell off the gutted wreckage before too long.

Twitter operates on ad revenue. If they let too many right wingers preach hate advertisers will not go there. Musk has already lost billions on this stunt and will probably sell off the gutted wreckage before too long.
Advertisers go where the people are....people are flocking to Twitter now that the demafacist have been run off.

What liberals hated about Twitter is that it prevented them from lying with inpunity against Trump.

Twitter gave the President the ability to confront and deny the lies in real time, not giving them chance to fester through the news cycle and gain currency.

So if a Lie came out against the Trumpster at 7 p.m. ET, by 7:02 it could be totally debunked. Quite a deterrent. And since the Trumpster rarely sleeps, there was never a window the libs could use to attack him.

Man you are going to be so disappointed when they still end up banning white supremacy and right wing terrorist threats.
What I see is the poorer areas continuing to have stores with manually painted signs denoting them and the products in them not being expensive with better options denied. Keep doing this. You are vengeance. I support you in vendetta.

Advertisers go where the people are....people are flocking to Twitter now that the demafacist have been run off.
Negative. There are a multitude of ways for companies to advertise and they are not going to sully their public image at twitter should it become a right wing cesspool.

MTG is back on Twitter. She has tweeted about Alex Jones being right, and George Floyd's fentanyl overdose. And then I remembered why I am not on Twitter.

MTG is back on Twitter

MTG is the representative of the people who represents hundreds of thousands of the rural Georgian masses. Which, BTW, includes a lot of LGBTQ+ Americans that the libs disenfranchised by removing her from Twitter- if you'll remember the documentary about rural Georgia, "Deliverance"

MTG is back on Twitter. She has tweeted about Alex Jones being right, and George Floyd's fentanyl overdose. And then I remembered why I am not on Twitter.

Can't handle anything but the Party Line, eh Comrade?

Negative. There are a multitude of ways for companies to advertise and they are not going to sully their public image at twitter should it become a right wing cesspool.

It's less about public image and more about a small minority of SJW crybabies harassing the companies to stop advertising on Twitter "or else"

The real issue is most corporations have a spine made of Jell-o when it comes to these threats, even though we rarely see what the "or else" actually is composed of.

Forum List

Back