Twitter Bans Alex Jones Permanently

[

I kinda got that impression by the way you rambled through half a dozen irrelevant topics.

How do those boots taste? :)

It's not that there are any irrelevant topics. I think the problem might that you have an inability to think in full scope of the problem here. Respectfully speaking.

Again, your argument is a disjointed mess.

I'm not particularly trying to make an argument.

I kinda got that impression by the way you rambled through half a dozen irrelevant topics.

I'm just telling you how things are gonna go down. The difference between you and I is that in the end, I'll have been proven correct in my assessment.

Or how you imagine its going to go down. As nothing you've cited actually involves government. Every example you've cited is private organization and private organization.

There's no 'government' in 'government infringement of rights'. Which is what freedom of speech actually protects against.

History is on my side. I know what happens when industry comes to Washington in search of regulation. And I know what happens when the federal government obliges them.

Again, 'regulation' is so vague as to almost be meaningless. When I ask you to show me what regulation you're speaking of specifically, or cite specific examples of how said regulation would affect freedom of speech...

......you start talking about 2nd amendment rights. Or cite examples that have nothing to do with government.

How do those boots taste?

And now word salad.

When you finally figure out your own position and form a cohesive argument, give me a hollar. It might be an interesting conversation.

Anyway.

Good luck with your censorship, guys. You know not what you do. In time, however, you will. History is ripe with repeat.

The only thing that will come from this corporate/government course of events is more anti-liberty legislation. And again, another bipartisan effort, as history shows. Guaranteed. Wait for it. :)

I'm hungry. I'm gonna have some supper.

Last edited:
Anyway.

Good luck with your censorship, guys. You know not what you do. In time, however, you will. History is ripe with repeat.

I'm hungry. I'm gonna have some supper.

Yeah, I don't think a facebook ban has the historical precedent you think it does.

Or the implications to free speech.

Enjoy your meal!

Notice how the word conservative is thrown in there? What a joke.

Oh, snap. I just got the Stud trophy.

bMBUCqL.jpg

Have some of that, bitches. The bot knows...

I think Jones is nuts.

But I actually am against this as I believe in free speech BIG TIME.

If people don't like his tweets...don't read 'em. Banning him won't make him go away. Ignoring his tweets will.

Good news. I am all for free speech but the things that inbred simian says shouldnt be allowed to see the light of day.

So, you are only for free speech as long as it is "speech" that you agree with? How "commie" of you. Be specific as to what Jones has said that doesn't deserve to be heard...and who the fuck are you to judge what should or shouldn't be heard?

Alex Jones today and the rest that are not on board with with this deep state/corporate "gubermint" "agenda tomorrow.

Thoughts and prayers.

About time. That man is crazier than a bat.

I think Jones is nuts.

But I actually am against this as I believe in free speech BIG TIME.

If people don't like his tweets...don't read 'em. Banning him won't make him go away. Ignoring his tweets will.

Free speech and a Twitter ban have nothing to do with each other.

Free speech is a prohibition of government infringement of speech. Not the power to force someone else to host your views on their property. It would be akin to declaring that if you refuse to allow protestors to use your livingroom for a protest, you're violating their 'free speech'.

You're not. They have no right to the use of your living room. And they're freedom to speak isn't predicated on the use of your property. The entire concept is pseudo-legal nonsense.

Yet its *exactly* the argument Jones is making, insisting the unless Twitter allows him to abuse people on their property, his 'free speech' is violated. No it isn't. Jones is still free to speak. Nor is his freedom to speak predicated on Twitter.

If such were the case, no one would have had free speech until 2006.

Good news. I am all for free speech but the things that inbred simian says shouldnt be allowed to see the light of day.

So, you are only for free speech as long as it is "speech" that you agree with? How "commie" of you. Be specific as to what Jones has said that doesn't deserve to be heard...and who the fuck are you to judge what should or shouldn't be heard?

Alex Jones today and the rest that are not on board with with this deep state/corporate "gubermint" "agenda tomorrow.
Pretty much everything that causes his vocal cords to vibrate. I am me and I happen to be your superior. I am giving you good advice. Listening to Jones will rot your brain and shrink your penis. In your case you better stop listening to him immediately.

Pretty much everything that causes his vocal cords to vibrate. I am me and I happen to be your superior. I am giving you good advice. Listening to Jones will rot your brain and shrink your penis. In your case you better stop listening to him immediately.

You are not "superior" to anyone....much less yours truly. I asked you for an example and you have failed. I invite you or any other leftard to engage in a meaningful dialogue or debate. it seems that the chip that resides on your frail shoulders prevents you from engaging in an honest conversation.

Hope this helps!!!

Then, you're not all for free speech.
Wrong.

This has nothing to do with ‘free speech.’

The doctrine of free speech applies solely to the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and organizations.

"I'm all for free speech, but...."

The authoritarian's slogan.

There's always an excuse for authoritarians.
Nonsense.

There is no excuse for this sort of ignorance.

Only government has the potential to be authoritarian, not private persons and organizations.

Only government has the power to arrest, detain, and subject to punitive measures individuals it determines to be engaging in speech government opposes.

One can be an advocate of free speech – opposing government’s efforts to silence its opposition – while acknowledging the fact that a web hosting site may ban individuals who have violated the site’s rules, where such a ben in no manner ‘violates’ free speech.

Forum List

Back