Twisting a last name is racist, Ramaswamy says (but never had a problem with “Desanctimonious”)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Ramaswamy is running on the platform or being the most Trump candidate.
This is why he complains about racism when liberals call him “Ramasmarmy”, but never bad Anne I went his leader, Donald Trump calls Ron DeSantis names based on variance of his last name.

So Ramasmarmy he needs to make up his mind. is making fun of a unique last name tantamount to hating the race of the person in question?

What is this only the case when I Democrat mocks a Republican’s last name?

By the way, this was all during a discussion about the white supremacist, who killed the Black people down in Florida, and left a racist manifesto.

So apparently name twisting and murdering are in the same ball park these days.

And he wants Black people to know that he’s never met at white supremacist before.

I’ll tell you who met one. The people murdered in Florida.

This is why he complains about racism when liberals call him “Ramasmarmy”, but never bad Anne I went his leader, Donald Trump calls Ron DeSantis names based on variance of his last name.

So Ramasmarmy he needs to make up his mind. is making fun of a unique last name tantamount to hating the race of the person in question?

By the way, this was all during a discussion about the white supremacist, who killed the Black people down in Florida, and left a racist manifesto.

And he wants Black people to know that he’s never met at white supremacist before.

Turns out he's just another flamethrower, from the Trump/De Santis/MTG/Gaetz school.

I know that's what the base wants, for some reason, but it's been a disappointment.

Last edited:
The Far Left HATES anyone non-white who doesn't support the Far Left.

It is the worst intolerance and bigotry in America.

The Far Left doesn't believe non-whites have the right to FREEDOM OF THOUGHT.

Why do dead black people only matter when they are killed by whites? Black people are getting shot everyday, but no one says a word until the shooter is white. SMH.

RamaLamaDingDong needs to toughen-up a bit before he jumps into the cesspool of Washington politics... :auiqs.jpg:

Is he kin to Irwin Mainway?

1693220840277.gif

Black people have every right to support anyone they choose, but if they support trump, they are dumb as shit.

Swami Shirsty hasn’t dropped out yet? :eek:

Black people have every right to support anyone they choose, but if they support trump, they are dumb as shit.

Look who is talking....

Face it, you think the Democrat Party OWNS Black people. You really HATE Blacks who exercise their right to FREEDOM of THOUGHT and start to see through your side's lies...

Nah, it’s simpler than that. Far left just hates you far right a-holes.

Nah, it’s simpler than that. Far left just hates you far right a-holes.

"far right" = noticing Co2 doesn't warm anything, and that 911 was a Zionist Fascist Fraud...

Swami Shirsty is a creep and a joke.

Forum List

Back